Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Hit elbow, now it is painfull and tingly?
My co-worker hit his elbow a few hours ago and now it is still tingly, and quite painful. what did he do, and how can he fix it?
Additional Details
sorry mom... you snooze you loose! lol ...

Capacitor Got Me, Should I be Worried?
It is 330V and 220 uf (micro farad). It was pretty terrifying, I'm not sure how long it was discharging into my body for, but I had enough time to wonder "what the hell is going on!?", ...

How many bones do you have in your ankle because i think i have broken mine?

Bruises! How can I diminish them?
I bruise very easily and have unsightly black n purples any way to reduce thier appearance?...

What if you had no more time left ?

My baby received a spiral fracture to arm and haematoma to scrotum during c section birth and I can't sue!!
My beautiful baby boy was born in September via a c-section. During the procedure he received a spiral fracture to his left humerus and a haematoma (bruising mass) to his scrotum. I am angry that ...

I think i fractured my ankle what should i do'?

What are some signs of a sprained wrist?
and how do you know if it is severe? It has a lump the size of a golf ball....

Any iders on breaking my foot?

Have you ever broken a bone?
if so which one(s)? how many? how? did it hurt? what age and was it your fault?...

Can i sue the NHS for negligence after i broke my collar bone & they told me it was badly bruised?
I tripped over the threshold & banged my shoulder on the wall. The following morning unable to move my arm i went to the casualty dept, the doctor said it was badly bruised & to take ...

MY LiL BRO HAS A CAST ON N i WANNA KNOW iS iT SUPPOSE TO HURT MRE THAN iT DiD B4 THE CAST WAS PUT ON?
OR iS THERE SOMETHiNG HE CAN DO R TAKE TO RELiVE THE PAiN...

Ok 2 weeks ago i crashed on my bike why did i pass out.?
i was going around 30 mph down a hill when i hit the curb i bent both rims i scraped up my lags real bad i also hit my lag real hard and when i got up my lag was all numb why is that so i walked home ...

Somebody pulled my pigtails, and i think i lost 3 hairs, the pain is excruciating?
what should i do? self decapitation?...

Is my finger broken?
I injured it playing football, last Sunday - exactly a week ago! However, although it´s not particularly painful, I still can´t make a fist and the middle joint on my biggest finger is noticeably ...

How do i make my self more bendy??

Seizures and disabilty?
My husband had a head injury 3 years ago, has been having seizures since then. They have progressed from partial complex to grand mal and as of last night status seizures. His neurologist has said he ...

If your ears were cut off, would you still be able to hear?
Read something about Saddam Hussein assigning doctors to cut off people's ears as a form of torture. Would they still be able to hear?...

My 8 month old son has a fever....?
Does anyone have any home remedies to help a fever for my son. The doctor said to just give him childrens tylonal. It works but not fast enough. He kept me up all night. I sat in the chair with a ...

How do i sprain my ankle fast..?
uhh okay me and my friend reallly wanna get outa gymm.. soo we wanna sprain our ankles.. and like okay well.. we are 13.. and yea. we just really want to..
please dont tell us that oh thats a ...

meowcat
Would having nausea after a minor car accident be normal?
It's been 5 hours since the accident, i'm having nausea. is this normal?

buddhaboy
could be a delayed shock response.
do something to relax yourself

Dr.Varun indiafivestar@yahoo.com
yes . It will go on its own or else get' Cocculus 30 'Single Dose A Homoeopathic Medicine

tinytinker79
Rating
That depends, if you hit your head or trunk. It could be from anxiety. I would go to the hospital to be safe. You could have a concussion, and that is a symptom of one. DO NOT WAIT !!!
If it is, you can have major problems from it. Always have a Doctor look you over after any type of accident... Take care, and go to the Hospital, now....

Brian
Rating
you might have a concussion

ive had them in football wich is similar to a 10-20 mph crash...sometimes.

usually you will be nausious and you might have some throbbing around your temples and you will feel tired. You should go get checked out if it seems really bad.

Like one time i hit a teammate so hard he couldn't read or do homework for 3 days b/c some brain damage occured. plus really had concussions can make you black out especially while you're sleeping, which is bad b/c you might not ever wake up.

caspersweetpea
Rating
It could be from the stress of the accident or an injury. Don't know enough details to give you an accurate answer, but if you are injured and feeling nauseous I would probably call the hospital and talk to the triage nurse.

Accidents I have been in it is usually the next morning for me that I realize I am injured and the pain sets in. You go into shock and that is why you don't feel it right away.

Sorry to hear that you were in an accident. Hope all ends up well!!! Best of Luck to You!!! Take care of yourself.

Melody
Go to the hospital and get checked out. You may have something wrong internally.

favsweetcake
Rating
yeah i think so when i got hit by a taxi when i was younger i couln't remember anything i was in hospital the nurses said that i was vomting so it lasted like 3 months for me used to get a headache then vomting

Rhonda
Rating
Did you lose consciousness? You may have a concussion. I urge you to go to the ER or a doctor and have them thoroughly examine you. They will need to take xrays to see if you are ok. I wish you all the best.

P.S. The day after my car accident, I had a lot of pain from whiplash and bruises. It was a good thing I went to the ER.

housemouse62451
Rating
Yes, you may have a mild concussion. You should contact your doctor or the clinic you normally go to and talk to them about your nausea.

cheyan
it could be did you bump ur head

mande
Rating
Yes, I believe it is. Your body has suffered from shock. Your body has been pumping with adrenaline from the accident.

Try to calm yourself.....take a hot bath...drink some tea...

Hope you didn't get hurt....take care

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy