Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Is self-harm a selfish act?
What if no one knows or very few know?
Additional Details
"but one does one personally gain by harming themselves?"
It&#...

What is bio-polar?
I been having problems and they been telling me that i am depressed and any med. i am on just don't seem to work! And one day i was really ***** and someone said something i just lost it and my ...

Is piercing a form of self injury?
I was just wondering your thoughts and feelings on this subject. If a person pierces themselves with a safety pin or thumbtack, do you think this is a form of self harm?...

Are you scared of death??

What can i do to stop cutting?
I feel depressed alot and just seeing blood gives me back some sense of reality i yearn for but all my friends dont want me to. what should i do?
Additional Details

I am feeling very depressed and want to die. help?
i was standing on the top floor of a multi story car park on saturday and felt like jumping off but my gf was there and she stopped me and took me home. i fear she might leave me because... well i ...

How do you know if your depressed ?

Am i a little paranoid?
i am pretty cautious about the internet i mean i think this website would be a good way to meet people it's just you hear so much about stalkers and everything i'm afraid ...

What do you do when you are really depressed to fell better?
besides the obvious of taking meds and seeking therapy

did you ever try swimming in very cold water then taking a hot shower, then back in the cold water

this isn't ...

If you had to commit suicide, how would you do it?
Not that I am suicidal, but I know how I would-lots of sleeping pills and pain killers....

I feel humiliated?
my mum had the front of our house painted bright, sunshine yellow. itr is soooooo ridiculous and humiliating. it is more noticeable because it is a double fronted house of a terraced street.'ve ...

How do I keep myself from napping?
I've gotten into the bad habit of taking naps at around 4 in the afternoon and want it to stop. I just get really grouchy when I don't and extremely bored. What can I do to occupy that ...

Is anyone else still up?
Its almost 2am! I should so be sleeping right now because I work in the morning. ahhhhh....

Serious question about coping with depression?
What do you do when you feel depressed?? I only want people to answer if they seriously have ever been depressed, not just pious people who think they have the right cheeky answers. I get depressed ...

How do I finally free myself from depression?
I have suffered for 13 years, had counselling, various medication, CBT etc.... when will it all end?...

Should I commit suicide?
I am REALLY thinking about suicide. Nothing is going right. I was in the middle of suffocating myself, and then my boifriend at the time had called, and i had told him I was going to kill myself, and ...

What is wrong with me?
I have this personal issue with myself that I think is immature, unfair and greedy. I found out one of my friends is pregnant, it made me really mad and jealous. Also any one of my friends that get ...

Scary . help please.?
um .
so much happened in 13 years of my life.
my dad had a stroke , he's currently in the hospital . ive been accused of stealing , my mom got sued like 600 with financial difficulties ...

When does a person become becomes happy in life?

Lack of sleep?
wat happend if u dont sleep??...

Easy Points
Answer first correctly and get 10 points...........?
What antidepressant was one of the teens on during the Columbine incident?

A) Prozac
B) Zoloft
C) Effexor
D) Luvox
E) Paxil

NASCAR fan
A)

topi5389
prozac

Tyto
E ?

I don't know
Rating
a.

Ineedmore than32 characters !!!
Rating
ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

przhm247
Rating
A

MMM
Rating
Eric Harris was on (D) Luvox, at the time of the shooting.

yeah sub
c

i rawkkk
a?

dodgecitykitty1966
Rating
Zoloft

genler100
Rating
i believe it was prozac.......i talk to one of the victims parents to this day...very very sad......

hartsgirlalways
Rating
d) luvox

nursepenny33
Rating
e

redunicorn
A

bddrex
Rating
B. Final Answer.

Firefox
All anti-depressants end up messing up with your health and not helping at all, unless they are *really* needed.
They are nothing more than a cheap and lousy substitute for real counseling, and the consequence of pharmaceutical companies sleeping around with psychiatrists so that they can sell more pills at the expense of people's mental health.

There was a book called "More Plato and Less Prozac", or something like that. I haven't read it, but sure I agree with the premise presented in it's title. The world needs more reasoning and counseling, and less happy-go-lucky magic drugs.

As for the actual answer, I have no idea.

Bri
Rating
PROZAC

star29
Rating
D) Luvox

KQ
D) Luvox

lighthouse_halo
Rating
None of the above. According to the official reports and followup. Although there was evidence that the two were depressed for over two years, had tons of bombs and guns and planned the massacre for 8 months in a journal, neither one was being seen by a doctor, therapist or pschological treatment. The teachers didn't notice, their friends didn't notice and most of all the parents didn't noticed how depressed the boys were. A lot of lives were lost because no one noticed.

How quick we are to judge without knowing all the facts and listen to hearsay. Antidepressants were thought to be accountable for this too because antidepressants do cause teen suicides. Maybe if the boys had had counseling along the way, this could have be avoided.

That's my final answer.

msswazette
Prozac

smart_idiot
Rating
prozac

misty p
Zoloft

Buttus
none of the above, they took stupid pills

snowwhite22003
A. Prozac

beso_me
would it be B Zoloft

marmac25
luvox

movin12006
Rating
d

cookie_riot
Rating
D

pinkman_51192
Rating
c

soplaw2001
D. Luvox

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy