Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

I've just cut my arm off. What should I do?
There's quite a bit of blood. Should see a doctor?...

Help ive cut myself and i feel like cutting myself again how do i stop thinking about it?
welll... how?
Additional Details
cut my self like an emo ......

When I got out of bed this morning my NOSE fell off, what could be the cause of this?
Is it a poor diet or lack of exercise? I want to take a paracetomol but am not into pill popping.

I only smoke 5 a day but could this have contributed?

I am a little worried ...

My little sister cut eye and we are alone in the house!!?
My little sister somehow cut her eyelid. Not her eyeball but the bottom eyelid on the inside. I dont know how and i dont know what to do. she says it burns and we are alone at home. the cut is not ...

What is the easiest and least painful way to break your thumb?
i need a way to break my thumb in a not so painful way, so that i get a cast........

When you answer a phone do you hold it to your left or right ear?
The reason I ask is that all my life I have held the phone to my left ear .I'm right handed with the ressult that my hearing in my left ear is getting ...

How can i.....? easy 10 points?
sprain my own ankle? i really want to sprain my own ankle. should i wear a tight sneaker and land n the side any other easy way that i can do it my self at home

i no its crazy so dont ...

If you break your nose will it be smaller?
i hate my nose and im think in i break it it will be smaller....

What bones have you broken?
I just found out a couple of hours ago from the hospital that I have fractured a major bone in my foot. I have also broken my metatarsil a couple of years ago. What bones have you broken before? I...

Is it worth going to the doc after my ex violently attacked me & choked me?
I've already filed a restraining order(well, its in the process), filed an assault charge and he was sent to jail for domestic abuse. The day after he viciously attacked me, threw me all around ...

Can cracking your knuckles really lead to arthritis?
my uncle says it doesnt, but my science teacher says it ...

Should I go to the doctor?
I sliced my fingertip open while cutting onions six days ago.It hurt,and bleed an awful lot,but the bleeding stopped the same night.I've been using bandages on it,but it continues to hurt all ...

I stepped on a nail today --- What would happen if I left it untreated?
I stepped on a nail today --it went through my shoe -- stuck in my foot -- not sure how deep -- took off shoe and sock -- used a first aid towelette thing -- an hour later put some hydrogen peroxide ...

Plz dont laugh?
i am obsessed with spraining my ankle but i cant do it any ideas i only did it once when i wuz 11 and wont to do it again coz i didnt tell anyone but it kinda felt ...

What would hurt less-Falling from a bridge, being hit by a train or being shot in the head-I NEED TO KNOW?
PLEASE HELP ME...

What is the most painfull thing you have ever stubbed your toe on?
And where is the funniest?
What are the storys behind them?...

Should i press charges? or sue? i was assaulted and battered by another kid at my school.....?
he called me a couple fridays ago sayin he was goin to stab me at school or if he sees me in public
then on monday i was goin to the park to play ball and i was gettin a ride from a friend who ...

URGENT: HELP... please! this just now happend!!?
okay so im watching a movie, and th lights are off. So my mom comes down stairs and asked me to pick up the guitarr hero guitar of the ground. so i get up and pick up the guitar off the ground and ...

I was strangled yesterday and?
today there is this swelling in my neck and when i touch it, it hurts!
Additional Details
well, he strangled me because he was angry ...

What do you think is wrong with my leg?
I do cheerleading. I can do splits and jumps and everything. Lately, as in the last month or so, My inner thigh has REALLY been bothering me when I do a split or a jump or stretch. About 5 days ago, ...

Latest posts Results: 4741-4770 of 4761
Page 159 / 159 First  <  155 156 157 158 159 Last

abluebobcat
When I got out of bed this morning my NOSE fell off, what could be the cause of this?
Is it a poor diet or lack of exercise? I want to take a paracetomol but am not into pill popping.

I only smoke 5 a day but could this have contributed?

I am a little worried abou... Read More

Anwers
(31)

”*°••°*˜.::THE PG 13::.˜*°••°*”
Help ive cut myself and i feel like cutting myself again how do i stop thinking about it?
welll... how?
Additional Details

cut my self like an emo ...... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Bone Machine
I've just cut my arm off. What should I do?
There's quite a bit of blood. Should see a doctor?... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Bernese
What's the stupidest injury you ever self-induced (by accident)?
When I was five I picked up a bungee cord with the metal hook at the end, and hooked it on a tree. I pulled back as hard as I could and obvioulsy didn't think anything bad would happen. The cord ... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Bmp1ksh
H E L P.... my wife has had a nasty accident in the kitchen?
she's slipped over and banged her head and is bleading alot, there is blood all over the kitchen floor and she seems uncontious and doesnt seem to be breathing...... what shall i do... time now 1... Read More

Anwers
(31)

evil_genius21722
What would happen if you snort a Pixy Stick?
What would happen? My friend got some Pixy Sticks for Valentines Day today and he got a idea, to snort a Pixy Stick, he did and said it burned like h-e double toothpicks, and I wonder could this cause... Read More

Anwers
(31)

zoomraker
Whats a good way to remove a splinter?
I have had a splinter in my thumb now for about a month and the skin around it is slightly blistered and septic, I have tried digging around with tweezers but couldn't get it, any ideas how to ge... Read More

Anwers
(31)

snowgirl12345678
Do You Think Crutches Could Be Fun?
I know most people really hate them and I would never want to be on them forever or anything like that, but I also really like them. I've actually had them for real injuries due to soccer, but st... Read More

Anwers
(31)

The DoomsdayClock
What do you do if when your toes get cold at night?
... Read More

Anwers
(31)

MUFFIN
How many broken bones have you had?
Ive broken my left foot 3 times, left arm once, nose twice, jaw once and my right collar bone.

You?... Read More

Anwers
(31)

JD
What do broken ribs feel like?
Me and my daughter were playing around the other day and she jumped up and landed on my rib with her knees (she's only 41 pounds). I don't have insurance but my ribs have been hurting ever ... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Broken Shadow
I want a really awesome scar...If I cut myself in the shape of a star would it leave a star shaped scar?
Just wondering...That was a pretty sweet rhyme lol.
Additional Details

No I am not joking...So u really think itd be better on my neck.... Read More

Anwers
(31)

KillaKam
I puched a wall yesterday(girlfrind problems)?
this was about 3 am yesterday... and right after i puched the wall, my last 2 knucles swole to like the size of 2 large grapes, it was red. and hurt alot.. i went to bed not thinking 2 much about it. ... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Alexa B
I Need To Give Myself a Bruise?
NO I DO NOT SELF HARM!!! i need to have a real bruise. i cant use make up. i have tried the hoover,but its not really working. any ideas?... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Ñ♥ØÄPi... Queen~*
What's your most impressive scar?? how did you get it???
... Read More

Anwers
(31)

****iPunk****
OMG! I cut my leg off! WHAT DO I DO???
I was cutting pickles and i dropped the knife and cut my leg off, what should i do??... Read More

Anwers
(30)

hartocute
HUSBAND GOT HURT WHILE ICE SKATING!!!!Can we sue !!!?
Hello,

MY husband recently got hurt while ice skating On Dec 31,2006...He fell on his face cut his chin and broked his wraist..Just today he had a surgery due to the serve bone fracture he had..F... Read More

Anwers
(31)

megan w
Is it stupid to cut yourself?
i cut myself 4 times before twice this year, once when i was about ten and another time. before i started cutting myself i would take my nails and dig into my skin, or i would take a screw driver and ... Read More

Anwers
(31)

chris
Is it bad to repeatedly pop your joints? ?
Anywhere. My fingers, my neck? Is it harmful right now or only until I reach a certain age?... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Jane S
How can I minimize the appearance of a facial injury?
I am supposed to start a new job this week, but last night while playing softball I took a 40 mile an hour ball to the forehead above my left eye. Today it is still swollen and my eyelids are purple ... Read More

Anwers
(31)

lil_nica0802
What is the best and cheapest way to treat a muscle aches in my thighs?
i started my first day of soccer conditioning.It'd been 2 days and my thighs hurt so bad it is hard to walk. i can walk but it hurts.... Read More

Anwers
(31)
Page 159 / 159 First  <  155 156 157 158 159 Last

Create a new Thread in Forum

User Name:
User Email:
Select Category:
Title:
Thread description:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.874
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy