Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

I have a small burn on my leg from a motorbike exhaust pipe which has now blistered.should i pop the blister ?

Red Srcatches on my husband's back. He said he got those from working out or he cheated on me? Please help!
Hi,

This happened last night that I happened to see scratches on my husband's back (I did take 3 pictures of the scratches). The moment I saw those red scratches on his back, I was ...

Don't say I'm stupid........?
because I really want to break my arm! I've got a perfectly good reason to but I can't say why!!! Could someone please give me an idea?!!...

How come people don't type the full word?
What I mean is; people using the shortcuts of words/phrases. For example, u, lol, ppl any1, r etc. I just want to know why people are lazy when they type.
Additional Details
I put it in ...

Oh my God, I'm in my office. Someone just walked in with a gun and shot Ms. Stephenson the recptionist?
OH God what should I do, he's killing everyone OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME. I have a Beretta in my drawer. Should I risk going out there?
Additional Details
I killed him. I actually ...

How do you make it stop?
Oh my gosh!!! Seriously it is the most annoying thing ever. My eyes have been doing this thing for the past couple of months where they will randomly twitch.

What causes an eye to twitch? ...

How do i fake injury?
how do i fake a really really sore ankle or actually half break it. I need to know I NEED to get out of winter inter school sports. Because everyone always laughs at me. Oh and i want it to kind of ...

Help Me this is serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
My knee has been hurting me for about three weeks now. I first noticed it when I was playing in a softball game and I slid into second base. The next day it hurt very bad. And every day it has been ...

How do I know if this is a paper cut?! NEED HELP FAST PLZ?
I cut myself on paper and it huuuuuuuuurts
WHAT DO I DO?! please ...

Where can i brake my arm?
I had a bet with my friend that whatever experiences he goes through, i do too. He broke his arm a month ago and now im thinking about honouring our deal. Any ...

VERY mysterious question! please help!?
I was with my friends one staurday night, way later in the
evening, say 11:00 pm - 2:00 am, and we were walking on the sand right on the beach. My friend was walking closest to the water, when ...

If i were to hit someone around the head with a melon would it hurt?

Ok ouch! i have a cut?
i got mad becuz i didnt wanna g2 skool in the morning, and my dad said i had to go
i started arguing
but it ended up with me getting really mad
and taking my hand and slamming it into ...

10 POINTS TO BEST AnSWER!!!?
ok i dont know what it is and I am not a doctor but you can hopefully help.
ok in december i really felt tired all the time and I had pain in my bones. I would sleep most of the day, however to ...

My gf says that only whimps go to the hospital, but I think I've broken my finger. What should I do?
She used a lot stronger word than "whimp".
Additional Details
It's starting to change color a bit....

Ive just had my legs amputated this afternoon and was wondering what to do with all my shoes. Any suggestions?

I smashed the tip of my finger with a hammer and now the nail is falling off. Will it grow back?
I was not born to be a carpenter....

Is its true that if you slice up patatos and put them around your arm you can break your arm(pls read details)
I heard from somewhere that if you slice patatos and put them allll over your arm and wrap it in cloth and leave it there for 24 hours then wack your arm againest somthing it will be a pain free ...

When you get a cut, what do you do to make it heal?
A regular cut takes a very long time to heal completely. What should I do? I want it to heal fast. And yes i do eat a lot of fruit so i have enough vitamins.
When my hamster bit me 2 weeks ago, ...

Can anyone figure out whats wrong with me?
i dont really know how to describe it but basically my head somethimes feels like its guna explode and feels really tight, like if i bend over to pick something up of the floor it really hurts, it ...

nataliya
What is it called? Please help!?
When you brake a leg or legs, and doctor gives you those two things, that you have to walk with, what is it called?
Thanks!

arthompson0705
Rating
the broken leg would be a fracture and the things you walk with would be crutches-not sure what you are asking

mf east
Rating
haha seriously.. crutches.

Kaka 22
Rating
crutches duh

Colesmom
Rating
Crutches

brandy
Rating
They are called CRUTCHES.

curlies55
Rating
Crutches.

?
cruches! yay a free point!

chuckler
Crutches

Life is good
Rating
Crutches

Jasmine
Rating
Crutches. Unless you're talking about canes, a walker, or a wheelchair. But I'm pretty sure you mean crutches.

blah blah blah
Rating
peg legs

DeFlanko
Rating
Crutches

Wheelchair

Moon shoes

A pogo stick

Skip-it

Go, Go, Gadget Skates

A Wire-fu suit

Just Me
Rating
crutches

I Like Toast
crutches or a wheelchair?

Averi
Crutches. Canes.

2Bad4U
crutches

☮Rebecca☮
Rating
CRUTCHES :P

flutterby665
Crutches?

Michelle L
That is what the call crutches to help suport your body weight from your hurt leg or leg.

Kevin
Crutches?

Merkley72
Crutches!

niner5000
Rating
crutches
yes a free point

jonas
Rating
crutches :)
muletas in spanish

maamu
Rating
Crutches

and it is "break" your leg

spadezgurl22
crutches?? a wheelchair

henri r
Rating
walking things

Taco 411
It's OK if you don't know what it is........... we all have things we don't know. We learn from each other, so I'll tell you. They're called crutches. Yes, yes, crutches. You use them to walk. This is way, way, way, off the subject, but I broke my left arm before when I when I was 5 or 6 years old. I fell off the monkey bars.... and landed in some sort of whacko way. but good thing there was a hospital near buy....... whew! This is really embarrassing, but that's why I chose not to do the monkey bars anymore............ hope this helps!

Jacob C
crutches

Ernie
crutches

Maximus
A wooden leg with a kickstand, fool.

Deutschleher M
They're called crutches.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy