Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

How do i fake injury?
how do i fake a really really sore ankle or actually half break it. I need to know I NEED to get out of winter inter school sports. Because everyone always laughs at me. Oh and i want it to kind of ...

Help Me this is serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
My knee has been hurting me for about three weeks now. I first noticed it when I was playing in a softball game and I slid into second base. The next day it hurt very bad. And every day it has been ...

How do I know if this is a paper cut?! NEED HELP FAST PLZ?
I cut myself on paper and it huuuuuuuuurts
WHAT DO I DO?! please ...

Where can i brake my arm?
I had a bet with my friend that whatever experiences he goes through, i do too. He broke his arm a month ago and now im thinking about honouring our deal. Any ...

VERY mysterious question! please help!?
I was with my friends one staurday night, way later in the
evening, say 11:00 pm - 2:00 am, and we were walking on the sand right on the beach. My friend was walking closest to the water, when ...

If i were to hit someone around the head with a melon would it hurt?

Ok ouch! i have a cut?
i got mad becuz i didnt wanna g2 skool in the morning, and my dad said i had to go
i started arguing
but it ended up with me getting really mad
and taking my hand and slamming it into ...

10 POINTS TO BEST AnSWER!!!?
ok i dont know what it is and I am not a doctor but you can hopefully help.
ok in december i really felt tired all the time and I had pain in my bones. I would sleep most of the day, however to ...

My gf says that only whimps go to the hospital, but I think I've broken my finger. What should I do?
She used a lot stronger word than "whimp".
Additional Details
It's starting to change color a bit....

Ive just had my legs amputated this afternoon and was wondering what to do with all my shoes. Any suggestions?

I smashed the tip of my finger with a hammer and now the nail is falling off. Will it grow back?
I was not born to be a carpenter....

Is its true that if you slice up patatos and put them around your arm you can break your arm(pls read details)
I heard from somewhere that if you slice patatos and put them allll over your arm and wrap it in cloth and leave it there for 24 hours then wack your arm againest somthing it will be a pain free ...

When you get a cut, what do you do to make it heal?
A regular cut takes a very long time to heal completely. What should I do? I want it to heal fast. And yes i do eat a lot of fruit so i have enough vitamins.
When my hamster bit me 2 weeks ago, ...

Can anyone figure out whats wrong with me?
i dont really know how to describe it but basically my head somethimes feels like its guna explode and feels really tight, like if i bend over to pick something up of the floor it really hurts, it ...

Have you ever had an accident at work?
I did today, tripped over a hoover, and fell on top of my work mate, I hurt her back, and i have a bruise on my leg, but it is recorded in the accident book, we had a good laugh about it!
A...

Can you break a bone in your hand if you punch a wall?

I've got the same pants on as I had on yesterday....is this really bad for me?

My friend sat on a toilet at work, and it collapsed...?
it fell with her on it, shattered everywhere, and she is sore from the fall, but not cut(luckily)... does she have a case???...
im not sure where to catagorize this one......

Ive burnt my little finger how do i stop it hurtin so much?
its in a cup of iced water at the moment but wen i take it out it ...

My mouth has been scalded by some hot soup in a hotel. What would you do?
I had a bowl of soup in a hotel today and the soup was so hot that it has burned the roof of my mouth. The staff, in the hotel, were not at all interested. The manager filled in an accident form ...

LISA 92964
What happens when you swallow a quarter?

Additional Details
For those of you wondering ,it was'nt me, it was my boyfriend,his friend thought it would be funny to put it perfectly on top of his beer bottle,and he accidentally swallowed it. Nice friend,huh?

Biscuithead
Rating
It won't go down the proper digestive track. If you saw Criss Angel, it went down his arm and he cut his arm to take it out. So there's your answer, it ends up somewhere weird.

The Doctor
it would be near impossible, how could you swallow it without chocking?? if you managed to you would probably have a sore stomach later lol

versantly
Rating
it can become lodged in the lungs and needs to be extracted thru a bronchoscopy or surgical procedure. or -it can pass thru the intestinal tract just fine. or -it can become lodged in the intestinal tract and require an endoscopical or surgical procedure for removal. it is unfortunate that it doesn't make the brain function improve.

(: SashaBam :)
Rating
i think it'll hurt when it comes out the other end. if it doesn't come out and if his stomach starts to hurt, it may be bc the metal is coming off the quarter and intoxicating him. if that does happen, take him to the ER.

Ukrainian Girl
Rating
It will come out ! dont worry
how the heck did you swallow it ?!
i cant even swallow a tiny pill LOL !
good luck ummm.... with the um ... out come
LOL

SBryantDenn
Rating
I will eventually come out. It might hurt though.

gonzotis
Rating
it means you'll be looking for change in the future!

Boredboardlurker
Rating
... Well, from expirience, you poop it out. It hurts. (Joking)

guru_gazza
its going to hurt when you go to the toilet and you might get some bellyaches every now and then, so beware.

IceFisher
Rating
then you got change in a couple days.

Scott O
so long as it doens't get stuck along the way, it will simply come out the other end if a day or so i think. might be unpleasant going out though

schatzyjr
you get 2 dimes and 1 nickel back

ORB
Rating
you go through your change of life

Bob A
Rating
A quarter of what?

love<3
Rating
money tree will grow in your stomach duuuh!!!
you aregoing to be rich

sparklz
well if you swallow it wrong youll choke but if not youll poop it out my brother swallowed one and he coughed up blood for a while and we couldnt get it out so he had to go to the hospital i would say just avoid doing it

Billy
It will eventually come out but it might hurt!

wranglers_way
It will come out the other end..and if you are out a quarter for laundry it will be a lucky day for you..LMAO.

☮Rebecca☮
Why?? Did this happen to you?? :)
It should make its way out of your system soon enough!

~*dReA*~
You'll NEVER be broke cause you'd always have a quarter in your stomach...LOHL
Hopefully you poop it out lata...

pravin c
Rating
two bucks come out ur rear

bigleybill
Rating
If your lucky you'll fart and make change.

Murphy
Rating
hopefully it passes through.
it will be painful!

Ember G
Nothing really it doesn't get broken up by acids or anything in your digestive track it goes through and comes out in your poop then to the toilet

hot_tamale962
once I was in the emergency room and there was a little girl in there who was not responding to any treatment and she was dying, finally after many tests and stuff they discovered the girl had swallowed a nickle., she almost died. it was lodged in somewhere not good.

Anonyman
Rating
You poop it out later.

♥
Rating
you poop it out, then buy gum with it

a lady capricorn
Rating
hopefully if you swallow 3 more a dollar will come out later... ok ok it should come out later, since a quarter is a little big, you should be able to notice when it does. if there is any complications then go to a doc, like stomach pain, etc. love.

crankyissues
You end up with dirty money......

Brian T
Unless you poop out two dimes and a nickel I wouldn't worry about it.

kellykat60409
you will poop it out, however with the size of the quarter it may end up blocking something so you may want to call a doctor and ask them

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy