Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

What will help a torn hamstring?
It has been about 3 weeks now since the tear. I play softball and really want to go all out, but unfortunately can't. What will help me out when playing softball, so that it will not bother me ...

WHO WANTS 10 POINTS? HELP PLZ!!!! i injured my wrist been been few months now READ ON...?
i use 2 break dance well not dat im a break dancer biggining 2 so i use 2 b able 2 stand on my hands however in one of those times while i was standing on my hands idk how my right arm fractured or ...

Ive gone mad!!please answers this!!!?
I hate myself and I cut down my arms all the time whenever i eat and then i throw it up please help because im 13 5ft 3 and weigh eight and a half stone I know that is fat please help
A...

What is eye doctor called?
eye ...

How do i know if my hand is broken?
it hurts, i cant move it very well, its very swollen but i didnt hear a crack when it happened
Additional Details
im at school and i ...

Has anyone heard of a hospital not wrapping broken ribs?
June of 2006 I fell off a roof and broke my right shoulder, left arm resulting in surgery and multiable broken ribs. Salina Regional Health, a hospital in Salina, Ks never wrapped or administered any ...

Help help a black widow spider just bit me on the arm?
please what should i do it bit me 5 minutes ago and i feel all dizzy and sick i feel like im about to collaspe and there is nobody in my
house at the moment so if i collapse nobody will know....

Dose it hurt to break your toe?
my sis said i dose but i really want to ...

Is it possible to live after being shot in the head?
i ask because i saw an episode of general hospital where someone gets shot in the head but doesn't die......

I've started lifting weights. Yesterday I worked my arms, and today my elbows are very sore. Normal?
Is this a normal symptom of beginning to lift weights, or have I overexerted myself? I did some basic curls, benched a bit, and did some pushups....

How do I get a cork out of my rear?
I fell on a wine bottle, it went up my butt.(it hurt this is not funny) Now the cork is stuck up there. What do I do?
Additional Details

Is it legal for a hospital to make a 5-year old girl with severe fracture wait for 6 hours?
the 5-yr old girl got fractured and was in extreme pain - the hospital in town couldn't treat her, so they asked her to be taken to another town 1 hour from here. In that hospital the doctor ...

Iv`e got in ingrowing pube .............help please?

If you fall asleep in the bath will you wake up before you drown?

Should i have my finger amputated?
I was in a motorbike crash in january and was very badly injured. I broke 19 bones. I have made a good recovery but still have problems with my right hand. the most notice able is that my little ...

Underneath my left eye you can see it beating!! help!!?
and when i touch it , i can feel a pulse and its scaring me!! it looks like a twitch, but its not, its like a beating vein! and its noticable!! please help!! im so freaked out!!
Additional D...

Is it bad if i get hit in the head everyday?
Well I'm 14 years old and i get hit in the head pretty much everyday. I get hit in the head because my sister hits me every day. And HARD too. She is 16 years old and hits really hard.My mom ...

What is the worst injury you have ever had and how did it happen??
and don't say a broken heart!...

I woke up with a scratch on my arm?
I have no idea why. I have this big gash on my arm and i can't figure out what it's from. I didn't have a dream last night either... and I don't think I scratched myself. Does ...

Is you second toe longer than your first toe?

Emma t
What is the most painfull thing you have ever stubbed your toe on?
And where is the funniest?
What are the storys behind them?

FELIKS D.
a tripwire that set off an i.e.d...not that funny

adiavoy
Rating
The door, oogey googey stuff came out.

Nichole
well I was heading to my great grandmas when I was a kid (she lived right next door to my mom and dads house) and I always ran across my yard to hers and jumped up on her porch instead of going around to the steps b/c I was cool like that. and I guess she had got a big a** geode ( one of the rocks with all the crystals in it) and set it on the corner of the porch. So anyways here I come running across the yard barefoot jump up on her porch.. kick the effin rock and it goes flying and smashes on her sidewalk.. My great grandma came outside saw me sitting there crying and she laughs her a** off and says "dammit Shanna you broke my rock"... lol but thats just how my grandma was... lol
and another time one of my exes and I were walking to the gas station and these people had what looked like a beach ball sitting in their yard so my ex runs up and kicks it.. turns out it was cement.. yeah.. he shattered the bone in his big toe... pretty funny stuff..lol

babycluez
Rating
The shopping cart and the chair

jester
The pointy end of a fighter jet!!!!

Kev
The door frame when I was going to the toilet one night and I didn't think to switch the light on.
I swore very loudly.

stephanie
Rating
the corner of my unfinished deck.
i was running up the stairs and my dad had redone the deck [or porch, whatever you call it ] but there were still a few rails missing and i hit my toe on on of the spots a rail was missing.

tinkywinky
when i was at school we had a cross country run in the autumn...a large pile of leaves lay at the side of the path.
as i kicked in to them as hard as i could i found the block of stone hidden beneath...............it hurt so much and cost me three toe nails.......just thinking about it hurts.....ouch

â„¢boo_yaah
the end of a table :P

detroitpearlred
a wall. happens buch o times. they like to run in to me..

LISA H
definateley the leg of the bed whhen i stubbed my little toe..brought me to my knees..very painful

Tyro A
A cement block was the most painful
hiding from in my friends bedroom closet was the funniest -at the moment
Stories behind them?
Most painful -when I was young, playing at cousin's construction site (barefoot), ended by trying to run away from a vicious dog and ran into a cement block.
Funniest - I wasn't supposed to be there, and when you're on a buzz and doing something against the rules, it just seems funny.

alikat
Rating
on the door as i was opening and my toe got stuck under door funny now but very very painful at the time

Chantol๛ ดวงอาทิตย์๛
dad backed up on my toe with a car once. Let me tell you that it wasn't funny when it happened. but after we laughed at it.

TwiiLighter =3
Rating
a door jam it sprained my foot!!!

Momma
as a child I would run around without shoes and stub the toe nail right off, ( most painful)

another time i was running after my son at a wedding,
trying to make him quiet down while they were giving speechs

when i bashed it I let out a grunt , and everyone turned and looked at me,( very humiliating, but funny NOW)

Katrina
Rating
I have stubbed my toe on an old rusty nail and a saw blade!! Ouch!!!! That hurt like heck!!!!!

Where's that pesky fraggle?
The freaking thesaurus my bf dropped on my little toe on new years day!

Wolves No Surrender
Rating
Chainsaw I only have 3 toes left

P B
on an ex's leg, broke my toe but it was worth it lol

Vix
I ran into the side of the door - my foot went one way & my little toe went the other way!! Ooouch!

erik w
Rating
coffee table. lost my toenail.

My computer is so slow I hate it
Rating
Those tiny tile in the swimming pool........lmao!!!
i fell and unfortunately one was lose and it caught my toe.............ouch!!!

O.o

omg the worst pain ever!!!!!!!!

suzbailey23
Rating
I don't personally have a thrilling toe-stub story, but your question made me think of one:

In 1911, Jack Daniel, founder of the Tennessee whiskey distillery, died of blood poisoning six years after receiving a toe injury when he kicked his safe in anger at being unable to remember its combination.

Talk about a dumb way to die! LOL

The Wikipedia link below where I found this is a GREAT read!

Hope you got a pair of steel-toed boots for Christmas! :D

Evil_Angel
Rating
nail went right in (ouch)

Ferrari Babe ¸.•*´`*♥ ♥*´`*•.¸
I didn't stub my toe but I once pulled off a drawer front which landed on my toes. It's was really painful and ended what was looking like being a passionate night with my husband. Apart from missing a night of Lurve, every time the quilt touched ny toes it was agony so I didn't get much sleep either.

Pleasant Peter Perkins
Not me..but my Dad.

He was pulling a sock on and accidentally lost his grip on the sock. he kicked out and broke two toes on a table leg!

I still wince when I think of it!!

Forts
Well I'm not sure about the STUBBING but I've once had my toe slammed in a door. The door was shut all the way and my friend who slammed it was so freaked out I had to PULL my toe out of the slat.

Andrez P
i was riding my motacycle and i was going fast and stubbed against a wooden light post ( i was wearing flip flops)

chasm81
Rating
My dog. The stub wasn't so bad, but the bite afterwards hurt like hell. It was dark, he's a black lab - how was I to know he was sleeping there?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 22, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy