Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Is bi-Polar a real disease or an excuse?
Hi -

I have Bipolar and have noticed some interesting perspectives from the "Mentally Correct" population. Please answers these questions truthfully. Read on...

It ...

I've been depressed for a while now and I've reached a point where I drink myself to sleep. What should I do?

Why am i sad?
Why am i sad i have a decent life but to many mistakes and no one beleives me what do i ...

Just help me please...?
i'm not one of those people that ask everyone if i'm fat. i keep it held inside. i know im not obese, but i feel so uncomfortable with my weight. once i eat i fell depressed and if i gain a ...

Help... i'm 19 and have no ambition motivation goals or direction in life...?
Like it said, i feel like i'm not going anywhere. All i do is work, suft the net, make out, and party sometimes.. I have 2 years of college done. But i have no idea where i see myself in 5 or 10 ...

What do you like the most about yourself?
self image......

Self-harm?
i've been self harming for 4 years (i'm 16). i managed to stop it for about a few months. but because i'm so stressed out, i'm tempted on harming myself again. i am punching ...

Am I depressed?
I am really down lately. My marriage is in trouble, my son is disabled and it is difficult at times, I lost a great paying job and now work for much less and I just feel like everything is down on me....

Very Confused, And Attention Starved?
Okay, long story. I'll shorten it down. Aparrently, I'm attention starved. I've got the bad habit of telling everyone my inner thoughts and feeling. I also over react to everything. N...

I need your help. My boyfriend is an addict?
My boyfriend is an addict, and he just expects me to not fuss about the drugs. He is addicted to crack cocaine and ecstacy and he has been to rehab seven times, but each time he comes out, two weeks ...

Do i have a mental disorder?
I am a 15 year old girl.
I often think that my friends don't really want to be friends with me. I feel like they just feel sorry for me. I also start fights with them for no reason. I like ...

COULD I BE DEPRESSED?
most people describe me as a funny, smart and pretty girl but recently ive been crying constantly and i feel isolated and so alone. i hav tried 2talk to a friend but she kind of disregards it and ...

Depression?
I Suffer from social anxiety disorder and its interfering with my life
well.. i have no life lol because of it my mums gona fone my doctor and try and get me a phsychiatrist or something to help ...

Tell me why my husband blames all his bad behavior on being bipolar - isn't he ever to blame for hurting me?
Ever since my husband was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, all of his bad, even abusive behavior gets blamed on the lack of meds before treatment, porblems with meds since treatment, or just the ...

What makes u happy?

Anyone out there with excessive anxiety?
I have an anxiety disorder (Anxiety NOS) and I had a really bad day. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to cope?
Additional Details
Yes, I do know what NOS means. (Not otherwise ...

This is really weird what do you think it is?
right i have this crazy nonsense talking voice in my head
and it keeps claiming this guy is my son (i know weird)
and this guy certainly is not (hes 20 years older than me)
hes the ...

Should I admit myself to the hospital?
I'm crying & very depressed....

Am i a freak, or does anyone else do this? Why do i do this?
i often find that, when i'm on the verge of being very low, i will 'feed' my depression, for example by searching for questions on here to do with self harm or suicide, so that i then ...

Why do people commit suicide .Are they not afraid of death?
What can be the reasons that they are not even afraid to finish their life ....

Mr. Researcher
Are you crazy?
I KNOW I am.

Hubbabubbabubblegum
Rating
is this a question?

Princesita
Rating
Yes! I'm crazy for my boyfriend!

bunniefever
Rating
I can be. But so can I. I know one of us is NOT and more than one may be. I would like to know for sure. I can only guess. I assume I am.

Who's opinion counts?

What exactly do you mean by, CRAZY?

Hakim
Rating
Yes, I would say that I'm crazy. I don't believe in the analogy that if I say I'm crazy then I'm actually not because it doesn't make logical sense. Without getting into specifics, I have done some crazy things throughout my entire life. But that doesn't mean I cannot function like a so-called normal person.

Deborah Z
Rating
I must be I am responding to this question.

Matt
yea i tihnk i m

Angel
Rating
Isn't everyone!! Surely !! I think I'm crazy enough to answer your question!!

Robin M
Rating
Yep for a long time not ashamed to say

Bunny
In today's world, isn't everyone? Not that I believe this, but I heard that we are the last living generation, and as such, we carry all the baggage of all the previous generations. Something to do with the Universal Consciousness. That's why there's such a prevalence of mental disease. It's just too much for everyone. Everybody I know is crazy. But very few will admit it. I'm crazy. I admit it. But I think the ones that admit it and try to make sense out of the maelstrum are really the sane ones.

Charla C
What is crazy? Who defines crazy, the crazy or the sane. If the sane defines crazy then they must be the actual crazy other wise how would they have known. Crazy ain it.

Ben Benjamin Benny
Different - yes - crazy - who will judge me? You? - Yes, according to you I am crazy. I try to keep myself of insanity, but at least I remember when I lost my mind, there was something so pleasant about that place. Apparently even your emotions have an echo, in such a little space. Don't you have the feeling when you're out there, without care,(Yeah, maybe I was out of touch, but it wasn't because I didn't know enough), I just knew too much. Let me question this to you:

Does that make me crazy?
Probably

I hope that you are having the time of your life being crazy, but think twice, that's my only advice, because really, come on now, who do you, who do you think you are?!
Ha ha ha bless your soul, you all really think you're in control, well, I think you're all crazy, just like me.

My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on a limb. All I remember is thinking, I wanna be like them, ever since I was little, ever since I was little it looked like fun, it's no coincidence I've come, because I can die when I'm done!

But Maybe I'm crazy
Maybe you're crazy
Maybe we're crazy
Probably

Uh, duh

hippiemom
Rating
yell ya i am wouldnt want to be normal

WORKING OLDER SMARTER BLONDE
Rating
i am crazy yet i still can pretend to be normal. i am a good fake

DallasStar
Rating
No, not crazy, just phycologically imbalanced and occationally a semi-dead raving lunatic. :-D

DIVAGODDESS
Rating
only when i am mad

chatting
Rating
don't think so, doubt you are either. crazy people don't usually recognize their own craziness do they??

Here Kitty Kitty
I must b because I'm answering this question.

Martha Y
Yes I'm and it fells good

onesickchick
everybody is crazy,and that's the good news.

vanessa
Rating
what is your question are you on the wrong page?

oceanlady580
Rating
one psychiatrist told me " if you say you're crazy or you feel like your losing your mind' then your not. some people get so consumed in everyday things or emotions and just feel like tearing out thier hair. you can be crazy about a lot of things, crazy about your partner, crazy about music, crazy about clothes but no one has ever gone completly mad ( that i know of) after they tell some one they are crazy, nuts etc.

Tigger_Grrrl
Rating
I think everyone is at least slightly crazy just from living life.

Katheran Kulck
Rating
what kind of question is that

raycat97
seriously nuts here

luckylivy123
noo, just random. XD

lulu
Rating
I AM A 5150 AND WE ARE ALL CRAZY WHAT IS NORMAL US OR THEM I AM HAVING MORE FUN BEING MYSELF CRAZY 5150

S@r@h
Isn't everyone?

marbear26
What is crazy?

KayDee
No. A crazy person always thinks they aren't crazy and everyone else is.

tigerlilly
crazy no, depressed yes probably on the way to crazy

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy