Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

I need a hangover cure fast!!!?
went to a bbq birthday party yesturday
didnt drink as much as i usually do coz im at work today
but im more hungover than ever 2day
i start work at 12 but i just feel so ill
how ...

Is it just me or has anyone else experienced a major problem with Doctors these days?
Im only 29 and Im having some crazy symptoms like, numbness in my feet and hand,weak,tired,cant think clearly all the time, I couldnt walk a few times, Feeling of numbness through my face that ...

What is the best natural medicine for treating high blood pressure?

Does smoking Cannabis after a while cause communication problems?

My son has been smoking weed.. please help?
i think my son has been smoking marijuana but when i go into his room there is just smoke but i cant smell any... is there any way to make it not smell?.. like put something in your bong water or ...

Does marijuana..?
Does anybody use it as a way to relieve stress or to get rid of a headache? I hear people says it gives them headaches...and others that it get rid of headaches. What does it do for you?...

Herbal tea for stomach problems?
What is a good plant that I can use to help stomach ...

Fake being sick?
How can i fake being sick? I REALLY dont feel like going to my cousains birthday party.

Should i try a laxative like epsom salt?...

How do u stop a sore throat?
Im just starting to get a sore thraot has any body got any tips how to stop it be for it gets worst?...

Good sore throat remedy for kids????
My 5-year-old has a sore throat and refuses to take any kind of medicine or drink hot tea or hot cocoa. What can I do to aleviate his discomfort?...

Any thing to help a headache?
i need some sourt of natural headache relief with stuff from my ...

As anyone got a cure for stomach ulcers?

I have kind of a gross question?
My hubby is a little stopped up if you know what i mean.....what can I give him to help him out he has a very sensitive stomach so he cant take exlax or pretty much any other over the counter stuff......

If alcohol is a depressant?
why do i feel good when i drink the amber ...

What is your favorite pain killer?
Oxycontin kicks ***...

Does anyone have a "home remedy" for acid reflux?
Or something that could help it?...

Anyone know a good natural cure for indigestion?

How to get rid of hickups for more than five minutes ?
These hickups are driving me crazy! I've had them for approx. 3 weeks now, about six time a day. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated!...

I work at a daycare and constantly get sick. Know any good ways to go about boosting my immune system?
I have been sick for weeks now. I work at a daycare and it seems that if the children have it, i get it. I have been working with children (in the same daycare) for about three years now.
I ...

Do you suffer from "Fibromyalgia" and have you tried "Activive"?
And has it had any effect on you?...i personally have "fibromyalgia" and after 10yrs it hasn't got any better.I would appreciate any answer (all relevant answers that is!) Cheers!
<...

Gee
How long does weed stay in your system?

Jamie G
Rating
55 yrs

jit bag
Rating
a loooooooong time

socalbabe58
Rating
it stay in your system in variations of time...like it stays in your hair for as long as it takes you to cut it out, thats probably the longest. It doesnt stay in your blood and your pee that long...only about a week or so

scrummyme
Rating
how much weed?

allison_janelle
Rating
It stays in your system for about a month but it stays in your hair until you cut that portion off.

Bettee62
Long ENOUGH

prettymadonna
About a month or so but you can buy a detox kit from boots to get it out of your system quicker. !!

aquamom4life
30 days

galaxyfan26
about a month, depending on fat ration and size and metabolism. Plus whether u were actually high or not. U might have just inhaled and thought u were high, to grab attention, or something like that.

Nursing Student Ed
Rating
anywhere between 7 days and 30 days

Lady Cosmo
5 da-wa pwease.

Cant Getit RiGhT
for about 30 days

Campbell Gramma
usually the " norm " is approx 28 days...give or take a day.....

if you're a heavy smoker.....maybe longer....

a light ( once in a while ) smoker......may test clean in a shorter period of time.....

but...the standard is that it takes 28 or so days, to flush your system clean naturally......

Pits4Me
Rating
Depends on how often you smoke but about 45 days.

Obviously if you are a more heavy smoker it is going to stay in there longer because the THC has stored in your fat cells. If you have maybe smoked once or twice in your life it should leave your system in under a week.

joy72202
Rating
It depends...if you are a heavy smoker it could take at least 30 days or so. If you smoked just once, and provided there it wasn't premium marijuana (the kind that cost more than average and has more THC), it could exit your system in just a few days.

Hopefully you haven't been smoking Indica (premium weed) for the last few months...

THE Cupid HATER
As long as a month to 6 weeks!

Mongo
Rating
Weeks

alomew_rocks
Rating
about 30 days. It will come up in a urine test for 30 days but will come up for a year in a hair test, if they cut off a few strands of hair and test it they can go back that far. Also if you use things to mask it - stuff you buy at the DNC for example, it raises other levels in your body so they have a good suspicion of what you are doing. It depends on how elaborately they test.

valerier925
Rating
If you just smoked once, maybe 3 weeks, if you are heavy pot head it could take 4 months!

dat_crazy_gurl_britt
Rating
Well if ur fat it will stay longer then a skinner person and it all depends on how much u smoke if u only smoke a joint about a week

J G
A week or less. Try drinking nothing but cranberry juice for a couple days. I was stupid enough to smoke in my naive years a few days before a drug test for a company.

I realized it the next day and was told to try this. I passed the test 3 days later.

princesssnichole
Rating
That all depends on the way your body metabolizes the drug. How often you smoke it. If you are overweight. Fat stores a lot of things Esp THC

Honey Beats
1 month

:: Coast.al
Rating
First there are multiple types and qualities of drug tests and these can greatly effect the amount of time the marijuana will stay in your system. Urine tests. This depends greatly on how much you smoke and the quality of the test. If you don't smoke often, say about once a week, are skinny, because the marijuana residue is stored in fat cells, have a fast metabolism, this determines how quickly you use your fat cells, and stop smoking (this is important)it will take about 3 or 4 weeks. But if you have a urine test to get a job, drink a lot of water a few hours before you go, I'm talking about liters, and your urine will be so dilluted that it will be impossible for the test to pick anything up.

Blood tests. This takes six months. Period.

Hair follicle tests. Well, since the residue will stay in your blood system approximately six months, and new hair growth in that time will have traces of marijuana. But, if you don't cut your hair after that, it will still be there. I have long hair. If you were to do a test on my hair follicles you have my drug history for the last 2 years.

If you do it rarely (once a month or less) it takes a very short time to come out of your system, around three days. If you do it more than once a month the time gets longer and longer depending on how often you do it.

searching_please
Rating
2-5 weeks depending on the fat in your body. It gets stored in fat from what I understand.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy