Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Bruises???
Okay right when you get a bruise, are you suppose to rub it so it will go away,, or is it true if you rub it, it will get into like a blood clot.... I get bruises all the time bc im pale and enemic ...

I've just twisted my ankle quite badly and I have an important golf match on Sunday -what can I do?

What`s the word when stubbing your Toe,?

What kind of doctor should I go to see about a problem with a sciatic nerve?
I want to avoid the bs of going to a GP so I was thinking maybe I should go to a sports doctor or something along those lines. Let me know what you think. Thanks....

My belly button leaks foul liquid, and when this happens i have sharp pains around my belly button,?
when what evers doing this when it pops itmakes my mouth tingle and my tounge goes ...

What's the WORST. . . ?
...pain you've ever been in before in your life? What caused it and how did you react?

Also, how old were you then?...

Why can't you sneeze with your eyes open?

How do i get people to trust me to realise i can look after myself?
i had an accident the other year when i was 14 and was left brain temporarilly brain damaged. im fine now almost. but nobody trusts me to do things how can i prove im able to do stuff on my own
<...

I developed stiff neck without any reason,its tough to sleep or turn around .What might help?
Do i need to visit a doctor?...

OMG I think it works?
I asked a question yesterday asking if a Potato can break ure wrist by cutting it in half and than putting the wrist between both pieces for 8-12 hours or longer than tap it with a spoon...I did it <...

My friend just took 10 tripple stacks of extascy. Foam keeps coming out his mouth.Is this ok?
He working fine and comunitcating with me and he also says he has the greatest feeling ever but foam keeps coming up....

If a person is killed while he is busy peeing then will the pee still continue to flow or not?

I stepped on a rusty roofing nail that went flush with the botttom of my foot. What should I do?
I have been told to get a tetanus shot. Why? The wound didn't even bleed when i pulled it ...

The nail on my middle toe fell off after I stubbed it.?
Can I just put a bandaid on it and let it regrow or do I have to use any special treatment?...

Ran 10k yesterday what is the best thing to do tonight to get the soreness away??

Has anyone ever had any back problems and made a recovery how did you do it?
I have pains in my back and my upperback is very ...

Would a cold bath relief muscle ache?
i have trained 3 times in the last 2 days and i'm feeling the mucles aching, i was wondering whether a hot or cold bath wouldrelief this, since i have seen rugby players getting ice baths....

Why is it when you stub your toe??
It is always the little one, how come the bigger ones never get a look in?
I stubbed my toe the other week walking past our vacuum cleaner, boy did it hurt. I was hopping around because it'...

I had a very deep cut in my finger and now I have extreme tooth and head pain.Did I get an infection???
Is it possible for the bad cut I had to give me a disease or bacteria to enter into my system and give me pain in my head and teeth??...

What do the doctors do if you have a broken rib.?

Christeena C
What to do if someone gets acid splashed in their eye?

Shadow Wolf Dragon
Rating
Take them to the emergency room. If its the deadly acid then it would most likely kill them.

stonedmonkey1246
rinse thoroughly with water. not much else you can do, if its really bad will be worth going to a doctor.
Lesson can be taken from this though - don't play with acid!

Uncle Under
keep washing it with water, no matter how hard it is, for about 15 min, and try not to touch them, then go to the hospital.
do the same if a base splashed in ur eyes or any chemical.

BoredAtWork
Call 911, and rinse, rinse, rinse, rinse, rinse, and rinse some more with cool/cold water. Then keep rinsing. Then get to an emergency room.

Gary W
seek medical assistance and rinse under water for as long as possible!!

asap

Richard W
rinse with water and pray there is no damage to ur optic nerves

michael o
flush with water...visit Dr. office

Amber B
Rating
Go to The ER!

junosunnyd
fresh water and ER

Little Italy
Flush it with water for at least 15 minutes. You probably need to see a doctor... be sure to let them know what type of acid it was.

Forever
This happened to my mum

Rinse it out with water for like 10/20 mins

then go straight to hospital and they will clean your eye

justin T
Rinse your eyes out and go to the ER if you can't get a ride call 911 and get help depending on the type of acid it can and will cause blindness if you don't treat it asap

hello_russ
Rating
First get as much of the acid out of your eye as possible. Use a neutral base such as water or milk. Then, have someone call the hospital for you. Depending on the severity call 911.

I just hope you or your friend is alright.

S H
Depends on the type of acid but in most cases, it can permanently blind them or cause other serious eye damage. It's important to immediately flush the eyes after contact then rush to see a doctor.

Sean
Water, water to dilute the acid

lluviaraine
Rating
rinse it with water for fifteen minutes and call 911, they will know what to do.

K H
Rating
Call 911 first.
Have victim flush eyes with water by holding head under running water.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy