Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Should i press charges? or sue? i was assaulted and battered by another kid at my school.....?
he called me a couple fridays ago sayin he was goin to stab me at school or if he sees me in public
then on monday i was goin to the park to play ball and i was gettin a ride from a friend who ...

URGENT: HELP... please! this just now happend!!?
okay so im watching a movie, and th lights are off. So my mom comes down stairs and asked me to pick up the guitarr hero guitar of the ground. so i get up and pick up the guitar off the ground and ...

I was strangled yesterday and?
today there is this swelling in my neck and when i touch it, it hurts!
Additional Details
well, he strangled me because he was angry ...

What do you think is wrong with my leg?
I do cheerleading. I can do splits and jumps and everything. Lately, as in the last month or so, My inner thigh has REALLY been bothering me when I do a split or a jump or stretch. About 5 days ago, ...

Why do I do it if it hurts?
I have had a bike crash and a few cuts and bruises...which I tend to rub and press to feel the pain. I surprised myself enjoying the pain!! Is it normal?
Additional Details

Its all fun and games until??
And please don't say any of that "someone gets hurt" or "loses an eye" BS

Think ...

What is the correct name for a Doctor that check "dead bodies"?

What are easy ways to break my ankle?

Help OMG please someone help me !!!!??? =[?
I was blowing up a balloon and then it popped and flicked me RIGHT IN THE EYE. and omg it hurts so bad.i cant even open my eye right now. it happend like 5 min ago. Is something wrong ? Do i need to ...

How do I break my arm?
I need to break my arm to get out of P.E. I need to do 72 hours of physical activity for school, and I don't want to do it. How do I get out of it by breaking my arm?...

What will help a torn hamstring?
It has been about 3 weeks now since the tear. I play softball and really want to go all out, but unfortunately can't. What will help me out when playing softball, so that it will not bother me ...

WHO WANTS 10 POINTS? HELP PLZ!!!! i injured my wrist been been few months now READ ON...?
i use 2 break dance well not dat im a break dancer biggining 2 so i use 2 b able 2 stand on my hands however in one of those times while i was standing on my hands idk how my right arm fractured or ...

Ive gone mad!!please answers this!!!?
I hate myself and I cut down my arms all the time whenever i eat and then i throw it up please help because im 13 5ft 3 and weigh eight and a half stone I know that is fat please help
A...

What is eye doctor called?
eye ...

How do i know if my hand is broken?
it hurts, i cant move it very well, its very swollen but i didnt hear a crack when it happened
Additional Details
im at school and i ...

Has anyone heard of a hospital not wrapping broken ribs?
June of 2006 I fell off a roof and broke my right shoulder, left arm resulting in surgery and multiable broken ribs. Salina Regional Health, a hospital in Salina, Ks never wrapped or administered any ...

Help help a black widow spider just bit me on the arm?
please what should i do it bit me 5 minutes ago and i feel all dizzy and sick i feel like im about to collaspe and there is nobody in my
house at the moment so if i collapse nobody will know....

Dose it hurt to break your toe?
my sis said i dose but i really want to ...

Is it possible to live after being shot in the head?
i ask because i saw an episode of general hospital where someone gets shot in the head but doesn't die......

I've started lifting weights. Yesterday I worked my arms, and today my elbows are very sore. Normal?
Is this a normal symptom of beginning to lift weights, or have I overexerted myself? I did some basic curls, benched a bit, and did some pushups....

tal
When you answer a phone do you hold it to your left or right ear?
The reason I ask is that all my life I have held the phone to my left ear .I'm right handed with the ressult that my hearing in my left ear is getting weak

Samuel W 4 fresh
Rating
i hold it to both sides but most times to the right

Quizard
Rating
I'm right-handed and use my left ear, I also use a camera left-handed I think this is because I'm left-eye dominant. I definately think the left side of my body better developed (I'm also left-footed) Maybe you're the same.

stone_angel11
i have to use my right ear,as i had a perfarated eardrum in my left ear when i was a young child. it does my head in because when i am talking to my sister it is always a very long call and my right ear ends up red and glowing,lol.

emarston@btinternet.com
Rating
i'm right handed but hold the phone to my left ear - i've had my tragus peirced on my right ear and ear-ring scratches the phone!!!lol

tati70380
I hold it to my right because I'm left handed and to me it feels weird to hold it on my left ear

create62
Rating
stop having the people you talk to yell at you on the phone

bbfan
Rating
I personally think it depends on the person. I would think that if you have weaker hearing in one ear that you would automatically put the phone to the ear with better hearing. It may also depend on what you are actually doing at the time of the phone call. ie are you using your other hand to do something. ie to write, in which case most people can only write with one hand and so would definitely hold the phone in the other.

aWellWisher
Rating
Landline- left ear,
Mobile- right ear.
I have seen many people doing the same. I don't know the reason.
Why it should affect the hearing, beats me.

SPARKLING MJR
Rating
My wife holds it to her bottom as she talks out of her ****

Mike T
I'm left handed, but always hold it to my left ear. And the hearing in my left ear is less acute than my right, although whether the phone is to blame i don't know!

(lol)
right

Stella S
Rating
I'm left-handed but have always held the phone to my left ear. How dumb is that? It means I have to switch hands if I want to take a message.

Frankie S
I hold it to my right ear. It never seems right if I try to use the other one, so I can write with that hand or something. Now, at my advanced years, it hasn't effected my hearing.

gram_stainer
Rating
I'm right handed, and when I answer the phone I usually put it to my left ear.

powder
Left ear and left handed

reliedon
Change ears silly

yacharekar
Rating
both, but mostly left....

da dude
Rating
I'm right handed and I hold it to my right ear. Guess I'm right eared too

Marty
Start learning to use your right hand, if your hearing is getting weak, you may have to force yourself to use your right hand and ear eventually so start now.

Carolina
Rating
I am right handed but use my left ear! It leaves the other hand free to write notes etc! Actually, my real reason is because I feel my hearing in that ear is better, although after a hearing test I found out there is nothing wrong with my right ear, its just more comfortable!

Bill
Use a Bluetooth headset, then you don't have to hold it at all. If that doesn't help, try the middle ear.

BundyGil
Rating
I also am right handed and use my left ear for the phone.

sheru
Rating
left

JohnMichael
right.

odball
In one of those office courses we were told to hold the desk telephone mouthpiece, if you are right handed, in your left hand to have your right hand ready to write a note or something. The telephone should thus also be on the left side of the desk. Dono what to do with a mobile. Depends on the person.

klunk
Rating
I didn't hear you cause I was on the phone ... could you repeat that ???

xbubbax05
Left

wheres_yourcardude
Right handed, left eared.
I tried to hold it with my shoulder on the left side and it slide right out. I guess it take some practice to do that.

petes_quirkey_bits
Rating
depends on which hand i pick the phone up with

Double D
Right lol =)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 22, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy