Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Have you ever felt like you really needed a hug when you were home by yourself and there was no one around?

My fiancee snores?
my fiancee snores loud at night she keeps me up and get sometimes sleepless nights i wake her up tell pinch her nose etc nothing works what can i do to get a more peacefull night please ...

Am I going crazy?
Everytime I see people I imagine scissors or sharp things going into their eyes. Even people that I like! What's happening???? Am I crazy? What should I do?
Additional Details

Do i need help to stop cutting?
my friends are mad at me because i cutt myself. i want to get help butt i dont want to get sent away, or tell my mom.ive tried to tell my sister but she takes it out of porportion. if i tell my mom ...

Does anybody think it's weird that I have imaginary friends?
I have four imaginary friends. I have a lot more real friends, but I prefer my imaginary ones. My mom hates them because I talk to them more than I talk to her. Is this weird??? I'm actually ...

What could this be???
I'm 13. I get bored really easily, and I get depressed even easier. I've cut myself several times out of being depressed, and even more odd, I drank the blood. I can't stand smiling in ...

No friends, never had relationship, anti-social, heavy depression, and miserable. 21 years old?
i have a major issue. i'm 21 and i have NO friends, and i've never even had a relationship with a woman. as you can imagine, my days are BORING as crap. i usually stay online for unhealthy ...

Christians (or anyone who won't diss my religion) - please help me - I am suicidal.?
okay so i will give you a little background.

i have depression, anxiety, especially of social situations, and i am a self harmer.
this week i went to soul survivor, a christian camp ...

How to ask the doctor if i have a depression issue? Im kinda nervous and embarresed what do ya think?

What's your phobia?
I have a fear of hospitals, anything clinical, needles you name it.
Also sirens and ambulaces.
What's your phobia?...

How can I relieve stress?

Do You Guys Think That I'm Weird?
At parties when it is time to go I just quietly disappear. Tip-toe on out without saying a word. It's kind of strange I guess. Do you think I'm weird?...

What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?
i've had plenty, but i'd like to hear some of yours!...

Do you think this is strange?
EVERYDAY at 9:11 am/pm i look at the clock.......i think this is really weird..........what could be causing me to do this?
Additional Details

Why am i not very smart?
i struggle to keep up with people and people think i look normal because i am goodlooking. Why is it that i am dumb is my brain stuffed or what
Additional Details

Please help.. i'm feeling suicidal..?
i'm 18, i've been feeling down and depressed for a few months now and it won't go away..

it seems to me the only way out is to end it all..

i confided in a ...

Help i don't know what to do?
Recently i have started getting bullied at school because i am clever and the teacher have reconized that i have improved and my 'friends' are not happy because i am better then them. Also, ...

If i said oink, how owuld u reply?

How do u shut up a guy that constantly sings karaoke next door?
he is really doing my head in!...

Is there something wrong with me?
I routinely wake up craving bullets in my back.
Additional Details
This should have been written in past tense, but I felt as though ...

lindsay
Anyone want to cheer me up?
I've had bad news and feel really down. My life seems rubbish and I can't see it ever getting better!

mikail
Rating
If you are a believer, you'dknow that life is all about hope and fear.
If you loose hope,you are a great sinner because your Lord test His servant with so many things,ie hunger, loss of property,death,etc, but give glad tiding to those who return to God whenever all these calamities befall them. From God we all come and to Him we shall all return.
Fear for all these happenings are informed by your handiwork and an atonement. Hope that your Lord is so compassionate,merciful and forgiving. What does it profit Him to punish you anyway.
Things will soon turn around happy and good. In life we always have it in two,Hotand dry, fresh and withering. raining and sunny. Dont feelsad, for the sun will still shine and you'd be so happy and much more so.Smile man!

GEORGE M
Rating
Just pray for Jesus to be with you, believe in him,I have prayed for you.

Jack Nicholson
Rating
Someone cares about you.

milliegrace_diaz
Rating
just think of ur blessings lindsay and how ur life is better than other people. that'l cheer u up. count ur blessings and have more faith in God. nothing can turn u down when u bliv that god will always be there for u. u can even learn to forgive others bec. those are the things that mostly give us depressions. the Lord will give u rest if u surrender to Him ur lyf

sOuL dOcToR
To Cheer you up I recommend the Homeopathic Remedy AURUM MET 30C thrice a day half hour before meals and you will be feelling pefectly happy and your life wont feel like rubbish anymore. :-)
Take Care and God Bless !

wild cat
cheer up !

wearytraveler47
I have been in your shoes. Five years ago my only daughter left with her three daughters and did not tell us where she was going. I was so depressed and worried. She finally called after 6 months. She has done this twice before. Things really looked bleak, but I prayed constantly and tried to stay busy. Get with your friends and family. This too shall pass. God will not give you more than you can handle. I also thought of suicide, but my husband told me that suicide was a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Good luck and may God bless you and take care of you. Things will get better and look brighter. Trust me.

Anonymous43
Rating
Anything that is happening to you now will certainly pass.....it may not be today, tomorrow or months from now, that is not up to us sometimes. But hang in there, we all have troubles, and they do pass....eventually.

jame_football
Rating
that sounds bad, but dont let the world bring you down, i am sure you have a lot to live for and are a special person. dont be down, i hate to see people down, you need to stop and think about what you want out of your life and stop at nothing to get it. i ahte bad news but dont worry there is nothing you vcant get past, getting over and past problems makes you are stronger person phusically and mentally. good luck hope you cheer up.

mark d
i dont know if i could i got heaps of probs myself :(

maybee i could try?

Bobbie
I think that feeling low is a natural reaction to getting bad news. Try writing a list of all the good things in your life, even tiny little things, know that it`s a hard thing to do when life is dealing out bad cards to you. Your sense of humour will get you through the bad times, just by asking your question you seem to be trying to find a way out of the darkness. That`s a positive thing. I don`t think that you`re the kind of person that will give up, you will claw your way back to happiness in any way you can. Be kind to yourself and I hope that things will get better soon for you.

juppski
Rating
Have faith, my love, for Faith, is the bird that sings at Dawn before the sun has risen.

wolfmettle
I love you : - )

Alea S
Rating
Here are some silly jokes:
What is the difference between a man and a duck?
(A duck eats with his pecker.)
How do you find a gopher's hole?
(Lift up his tail.)

Now I hope you are smiling a little bit. On a more seroious note:
When you figure out everything is an illusion, you will start to relax and have some fun. Also don't drink booze. It is a depressant. No drugs, it goes without saying... Eat healthy foods. Microwave ovens: NO Anything pre-prepared is no good.

About your bad news; sorry you have to go through something sad. At least you can FEEL something. Lot's of people seem numb to me. Live through the bad to really appreciate the good.

queeng
Rating
how old are you? i guess we all go through times like that in our lifetime. i personally think, based on experience that bad times makes life more meaningful. it simply tells us that we can never have everything we want in this world. it gives us all the reason to trust everything to Him and find our sanctuary in Him. but despite all the imperfections, life would still be beautiful. as of now, i advise you to really think about what you're feeling and don't hesitate to express it (like crying, sharing your feelings to a friend, or in anyway you like to). i hope you realize that what you're going through right now wont be forever.

mkaamsel
The best is not yet over,
the best is yet to be

I found this poem very soothing when I was down, just let me find it, and I will put it here

mole
Rating
joke:

a waiter is asked by a customer is this table free
the waiter said no u have 2 pay 4 it

kzzxguy
u need to take a break .. mayb in Carribean or Maldives..

it u want.. juz tell me.. its my treat..

lifejourney
Rating
see just how many pple want to make u feel better already. I bet u like the attention aready.

Jimmy C
If you have bad luck, then good luck will soon come, just be patient!

msk
Rating
Pray God hears your prays. Ask God to come into your life and save you from all your pain and walk with the Lord I gaurentee you willl be renewed.

Ranavain
You, and only you, are in ultimate command of your own life. If you don't like it, change it. Bad news will pass. You've still got more living to do, and you've only got one life. Enjoy it!

Six B
Rating
Any day above ground is a good day.

prof
it will get better dont worry

taketwo
Look at it this way that there many, many people worse of then you are. Look for fresh start first thing tomorrow.

Bosko I
go to http://www.samorost2.net/samorost1/

trust me

luckdrgn
I would absolutely love to cheer you up! if you need a friend just add me to your msn Luckdrgn5@hotmail.com and we'll laugh our bums off ! All problems in life go away, don't let your mind make the problem whatever it may be be worse in your mind than it actually is. Try making a list 1. what's the least that could happen with my problem and 2. what's the most damage this problem could cause me and then rip the list and throw number 2. in the rubbish bin and put a smile on your face cause your life continues anew and the rubbish problem is RIGHT WHERE IT BELONGS :) keep your chin up kewlie!~

julielove327
Rating
We can start a club. I'm having a rotten day as well.

scoop
Rating
Aww poor you, do whatever you want all day today, eat a mountain of chocolate, watch your fave films just spoil youself rotten you deserve it! Tomorow is a new day and even if you only feel a tiny bit better its still better than you feel today xx

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy