Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

He's killing himself HELP!!!?
my best friend has a bloodclot on the bottom of his back. It hurts him so bad that all he does is sleep. Now is exspelled from school. I told him all he's doing is making it stronger by staying ...

Does it hurt worse to be stung by a jellyfish or a wasp?

Additional Details
I'm not talking irakundji (the deadly jellyfish), but I mean the sting in general, size of the sting being proportionate....

I this is weried but in surgery do the let you wear underwear?

Do I need a tetnus shot? drill bit injury...?
Okay, nice one -- I was drilling a hole and the drill bit wasn't in tight, the bit went at an angle into my finger. Traumatic, lots of blood and quite a hole, but I didn't hit bone, it ...

I cut myself for the first time...?
I did it for the first time ever today...and when i did it, i blacked out. I dont remember anything except looking at my bloody wrist...im scarred because i dont want to do it again....

Ouch! right between the legs!?
we had a big game of basketball today after school. I went for a pass and hit another girl from the other team right in the face causing her to tumble over. I came over and stood above her to see if ...

What's wrong with me..?
I was sitting on my couch, and began to walk across the room. All the sudden, I blacked out.. I grabbed the entertainment center, and next thing I knew I was laying on the floor.. my hands were ...

How soon after stepping on a rusty nail do you need to get a tetanus shot? Can you wait a couple of weeks?
My wife is on vacation in Florida and stepped on a rusty nail. It pierced her shoe and left a mark on her foot, but her foot did not bleed. She's wondering if she needs to get a tetanus shot ASAP...

Do I need to go to the Emergency Room?
I was out in the sun all week long and I still feel nauseous and dizzy. I got really badly sunburned to. I dont want to go into the ER only for them to tell me that nothing is wrong but I feel like ...

How Do You Know If A Bone Is Broken??
Foot went completely under leg, ankle is swollen severely, black, blue extremely painful...not able to fully weight bare, though can hobble.

Sprain or break?...

Big toe stuck in a bowling ball?
I asked this yesterday and its still stuck. What happen was yesterday morning I was sitting in the chair. I was rolling a bowling ball around with my feet and toes. I put my big toe in the thumb hole ...

My principle choked me and i dont know what to do?
my principle choked me slammed med down to the ground and i pulled his tie and then he picked me up and then he twisted my arm back and he tried to break it what to do the police wont lock him up ...

Help with a burn?
i was curling my hair the other night and i burnt my cheek with my curling tongs...the skin actually bubbled and im left with a big mark on my cheek...it will definitely scab...i just need help on ...

After getting a MASSAGE, should the therapist be tipped?

Would you cry?? (continued. . .)?
6. If you got stung by a wasp?
7. If you got a tattoo?
8. If you got a 3rd degree burn on your stove?
9. If your boyfriend/girlfriend broke up with you?
10. If you cut your hand ...

How much pain can you take.. Whatever causes it. from -0 to +10?

Additional Details
Mind over matter....

How do I stop cutting my wrists?
I'm 15 and I been cutting my wrists for about 8 months and now I can't stop. I do it when i get sad or depressed which is pretty often. I've tried seeing a counselor but it only helped ...

Dont call me stupid or i need help but how do you brake your arm my arm?
my arm is really sore and its clicking i went to the hospital and they said theres nothing wrong with it and i cannot move it please help me brake my arm ...

I stopped smoking 9 days ago i have lots of questions?
ok i smoked 10 -15 a day since i was 12.
Since i stopped ( cold turkey no patches etc) ive noticed
A,harder to get to sleep
B,hot flushes
c, I can't stop eating which i'...

Should I be ashamed?
Since I was younger I've had a long scar running down the side of my face from an accident. Also I have scars from my more dangerous (let alone unexperienced) skateboarding days.

I�...

Mike
Where is the oddist place u have been biten?
i have been biten on my chest it hurts i have put cream on it but it stings

SAM R
on my nut sack

anne o
in my nose by mosquito

dexelflot
Rating
i got stung in the nutsack by a jellyfish once....

shaun s
Rating
On my eyebrow by a mozzy, it caused my eye to close for three days.

♥ Planet 80's ♥
Rating
Only on my leg but it drew blood
It was on holiday abroad but it was only a large fly

Dfirefox
Insect bits on the inside of my thigh,and my butt.
I got a good chuclkle out of the answer Washington,D.C. ...lol..I wonder if that is Bill Clinton incognito who answered that one.

Alaskan Beauty
Mosquitoes have BIT me in places I don't want to mention.

Miss Marigold
On my ankle by a wasp! it was really painful!

Amanda!!
Rating
I was attacked by a dog in the car parked next to mine while I was getting my baby daughter out of her car seat. That dog attacked my elbow, that is the weirdest place I have been bitten.

TRAUMA
on my lip bye a dog

Sparkly5
Rating
On the bottom of my little toe! I was holidaying in the Scottish Highlands by the loch and must have had a midge in my shoe!?

no_preconceived_ideas
on the tip of my manhood - whilst fully clothed!

I still don't know to this day how that mosquitio did it

Hawv
I got an insect bite on my eyelid once. That was unpleasant.

pungushe
Inside ma nose.

curiousgeorge
Rating
I was bitten last week by a fire ant on the inside of my pinkie toe.

wizjp
Rating
Washington DC

ellie
Rating
on my bum lol great big bruise!

dan s
my friends dad was bitten on the bellend while taking a leak by a horse fly once. but my worst is on my willy by an ex! ouch!

shorty
In the nether regions.

Hibee
Rating
Sorry, I'm twice shy.

jenny
Stung by a bee on the bottom of my foot, I was bare foot
and stepped on a hive in the ground, Ouch!!

Lozzo
Rating
Cleethorpes

tulip
it was a wasp on my tongue

macintosh
Rating
i was once bitten by armies of hornets! one of then painfully stung my left eyeball...

Well, said Alberto
I was bitten in Bognor once.

Strange town, Bognor...

Clara T
Rating
This is a true story.
Out on a date once, I had a chewing gum and my date did not.
We decided to share it and pass half of it over in a kiss.
Romantic ?
Passionate ?
Well, when I passed it over to him, he bit to divide it in two, and bit off the tip of my tongue in the process !!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy