Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

How do I finally free myself from depression?
I have suffered for 13 years, had counselling, various medication, CBT etc.... when will it all end?...

Should I commit suicide?
I am REALLY thinking about suicide. Nothing is going right. I was in the middle of suffocating myself, and then my boifriend at the time had called, and i had told him I was going to kill myself, and ...

What is wrong with me?
I have this personal issue with myself that I think is immature, unfair and greedy. I found out one of my friends is pregnant, it made me really mad and jealous. Also any one of my friends that get ...

Scary . help please.?
um .
so much happened in 13 years of my life.
my dad had a stroke , he's currently in the hospital . ive been accused of stealing , my mom got sued like 600 with financial difficulties ...

When does a person become becomes happy in life?

Lack of sleep?
wat happend if u dont sleep??...

Why do I do this?
I seem to be addicted to self destruction. I seem to constantly to want to put myself in bad situations, hurt myself and od frequently. Why do I keep doing this to myself. The latest thing I appear ...

I think I have a mental disorder, who can I talk to????
I always thought that I had OCD. It isn't because I like to clean or anything, it is just the compulsive habits and stupid obsessions that made me think it. I recently read an article on it ...

Is there anything wrong with self harm?
Its not as if its hurting anyone else....

What are people still doing up at this deadly hour????

Well..., black ppl scare me?
help how do i not be scarred of black ppl

i cant help it i just think theyre gonna stab me or sumthin

wat can i do 2 get over this cuz its makin things bad 4 me....

Has anyone got any wierd phobias?
Share ...

Why can't i stop thinking about ending my life?
i hate my ...

Does anyone know how to cure fear of spiders, just seen one on my bed now cant sleep p.s. it was big?
I am totally obsessed with one touching me, and the worse thing is I'm a 6 foot 3 bloke, just seen one massive spider on my bed, absolutly hate them!!!...

Have you ever been to the moon?

Additional Details
dpilipis: That question is three-tarded beacause I tarded it in United States, Australia and United Kingdom......

I'm always unhappy no matter what I do...help?
Hi, I'm a 14-year-old girl that is always depressed no matter what happens. If something good happens, I don't feel anything....I have an anxiety disorder...I cry every night for at least 2 ...

Depression and ecstacy? - please don't judge...?
Hi everyone, I've been sliding further into a depression the last few months, and have attributed much of this to suppressed childhood trauma, a failed marriage and an ex who chipped away at my ...

Do people that ask question like this need help?
http://answers.yahoo.com...

People with depression...?
do you ever feel that you don't actually want to get better?
ok, i don't know how to explain this...
i've been diagnosed with depression...i have a lot of suicidal thoughts......

Im so upset i cant stop crying
Im sooo emotional and I don't know why! Im crying and being paranoid. He mentioned his ex to some one telling them where she was from and even that made me pissed off. But it sounds like im some ...

Devil's Nephew
Are you scared of death??

Nibblet
Rating
no, I know that we all are only here for a limited time, I am not alone.

xxyou make me smilexx
Rating
im more scared of life then i am of death

franks fishing
been there, done it. wasnt bad. dont worry.////

gapsusie
Rating
Nope not at all, looking forward to no pain

No_Fayce
Rating
I'm more scared of being sober

baby k
yes.. I think I have so much still to live for!!

namrata
Rating
Im not worried about dying anymore. I accept that I will die someday. Think of it like going to sleep. You won't even know that your dead.
I believe that *life after death* will be like a dream. When our physical bodies die and orgrans shut down, there is still about 6-12 minutes of brain activity (thats what we can measure so far). You could technically have many many more lifetimes, as one dream minute is like 10 000 concious minutes.
Youre scared of being underground when you die probably because you have a fear of it now. Fear is only exsistant in the physical mind.

Guylinda G
Rating
its not the dying part its the being dead thing that scares me, i dont want to die, but if i do i think i wont be walking into a light.

zoodpaaz
Rating
ni i am not , you know why people scared of death ? mostly for 2 reason , 1st they do not know what is after death . and 2 nd they do not want to lose wht they have , thats why they scared of death . but for me , first i know what is after death , after dead , and 2 nd i do not scared of loosin of what i have because i know what ever i have is not mine , and i know and i see after life to .

krash3x
Rating
I think that its safe to say that everyone in one way or another has a fear of death. Death is a mystery to us still with all the technology that we have and when things are unknown thats when we are scared. When we don't see what's under the bed or in the close we imagine a beast or monster. In religion we believe that the way we live out life is important and determines what we face in the afterlife. In turn puts something a bit more pleasant in the closet or in the dark, giving you peace of mind. If you are asking this because you your self are afraid of death and it came on recently this is a good time to ask your self why and ask your self if you really lived. Realizing mortality is a good time to inspire yourself to live up to your OWN expectations. If you are doing things and you have to hide it, then in some cases you are not living. Its like throwing a rock in a pond an not wanting to see ripples coming from where it penetrates the water. The whole thing is we don't know how we will die, or when we die but the way you face death is as important as facing life. Don't try to dread, worry or fear it because that leads you to using instinct and in a civilized world instinct can you lead you the wrong way to the point of feeling futility. Our existence is only a blink of the eye compared to forever so do something good to be remembered and you may live forever.

strawberry
Rating
No death is the one thing I know in life is inevitable so there is nothing for me to be scared about. Every one has to go at some point.

thegospodinofffamily
Rating
Yes, obsessively.

Craigy Boi
i'm not afraid of death itself.. once you're dead, you're dead.. although i am afraid of suffering or dying a slow, painful death.. or, also, leaving loved ones behind.. don't know what they would do without me and how my death would affect their well-being.. i've seen people turn to drugs or commit suicide due to a death in their family, i would never want my loved ones doing such things because of my death...

divineulti
Not really. We all going to die one day. Natural or accidental or sick. whtever.. But u knw everyone hope to die in a good way.. after they had their time in earth.. it means after like 60+ years of age atleast. but u shouldn't be scared to die. If you do good things in your life time you will die happily no matter what way u die. But don't think about it.. Even if youre sick... Think of all the good things you can do.. that will keep you living the life to the fullest.

Oh Crap!!!
I've finally come to the conclusion that I'm going to die...when its my time. Until that comes around, I'm living my life to the fullest. I'm dating, I'm smoking, I'm drinking...I'm having FUN. That way, when I'm old and I'm dying, I'll be laid there with my family around me (hopefully) and I'll have a smile on my face because I'll be thinking about the time I got trashed and rode a mechanical bull twice. Or the time I dated 3 guys in one weekend. Or the time I made a total butt out of myself crying over a stupid man when I was totally drunk. Oh yeah....I'm living. So no, I'm not afraid of dying. Its a natural part of life. And it could happen at any time, so I don't dwell on it.

tys7344
Rating
Yes. My mother suffered. I hope when my time comes, euthanasia is legal.

Ernie D
Rating
yes

Jim A
Rating
Firtsly we are all going to die someday. If someone tells you that he/she isn't afraid of death he/she is lying.We are all afraid of death, but there is an exception.The people who lives ascetic life and is near to god is not afraid.I hope i have helped you.

Kate J
Rating
Yep, especially now that I'm middle-aged. That's when you realize your mortality. I tend to think that I will go to a good place, since I've tried to live a good life. I believe in what I was raised in, Christianity. But there's aways that nagging doubt that maybe things won't be like you think they will. All you can do is hope for the best and live your life as well as you can. No one asks to be born and no one asks to die. Just hope that your spirit will go on, that's what a lot of people hate about dying - they'll cease to be.

Helena
In my opinion death is not what were scared of were scared of the unknown were scared of leaving are loved ones and were scared of being all alone I tried to look at death more scientifically tho fear of it is inevitable one must not tend to dwell too much on the subject or became completely consumed in fear and curiosity or at least that's how it is with me

chickenthunda
no

baller24hr
No its bound to happen someday, just live each day like it your last.

fiVe
No, I kinda look forward to it.

outlaw64
Rating
no if in fact I welcome it,
suffering from bipolerisem and heart disease, and devout loneliness it would be a blessing from the daily suffering
if it were not for the belief in God and my son
I would have killed my self years ago.
but yet I suffer.
so yes I would gladly except death to end this torment
but death eludes me
and I live on
so I set forth the yearning to make things better
for others and hopefully my empty soul
I hope that Christ excepts me for who I am.
and I shall press on until the end,

jules vane
More so of suffering

Robert Hawkins
No. It's a journey we all must take. Like it or not.

diana estrella
Rating
I try not to think about, we're all going to die one day.

beachbum787
Rating
Yes.. not going to lie =/. And im still pretty young =p

Andrew
no, i know its going to happen so live life awesome unitll you die.

pilljills
Rating
No, more curious

meowzie
Rating
No, not at all. I believe it is part of life and of course guaranteed it will happen.

I believe in reincarnation, so I see death as the opportunity for a new life. Although I will miss my loved ones, when it is time for me to die; I have no fear. It is part of the journey.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy