Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I'm so happy I need bringing down, can you depress me otherwise I'll burst?
I can't even talk about it because it will make me even happier.
Additional Details
Thank you everyone.
P...

What if you're so tired and exhausted and want it all to stop!? Isn't this an acceptable reason for suicide?

Is it ok to always want to be the center of attention no matter what?
because i feel like i have to be the center of attention and if im not i just feel out of place. i wanna be the craziest loudest person in the room....

What is the best way of dealing with stress?
finding it really hard concentrating because i have just started a new job - things are really getting to me - read about fasting and meditation - anyone have any ideas ??...

What is wrong with me? I cant stop crying...?
I have felt depressed / 'down' for 6 years, ever since i got into a bad relationship with a 'bad boy' when i was 16. He used to threaten me, push me around, he almost raped me..<...

What is the secret to letting go and really being calm?

Do you ever feel like just breaking down and crying?
Do you ever just want to cry? Is there a reason or do you just feel that way? Sometimes I just feel like i need to, but i cant. I want to sometimes when im alone because sometimes i think it would ...

What's suicide?
Hi,guys!Does anybody knows what's suicide?If you have any information or links for that topic please sand me.Thanks!!!...

POLL: How do you deal with stress in your life ?
Thank you....

Does my wife suffer from some kind of mental affliction?
Long story short. happy loving couple get married. All is well. 6 years later after 2 beutiful kids wife starts to change. Becomes less loving and affectionate. Surrounded by loving husband, parents, ...

OK, I admit it: I'm bored. Bored with life. Bored of being alone and bored of being broke.?
I'm a loner, but I've always been able to keep myself occupied/distracted, with music, books, films, and recently, keeping fit. These days I'm feeling restless in the evening, less ...

Has anyone ever quit smoking weed? has your life changed for the better?
Sometimes I think smoking weed has made me kinda lazy....

I think i need professional help for depression, but im to scared to tell anyone?
Well. im to scared to even tell my friends, boyfriend, sister, or parents. i don't know why... :( i cut myself sometimes but then i hide them. (thinking someone will notice and talk to me but ...

What is this called? HELP!!!?
Sometimes I feel like I want to die and I feel worthless. Some days I feel just fine. On the days I feel horrible its really bad. I've been on anti depressants and anxiety meds. What's ...

HELP! AH! SUICIDeE????
ok. thank you for trying to help me.
Well I am a middle school student. I have alot going on in my life.
My mom had cancer.
My brother insults me on a 24/7 hour basis.
At school ...

What should you do after youve done everything in life?
and you have no family N when you try to help everyone to make good of your life but people think your wacko N dont like you?...

What is a good way to get over being crabby?
I just woke up feeling a little crabby this am. I took a muscle relaxer last night and I have cramps. I have A LOT to do this morning so I need to get going.
Additional Details
I am ...

What do you do when You just cant stand life no more?
what do you do when your so fed up, stuck in a rut, your life is falling apart, and all that keeps you going is ...

How can I stop my suicidal thoughts?
I'm trying to be happy, but lately i've been really sad

Help!!
Additional Details
I'm 17 and i think i have HIV(i'm too scared to get tested) and this is ...

Do you think I should get a job even though I suffer from depression, anxiety, and am morbidly obese?
I am 5'5" and 316 lbs and am losing weight, finally. You see, my hub works 2 jobs and it's hard just keeping the house clean cuz I get so obsessed over everything. I was on here a few ...

theflame_inside
Am I the only person who HATES it when people say no offence and proceed off to a rude comment?

todays comments:

My "friend": "No offence, but your family is weird..."

I was offended, and i tried to say something back but she didnt hear it or something.

someone on the internet: "no offence, but have your ever exercised? washed your face? etc etc."

seriously, ^ STFU.

xyummy
Rating
Totally agree. No point in saying "no offense" when you're going to offfend that person... I find it really annoying

ramjet
Rating
yes, "no offense", like the words "like" and "um" - are way overused.
"no offense" however, IS offensive.

Meeeeow
Yeah, it's like they know they are going to offend you but they have to say it anyways......no offence...but....why does it bother you so much? Just kidding!! I really am!!

bob h
Rating
"Your opinion of me is none of my business."

When you can learn to live that way, you will take offense a lot less than you do now. At least I do. If they're just being rude, I say something like, "I resemble that remark". That kind of response tends to make them think about what they say to people. And when I still get upset, I need to learn how much I resemble that remark, because at least, to some degree, they are right.

The truth will set you free,
But first it may pi** you off.

mizz candii
my friend says it all the time and i agree its getting really annoying!

woop woop
i know like a few days ago this total ***** katie was like no ofence but your like the worst singer ever and mrs.___ is just being nice to you. so i asked a couple of my guyfriends to write some pretty nasty stuff about her in their bathroom and then with them wrote ***** all over her locker. also there is this hot guy uses a locker next to her so we stuffed her locker with tampons diped in red water so when he comes by and she opens it it'll all fall out on him.

Greanwitch
Yeah...say back to them, no offense but you are a moran. Or something to that effect...love to hear some good come backs. I have to deal with some ignorant immature people and am looking for good come backs.

?
you're not alone

odandme
Rating
The 'no offense' comment is rather overused.... and often misspelled. :-)

minty1
i agree with you because that person means to offend you they say that just to defend themselves then they say the bad word instead of saying it right away. maybe they just want you to feel bad.

Professor Armitage
Rating
No offense, but your mother wears combat boots.

messageboardjunkie
Next time you hear that, just say:

"I've never understood why people say "No Offense" and follow it with a personal attack or sarcastic remark. How is that NOT supposed to be offensive???"

Joan H
Rating
You are not alone--saying "no offense" is a passive aggressive way for people to let you know that they just insulted you. They should just say the negative and move on or just say nothing--what is truly gained by putting others down?---nothing. Gain something everyday and relate a positive comment to someone whenever you can. Rock on! =^..^=

missyofallainhouse
I completely agree...and even better here in the South they say "Bless so and so's heart, but" and insert a snotty remark.

mishakatrina
it doesnt bother me

Kevin M
When a person says "no offense" all it does is create instant awareness of an offense that is about to take place. Just say what you have to say, don't f*ckin try to butter it up (which doesn't work by the way).

never again
Rating
The old saying is: "They can dish it out.... but they can't take it" I've heard this as also being something about transferring behaviors or dumping. It's like an ego placebo by making someone else look smaller. Some might think that it's some form of construction criticism but if not properly used it really is just sarcasm at best. Many also seem to enjoy pulling other peoples chains to prove that they are unstable and should not be employed where they work or asking and answering questions on Yahoo Answers.
Personality disorder:
also called Character Disorder, mental disorder that is marked by deeply ingrained and lasting patterns of inflexible, maladaptive, or antisocial behavior. A personality disorder is an accentuation of one or more personality traits to the point that the trait significantly impairs an individuals social or occupational functioning. Personality disorders are not, strictly speaking, illnesses, …

mselegant1_99
as soon as i hear a person say that, i get defensive. generally, they are going to give you 'their' personal opinion on something about you. i totally agree, i don't like it at all

kaseyday123
EXACTLY.

"No offence", but those people need to think before they speak...

They make me angry...

flowerchild
Rating
seriously. especially when they intend the comment to be offensive.
ex: No Offense, But you have no friends and you're weird.

people these days...

Hal J
Well, no offense, but he's probably right, that's why they say that so u don't get mad

lifeinheavenforeever
if you don't like a comment,then hit the thumbs down!!!
that is what it is there for.
God Bless

rudedogsdwweebs
i hate it too they can just kiss my ***

Christine M
Totally agree. People only say that when they know they're about to be offensive!

they call me Bindi
well 'no offence' to you but people are just voicing a opinion

Jazmine
Just say....no offence but you are rude.!!!

sweetgurl13069
No offense, and hopefully none taken, but obviously it's not just you who is overly sensitive to that statement.

efel
Spread the LOVE!
...respect their opinion......everybody got different perspective on different topic, dont be jugemental. People unique in their own way, thats what makes them beautiful!

Conquistador
Rating
give them back what they dish out. see if they get the hint. No offense but how did you get so dumb? (thats an example)

╣China ♥ Doll╠
Rating
Sometimes people really don't mean to offend you but they kind of have to in order to get their message across.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy