Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Help! Best Answers! Lots of Points!?
I was ice skating and I nearly fell over so I quickly grabbed the side but I bashed my finger and it really hurts on the bone. I couldnt type this with the hand I hurt, what should I do, any remidies?...

Hii Please Answer 10 Points for the First Descent Answer?
as you will see from previous q's i have a lump on my foot what can it be new details it doesnt hurt to walk (it wouldnt its on top of my foot!) but when i roll my foot over and put some weight ...

I was strangled for what seemed 4-5minutes didnt pass out what if any are the side effects?
i am talking with a rasp as if i got a sore throat there is soreness around the top of my neck yet no bruising as yet am slightly worried there mayybe internal injury that i cannot see is this ...

I need advice... Mature people only please....?
About a year ago I experienced what felt like a stabbing pain in my rear when going #2... followed by a small amount of blood.. I went into the doctor and the doctor said to change my diet and it'...

If you sit on your knees will they fall off at the age of 80?

Broken arm, wrist and hand?
I broke my arm, wrist and hand in a motorbike accident 7 months ago. I have absolutely no strength at all in the fingers of that hand, and it is still very painful. My GP says its nothing, but why ...

What would happen?
So the other night I was working on a project(thought it saved it didnt, so had to redo it from scratch) my dad comes in and asks to see my project, and I told him that I thought I saved it, and it ...

How long to recover from a sprained ankle?
I badly sprained my ankle 2 months ago. I rested it and did all the exercises and it got better for a while, but recently started hurting again and remains a bit swollen. How long does it take to get ...

Have you ever broken a bone or needed stitches?
Where and ...

I asked a question a week ago using a normal everyday term. (Va***al). It got cut off. I wasn't using a vulgar
term, just a medical one. Someone had asked about what could cause an infection of a certain nature. I don't understand unless someone saw it as an vulgar term or simply didn't like it. W...

Please help?
ok when I was helping my grandfather load a truck with would wile he choped the logs his chain saw got stuck so when I lifted the long up to get the chain saw out I did somthing to my wrist and know ...

I got hit in the head. I've had a migrane 4 days and been nauseous. Should I go to the doctors?

Is it possible to break every bone in your body at the same time and survive?

How do I treat a broken finger?

What is the remedy for a broken finger that has been broke for months?
I broke my finger 2 months ago. I didn't think it was broke before, I thought I just sprained it. 2 months later it is still sore and now crooked. I went to the doctor, got an xray and it is ...

I have a cut behind my ear and it keeps coming back and i have no idea what it is. can somebody let me know?
Its like i get a cut behind my ear and its there for about 3 weeks and then its gone and then like 2 months later it comes back. can somebody let me know what it ...

Uh. i have a kinda personal question..?
well i was walking on a railing about 2 or3 weeks ago showing off witch was kinda stupid but i slipped and kinda fell on a place a guy really doesnt want to fall on and ive noticed that my ball sack ...

Today a bottle of Crusha milkshake mix exploded in my face...?
I was at work and about to make a chocolate icecream milkshake for a customer- I had to open a new bottle of Chocolate Crusha, (the bottle was one of the plastic ones with a screw top lid, and a ...

I have a lump in my groin that has grown recently and is now painful to touch, your advice?
Had thought it might be from chaffing as I do 2-3 spin classes per week, but it has recently got worse....

How can i remove a ring on my finger,that is to tight?

@bsolutely $weet
What does it mean if u have a bump in your ear?
I have one in my right ear and its real sore. I dont know how it got there and before it came my ear was sore where it is now. Does anyone know what this might be??? it can't be that they are dirty because i clean my ears every other day....
Additional Details
Well this isnt the first time i've gotten one and they usually leave within a few days but when ver i do have them it bugs me when i try to clean my ears....

peaches and cream
If the bump is inside the cuff of the ear have some one to look at it. It may be a blackhead. If you wear your hair down alot, If you have oily hair, If you use the phone after someone that has oily hair. The oil has gotten into your ear. Get a warm compress so it can come to a head. It needs to be busted. Use a safety pin,use the end with the circular hole. Have someone to do it for you. Put the warm cloth under the ear. BITE DOWN ON SOMETHING,IT IS GOING TO HURT LIKE HELL. Use the pin and push real hard until it bust. Get a cold towel and put it on your forehead because you are going to get a headache. If you do decide not to do this believe me it will affect your hearing. or get worse and get bigger. It is best to get it while it is still small. When it gets to large please go to the doctor.

Angel
Rating
its a pimple i have one in my ear it hurts mine went away in a week

bigbob33
its just a pimple dont sweat it

Little Tiger
could be a zit (pimple) or a cyst... all depends on what kind of 'bump' you're talking about... be a little more specific... If it is really bothering you then go see a doctor... Chances are it's just a zit... the ones in/on the ear hurt way more than anywhere else!

sukibw1
Rating
could it be a cyst?

humanresourcesman
Rating
see a dermatologist.

Vanilla Whip
Might be a boil.....

SS
Where on the ear is the bump?

Amy
Rating
its a pimple.
i know it for a fact
it will go away

The_know_it_all
Rating
Could be a cyst. Get it seen to by the doctor as he can lance it or give you medicine it if needed. Good luck!

Goddess Of Sleep
i've noticed when i soak a clean washcloth, with hot water (as hot as my skin can stand, without burning myself) and wring out the washcloth, so that the heat is still in the washcloth, but its not dripping, and put it on the bump, (making sure no water goes inside my ear) it goes away faster. but my bumps might not be the same as your bump. it probably is just a pimple. my bumps are often inside my earlobe. this weird black stuff comes out. i think its because i'm alergic to some of my earings, and the inside of my earlobe (the pireced hole) is trying to reject the earing. i've got to get rid of those things. try it and see before you pick a best answer.

◄ßØ®ΜĄĦ►
Rating
I had that kind of thing before, it's not cuz of the dirt, if you took a shower and then went outside and it was windy it would be easy to get something like that, it's an infection(cold), it's not a bump it's a zit, for now it might feel like a bump but you have to wait for few more days, it will hurt more, then you just have to squeeze it, to get the infection out, after that disinfect it with alcohol, not a big deal

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, November 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy