Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Ok,I fell off my horse......?
Saturday I fell off my horse and slammed into the wooden gate and it pushed my head down into my neck.And now this morning my neck hurts and I tried Tylenol and it didn't relieve any of my pain.+...

I broke my arm?
Hi, well i broke my arm 6 weeks ago at work anyway can i just soak it in water to get it off or do i have to go to the doctors they are 60 miles away and have a long wait in the waiting room. i heard ...

Please please please answer im sore.?
Okay i had volleyball tryouts today, and it hurts.

im not exactly in shape...

im 13. 151 pounds and 5'5

we have to do a lot of running tommorow.

and ...

Do you soak a sprain ankle in hot water with salt or just leave it soaking with ice?

How should you respond if a dog bites your arm and won't let go?

What are the symptoms of a sprained ankle??

Cracked tailbone?
a few years ago i went on a water ride, and i hit my tailbone really bad. then like a year ago i did it again. it felt like i was being poked through my skin. lately i have been feeling pain if i sit ...

My son has hurt his wrist?
my son was crashed into while riding his bike by his friend on his bike he fell off and landed on his wrist it hasnt swollen but he says it really hurts along the thumb part and his wrist what shall ...

Broken ribs???
I am not sure..but it feels like I have a broken rib.
My friend fell on me,and I heard a loud 'pop' in my rib area.
(note: She is not light either..)
It was difficult to ...

I need to know some household remedies for a burn on my arm?
i need to know some household remedies for a burn on my ...

Can my wife still cook and clean in crutches? I "accidentally" bumped into her and she fell down some stairs.

1 for the guys.....do you ever feel all stiff in the morning?????
lately i have alot of stiffness in my neck and shoulders...

last weekend i was doing some d.i.y. in the house and think i pulled something.......ever happen to you guys?

i'...

I just electracuted (sp?) myself?
okay so i was fixing a broken lamp in my room. And since the light bulb was not lit i thought the light was off. I reached in to grab a wire and electrocuted myself.( quite shocking lol )

Will I get a black eye?
about two-three hours ago i was in PE and was playing Softball, when the bowler through the ball like directly at me, I still hit it and the big ball went flying into my face - hitting me exactly on ...

Why do i always fall over?
i fall over nearly all the time......most of the time i twist my ankle.....but i've ended up in hospital 3 times with serious sprains....and i'm scared that this might lead to me severely ...

How to heal this burn mark (PICS INCLUDED)?
I burned myself yesterday when I reached into the oven to grab a pizza. How do I make this scar go away?

http://s293.photobucket....

So i broke my foot & i wanna go to a party but the doc said no what should i do?
we're goin ice skating but i really good friends with this person should i go & skate,& not listen to the doctor should i go & sit or should not just go at all?...

I just knocked the crap out of my head...?
and now its bleading and has welts how do i make it stop hurtin and how do i get not ...

I Got 5 Staples In The Back Of My Head 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Have Them In, Is There Anything Wrong With That?

If i stabbed my hand with a large glass shard would there be ANY possibility of dying from...?
blood loss or infection?
just answer the question as direct as possible.
Additional Details
ok. now what if i used a knife and it goes all the way through?...

cass
What will happen when you don't eat for a long period of time?
i was thinking of doing it...

Arvind B
It is o.k infact beneficial to fast for one day in 14 days.as it not only gives rest to ur digestive system and cleanses ur body it is also good spiritually.
But not eating for say two or more days continuously or fasting frequently will definately have bad effects on body.
The body will come in reserve mode and all the reserve energy stores will be used ,firstly fat in the belly,then muscles,then fat in ur liver and then nothing one will starve and die...

yomanda5
Don't do it!!!!!!!! If you go for a long period of time your body will start eating your organs and they will go into organ failure.

Not that GOOD!!!

Christine W
My Aunt starved herself, eventually she went into renal failure and died. Well, after may many other complications including making herself infertile.

Do not do this. You will die.

King Chrissy
Rating
your body will start to digest your pancreas.

The best way to be thin is to not get fat in the first place, it works great for me. If you are fat, eat less than you need to maintain your weight and you will loose weight, it will be gradual but you will get there. Cut out food that is high in sugar. Moderate your fat intake but don't cut it out, it's important.

Lori S.
Cass,
I would not recommend this.
it is not healthy, because you deprive
your body and brain of oxygen
in this case food to survive.
If you don't eat for a long time
you will collapse
or worse die.

God Bless our Troops!
Rating
Your body will get malnourished and you will end up GAINING weight after you start eating again.

When you starve yourself, you body does start using reserves, hence losing weight, but when you start eating again, you body is so used to not getting any kind of nutrition, it is going to hold on to EVERY last piece of fat it can get to build up for the next phase of starvation.

If you want to lose weight, dont be lazy about it. You need to eat a healthy diet and of course, portion control. Drink at LEAST 8 glasses of water a day. Drinking that much water in itself will make you lose about 10 lbs... even if you dont change your diet. AND exercise. Take a walk after dinner. You dont need to go out and run 2 miles every day or do high impact aerobics to lose weight. Just up your activity level and eat HEALTHY!

You starve yourself and you are going to end up in worse shape than you are right at this second...

krixty
your stomach will suffer an inner shock you see our stomach is trained to release these acid fluids to work with our the remains of food in your stomach if you don't have anything for this acids to work with then it start burning your stomach walls which at first will give you a bad heartburn and then you will be messed up so bad that your colon will get damage of expelling these acids...so the next time you actually eat something it will come out as a whole out of your butt...not healthy and very painful.

ann
Rating
It puts your body in to starvation mode, shuts down your metabolism and can lead to diabetes. It can also lead to problems later in life such as hair loss. Still sound like a good idea?

v3_problems
Rating
as far as i know you´ll get very hungry and eventually you´ll die

Nurse Brandi
Rating
Your body will begin using the fats and proteins it has stored in the body. This obviously is not advised.

s_riley1987
Rating
Well I sart to get weak and lightheaded...sometimes get a migraine and I throw up acid...also when you do think about eating it makes you want to throw up because your body is digesting fat and your stomach thinks it is full and the thought of putting food in there is horrible...good luck....

randall7665
Rating
You will most likely get hungry...:)

♥ஜღMRS.STARღஜ♥
Rating
WELLL HMMMM, youll get very ill, then you hmmmm go to the hospital, and them you hmmmmmm, i guess die. lol

Dont do that ok.

isleofskye
Rating
ummmmm...you die!

John Smith
it would be difficult lol
but u could get seriously ill,and if its for a diet....it will make cravings worse
its really bad and u will be abusing ure body :D

killing is making a choice
You starve to death.

Casablanca
Your metabolism will slow down because your body will think that you're starving, eventually you will start losing weight, your organs will suffer, you'll mostly likely start feeling faint every day, you won't be able to concentrate, and you'll look like s***. Then, if you decide that you want to eat again you'll inflate like a balloon. Good luck there!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy