Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

How can you get super gule off skin?
i've tried nail polish remover..didn't ...

Crutches please help easy 10 points!!?
I sprained my leg well my knee and I went to the hospital they have me a brace and put me on crutches. (My school is 2 stories high and I have to walk up stairs with my crutches every morning!)I have ...

Fell down stairs. Back hurt, help.?
I fell down the stairs two weeks ago and haven't been able to walk since. Luckily my PC was at the bottom of the stairs. Any ideas? I've been told drinking milk helps. I've been ...

Neck is killing me?
i think i got a stiff neck started yesterday then woke up this morning it was really bad i couldnt look up i put heating pad and took two vicidon (not at same time) its a little better but still ...

Is it possible for tonsilitus to go away with out a docs treatment???
okay so I swear that I had tonsilitiis but like it was werid I only had like one sore on my tonsil and so I have been eating soup, gurgling with salt water, and taking medicines (over the counter) A...

Help me! It stings so bad!!?
Okay, so I'm typing without my index finger right now because I just got a second degree burn because I touched the metal part of my laptop charger... STUPID MOVE! But please hurry, it stings ...

What did I do to my ankle?
I was in a softball game and I was going back to tag on a fly at third base but I dove because it was a close play, and when I dove my anke landed half on and half off the base. I had to come out ...

I'm in pain! I need advice!...?
A month ago I fell down my friends' stairs at her house. For a while, I thought it was getting better, but now, it hurts more than ever! It hurts so bad when I get out of chairs. I talked to my ...

Knee Problem?
Quick History all on same knee: 1990 Cartilage Repair 1996 ACL reconstruct w/ Patella Tendon 2000 Microfracture 2007 Microfracture 2007 ACL Revision Allograph. 10 weeks post Op and have trouble with ...

What's the most you,ve hurt yourself by doing something stupid?
for example
when i was in my teens, a friend thought he was cool by jumping over a hedge onto the road.
he landed on top of a traveling car and ended up in hospital with
2 broken legs ...

If you went to a new Doctor and he refused to treat you because you have HIV, what would you do?
I did a change of Doctor/Provider with my HMO Insurance. I have several medical issues that have been on going and two which needed immediate attention so I put it all in writing. On May 10th, 2007 I...

What do i do about my nose?
last year i tried to cut the tip of my nose off which was really stupid and now its worse there a big scare on the tip and the tips sticking out and looks really stupid from the side i cant afford ...

My middle finger got really swollen after 50 lbs of weights got dropped on it. is it broken?
i am experiencing no pain but the finger is super swollen and cant move ...

As I was crossing the road this afternoon, I got hit by a car..?
I was crossing the road, I saw the car coming, but they were going too slow to be of any danger, but I still jogged over the road, but the car sped up and barely hit me on my ankle, sending me ...

If someone has a concussion should they go to sleep? asap?
my friend hit her head and thinks that she has a concussion...she says she is really tired...should she go to sleep???...

If u walk around barefoot, will your feet become flat because there is no arch in the ground...?

What's the difference between a brat and an ankle biter?
Is it just the height??...

Ear piercing emergency! urgent! infection?!?
okay im kind of panicked right now ok i had my ears pierced probably 5 months ago and i've been switching them up since about a month ago and just now, i took it out because it was hurting and ...

If you clap with one hand, does it still make a noise?

My knee came out of socket. I popped it back it, but today, it still hurts like the devil. any advice???

topez r
Would you die if your tounge was cut off?
my friend told me that you would die because its a main orgin in your bodyor something soo just checking if its true

Cayla
No, your friend is wrong, you would not die, you wouldn't be able to talk, though.

KelMarie
Rating
You could possibly bleed to death if you did not get help.

Joey
Your tongue goes into your body a further than you can see. My guess would be that it's just the visible part being cut off.

And the answer is no.

T Leeves
you would need a feeding tube from that point on to survive

Purple L
i dnt think so!! no,,,i saw many movies with tongueless characters ,,u know those action movies :P

peaches6
No, people live with tongue.

Rishi
no but not gonna be able to speak.

Cloud
Rating
I don't think you'll die when your tongue is cut off, but I'm not sure. I think there are people living that has their tongue cut off and they probably can't talk.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy