Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Is it possible to charge someone in the medical field for rape after 3 years have passed?
I cannot believe I am asking this...however it is eating me alive.I suffer from a serious condition which required alot of conscious sedation,after coming to I has a male nurse raping me as I came ...

Do you need a tetnis shot for stepping on a key and shoving it in your foot ?

I get a cramp in left calf after 5 min of running. Stretching doesn't help. What can I do to prevent cramp? T
The cramp dissolves after a few days of rest and I can run again - until one day it comes back. These comebacks are becoming more frequent in recent years. I am almost 40, fit male....

BACK OF CALF TURNED YELLOW, very painful...HELP?
My husband had done his morning streatch last week, leaning forward stretching out his left leg. Next day, he noticed back of his leg from knee down felt hard and painful. He since then has been ...

Ingrown toe nail? ( Gross, I know! )?
I noticed a few months ago that I have an ingrowing toe nail on my right foot - the big toe.

Anyway, my friend said not to worry about it because it isn't causing me any pain.
B...

Is there really a place on your neck that if someone hit it real hard and fast you can die?

I acidently swallowed my ring and i can feel it stuck :O.?
i had my ring in my mouth (stupid i know) and went to get up and accidently swallowed it, it was around 3mm thick and i can feel it stuck right at the bottom of my throat tube thingy (i know im not ...

My parents wont let me go to the doctor (i need to go)?
i did something really bad to my arm it wont move about 2 minutes ago (im typing with 1 hand) i was moved a tv for parents and slipped but kept the tv up (mom didnt tell me she moped the kitcken ...

How long will it take for my broken hand to get better?
Ive broken the 5th metacarpal bone (the one under the pinkie finger) - its been almost 6 weeks, and i just took the cast off and its sore as still and I'm due to get it off in 2 days, so how ...

Do I have a concussion, or just really bad headache?
So 5 days ago I went to a football contact camp, on the second day half way through our 7 hour practice, my coach had me go get checked out by the trainer because i was shaking and really dizzy, she ...

Did i just get electricuted?
i was putting my computer plug in and i couldnt find the hole so i was feeling my way and then i got a weird feeling in my finger..
kind of like the feeling after you hit your funny bone..
<...

What is the worst sports injury that you have seen on TV?
If any of you saw what Jorge Garbajosa of the Toronto Raptors did the other night on TV or You-Tube ... tell me if you have seen anything worse, or similar in sports....

Thigh injury! help!?
at soccer tryouts saturday this girl kneed my lower thigh PRETTY hard. its better than it was but i have a track meet tomorrow. wat could i do to help the pain go away and heal faster? i cant back ...

I keep getting a burning feeling in my knee when i walk down stairs any ideas what it could be?
It is not permanant mostly if i walk down stairs or standing (from sitting) I can t see a doctor untill monday. I have previously had problems with my knee (torn ligaments and cartalige)...

How do i get rid of a stiff neck quickly?
I sometimes wake up with a stiff and sore neck. It's been hurting for over a day now. Any clue how to heal it quickly?...

How long before you could see the effect of a head injury?

I think i broke my butt...?
theres a HUGE crack in it! What could be wrong?...

This is a really serious question about a friend of mine...?
will 4 sleeping pills and 8 advil taken at the same time kill you?...

I have a someone in my family who's nose was badly broken in an attack two years ago?
He has been referred to the hospital coz he can't breath out of it (obviously). They are happy to correct the breathing but will not straighten it because the NHS, now, do not cover (Cosmetic), ...

My shoulder is having some strange pains in the morning and at night?
ok so whenever i wake up my should always hurts. and like right now at night it hurts its not unbearable just whenever i lift it there is some pain. i dont know what i could have done but its been ...

|*ANUMBABy*|
Why cant I bend my knee?
About 2 weeks ago I fell off my motorized scooter and I hurt my knee. Ever since then I can't really bend my knee. It really hurts and locks up when I try to bend it even a little. I do not have health insurance and can not really afford to go to the doctor right now. So if anyone knows why I can't bend my knee or whats wrong can you please tell me. Also is it really serious or will it heal on its own?

firemedic311
Rating
ahhh sorry i'm about to go to sleep!! geesh.
well it sounds like u have a dislocated kneecap!! this is easy to
correct. with your leg straight (Not bent).... play with your knee cap until it feels like it 'slips into place'!!! then bend it and see if it helps with the pain!

if i were there i'd adjust it better!! i'm in los angeles. email me if u have any more questions i'm goin to sleep!. hope this helps

Kat08
Rating
Find a free clinic fast!!!! You do not want to prolong and, things can only get worse, especially if you are not sure what's wrong with it.Search online for a free clininic in your area, if needed.

Pray to God it's nothing serious, I hope you get better!!!

dado1983
Rating
seeing the doctor is the only solution

Dawn28
Rating
About 3 weeks ago I twisted my knee skiing. I am experiencing the same symptoms. After 3 weeks, sitting down I can just about slowly bend my knee to 90 degrees. I had an x-ray and just got an MRI. I have to wait till Tuesday to get the low-down from my doctor. I'll keep you posted as to what he says. Maybe the same thing is wrong with you. From looking on webmd.com I seem to think I tore or pulled my meniscus.

I can put weight on my leg but can't bend my knee when I walk. It's SO Annoying!!! I feel for you! When I went to the Ortho. shortly after it happened, he seemed to think that it would heal on it's own after a couple of weeks. If I were you I would keep it in a brace and try to use it, if possible. I feel like mine just has to loosen up but I don't know how to stop it from locking and hurting when I bend it. I am hoping to get some physical therapy so I can be normal again ASAP!

JD
Rating
It's very likely you tore tendons or muscles. I understand the no medical insurance bit. Get a knee brace and put it in there for a few days. This limits the "free falling" of the leg, and may help it heal faster. It would also pay to take vitamins, since vitamins make you stronger and heal faster. I would say this'll help, but you may, in the end, need a doctor.

I once fractured my wrist, it hurt for over a month and I didn't have insurance, but it eventually healed because I took care of it and kept it still.

Stephanie A
Rating
You need to go to the doctor because it's likely not something that will heal on its own.

TERRI F
Sounds like many people summed it up. If there is a free clinic in your area you should take the time..bring a lunch..lol and go. Splinting it eather with a ace bandage but not too tight may help. There is a lot of ligaments around the knee that may have been injured also. Sometime may require surgery to correct. You if your income is low enough may be elligible for emergency medical or perhaps a free clinic can direct you or calling hospitals may direct you wether your elligible like social service center in it. Another opt is to sign up for one temporaily then see a doctor who specilizes with bones like ortho.If you have auto insurance they may have to cover it if you have medical..adding it on isnt too expensive. No one can give you any real advice on treating it or strengthing it without knowing what the problem is because if somethings wrong it could make it worse. Also you might get motrin for the pain it also helps inflamation but if real painful won't put much of a dent in it but may help. Good luck to you.

Courtney
Rating
I can't tell you what is wrong with your knee without looking at it.
Maybe you pulled something or sprained it or maybe there's fluid under the knee cap or maybe it's swollen or maybe you broke or fractured something.
Get to a doctor. Look for a free clinic in your area. If you can't bend your knee, that's not good.

m34tba11
probably b/c it's swollen and there is fluid all around that area.
Sure you can risk it now and hope it's nothing major, or in 10 years realize that you cannot walk w/o major surgery/rehab b/c you really jacked it up bad..

ladyk
Rating
You need to see a doctor....don't wait....I have waited on certain things and those things...got me into the hospital...I was sicker than I thought I was!!!

thexrayboy
You probably tore a meniscus in your knee joint.
See a doctor, specifically an orthopedist, get an MRI and if necessary have arthroscopic surgery.
Do not wait. Putting it off could cause premature arthritis and an early joint replacment. This is unlikely to heal by itself without long term problems.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy