Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

When you have a broke or sprained finger, why do they tape to another finger?
Yesterday, a sprained my right pinky finger. I went to the hospital and all they did was tape it to my ring finger and put a splint under then. How does this help?...

How can i getrid of 2 year old ankle injury? because now i am feeling pain in that?
when i do jogging i feel pain in my ...

Can you use milk to help preserve a severed limb?

A store employe runs into your leg with a cart..now today my upper knee is green swollen and turning reddish .
what should I do ask them to pay a doctor visit?...

What do you do for a pinched nerve?

I had shoulder surgery?? please help!!?
i had shoulder surgery 9 months ago to repair a torn ligament.
I now play hockey again but last night i took a really hard hit and i felt my shoulder shift and it really hurt.

And ...

How can i treat a bruised muscle on my left wrist area?

Touched blood,what should i do?
i volunteer at a school, and one of the kids had a little cut on their knee, and some of the blood got on my finger. i have a tiny few weeks old cut thats just about healed.im scared that even though ...

Is it ok to dye my hair after a head injury?
I recently had a scalp laceration and had to have staples. The staples were removed a month ago and the wound is no longer open. Is it safe to dye my hair again? If not, how long should i wait?...

My ear is bleeding from the inside. Is that something to worry about?

Is this right or is my docter stupid?
I fractured my wrist and I went to the docter and he said i only need a really strong brace with those removeble things is this right and should I go see a different ...

What foods help muscles?
I have been having 2.5 hour soccer workouts 6 days a week, and my muscles really hurt. What foods will help?...

I broke my leg and how can i get around besides using my crutches?

Do i sleep with gauze in my mouth after wisdom tooth extraction?
i just had my wisdom tooth remove today (9am) and i was not given stitches. i was told the gum will heal on its own (i dont know for how long!) i change the gauze every 15 mins. and now i need to ...

What causes bruises to appear when you haven't hurt yourself?
i've had one on my finger joint and one on my ankle, i have lupus and problems with my kidneys and heart and take lots of ...

Please pray for my uncle. He only has a few days left to live.Please no mean comments.?
Please no mean comments.

He was in a very serious car accident a year and a half ago, and he has been suffering ever since. He has had mutiple brain surgeries trying to help him, ...

Compensation?
hi can any1 help me im awaiting some compensation for my mum she fell from a bus and whacked her knee n had to go in hospital for a knee replacement anyway she died bless as the knee they put in had ...

Can anyone tell me what this might be? 10 points best answer?
so my ankle up to might knee hurt like crazy. my ankle is swollen and feels weird. i know it isnt broken, but i dont know what is wrong with it. i can hardly walk bc it hurts so much....

Is it bad to get sore knees after running?
Is it bad to get sore knees after running?
I ran 3.5 miles yesterday and my knees are sore that it hurts to walk up or down stairs. Does anyone know why and would this problem call for knee ...

Will i need a cast?
i have a hairline ffracture on my tibia. its not very big and doesnt go all the way through. the doctor could barley see it on the xrays.(i went to the ER) they didnt put me in a cast but they ...

Anonymous
Wrist Pain?
For several days now I've had pain in my wrist--it's sort of a sharp ache that comes and goes, without any particular movement involved. I don't remember twisting or falling on it recently, but I do play piano, play tennis, and spend time at the computer. From what I've read though, it's not carpal tunnel--the pain doesn't radiate, there's no tingling in my fingers, etc. Right now I have my wrist immobilized with an ace bandage, which helps the pain, but does anyone have any idea what it could be? If it helps I'm an 18-year-old female.

NursingStudent35405
could be the early stages of Carpal Tunnels. You should have a doctor look at it to be sure. Carpal Tunnels is cause by repetative motion so things like you described can cause an onset of it.

Mina D
Rating
I have the same problem. Try puting your wrist in hot water with epsom salts, then put your wrist in ice water. That will work, and make sure you end with the cold water, not the hot.

deedee
Rating
Could be tendonitis...........you should take some Tylenol regularly for a few days and see if thathelps the inflamation. Comes from over use. If you start getting numbness in your fingers and pain into your arm at night, it could be carpal tunnel.

Giggles
Sound like carpal tunnel in the early stages, that can hppen if you use your hands alot

sk8ter_geek
it could be arthritis! go to the doctor, thats easier than us people guessing!

pianodirt
Rating
Sounds like early stage of CTS. CTS often is caused by tension in the lateral neck and lateral chest pressing on nerves as much as the inflammation in the wrist itself.

I *highly* recommend Sharon Butler's book, "Conquering Carpal Tunnel Syndrome"...I've had CTS and her stretch methods saved my hands from further damage.

H2o
Rating
get a new bed

HokiePaul
Rating
ti could be a combination of things. Even if you don't have carpel tunnel yet, you may be having some of the early signs or just minor irritaion from using poor posture when typing. Couple this with something else, like sleeping on your wrist funny, and you could have some pain.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy