Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Applebees - child got burnt?
I am so angry - took my 2 year old to Applebees for lunch. After we finished, he asked for a maple blondie desert which I ordered and they brought it to the table on a skillet. The blondie was just ...

Please help. my shoulder really hurts. its 4.15am now what do i do?
ITS HURT FOR OVER AN HOUR IS IT DISLOCATED? DO I CALL AN AMBULANCE? IT CLICKS WHEN I MOVE IT AROUND IN A CIRCLULAR MOTION. I WAS CARRYING 12 BOTTLES OF BEER IN EACH HAND THE OTHER NIGHT....

I think I broke a small toe. What can be done for this?
I stubbed it very hard! It was bleeding under the toe nail. I have put ice on it. It hurts but I can deal with the pain for now. What else can I do first aid wise?...

I have a problem i crack nuts at xmas between my thighs and i get chaffed legs is this normal?

Knot on my shin, bruising,swollen& painful to walk. What do I do?

Additional Details
I fell & slammed leg against hard ...

Doctors note?
hi i need some advice people. iv been off work for the last 2 nighs with a bad foot im in agony with it looks like a bad sprain my worry is it needs to rest so i need a doctors note for a few days im ...

What is wrong with my toe? Left foot, toe next to big one.?
It is very sore to touch on sides, on joint and on bottom and sometimes hurts when try to bend it. I haven't knocked it and the nail is not ingrowing....

I just got stabbed the other day do i need a tetnis shot or nething?

Is it possible to survive a bullet?
Just ...

Can I be sued for accidently hurting someone?
Okay so my friends shannon and I were messing around in the hall at school and i like bumped her. She hit a glass show case on the wall and it fell and broke all over the floor. Some kid was walking ...

My knee....OUCH!!?
ok so at practice for football my knee was pushed backwards,and a big linemen rolled over it...so its kinda like a big 290 pounder pushed my knee backwards...its really hurting is there anything i ...

What age does you nose stop growing?
My doctor has told me that my nose has grown crooked becuase I suffered injury to my nose a couple of years ago. and I was wondering at what age does your nose stop growing im 16 right now. if I dont ...

Blood poisoning from Brown Recluse Bite???
My son was bitten on the side of his neck by a brown recluse 2 days ago - we captured the spider in a jar and I drove him to the ER. The doc there didn't even look at the bite, but identified ...

Does anybody have a cure for a stiff neck? I've had it for about a week and it was getting better.?
Just got worse tonight. All the muscles are tight and knotted and I cant move my head with out pain.
Please help. Thinking of going to chiropractor tomorrow
Additional Details
C...

I ripped my heel open..!?
You know how your heel is like, really tough? Okay, well i just ripped it open and its throbbing and i cannot get stitches on it cuz it like ripped off the skin and it hurts!! I put a band-aid on it,...

Ouch! earring/ear question please help!?
okay well i got my ears pierced for the 2nd time because last time they closed up but anyways i got this done in nyc a few months ago and my right ear started getting infected but i just waited it ...

Why is there a crack in the middle of my butt?
Why???
This is a very complex situation
Additional Details
This thing called poop... It doesn't look very tasty... does it?...

His Index finger is GONE!!!?
OMG!!!! My 5 year old brother just chopped off his index finger!!! I was babysitting him, and told my parents I wouldn't let him play with knives!!!! What the hell am I going to do???!!!!!!

I twisted my ankle pretty bad a month and a half ago and the pain still hurts. I can't afford the dr.'s.

Why did it happen?
OK this morning i had some ready break about 10.30 then i went to the gym for an induction at 1.15, ive been to the gym before a nd i was fine. But today whilst i was having my induction she showed ...

becca-boo
What do you do when you cut your finger open with a knife?
my mom was cutting a vegetable with a sharp knife and she cut herself. i don't know what to do!

Grouch
Rating
apply pressure to the wound. That should stop the bleeding.

♥♣♥
call 911

Dogmom3
I would say if it's deep and still bleeding she needs to see a doctor right away for stitches. If it is not too deep you can probably run cold water it, put pressure on it until the bleeding stops then cover it with a band aid and antibiotic ointment. One word of caution, if she has never had a tetanus shot I would have her see a doctor for one regardless of whether she needs stitches or not. It is a good idea to have a tetanus booster every 10 years.

gibson8026
Rating
wrap a towel or clean cloth around it hold pressure on it and hold it up and take her to the er

blueredshott
put it under cold water for a while then call 911 it a peice fell off

just me
Rating
Ok,this is something that works for me,and i have done it for years,even before some surgeons started using it.Wash thoughrily with soap,and water,even if bleeding continues,dry with a clean towel and apply pressure to the cut untill bleeding stops,apply a thin coat of CRAZY GLUE over the cut and let it dry.Believe me within minutes,pain is gone,and healing begins.Do that only to clean cuts,like knife or blade cuts.My cuts usualy heals in 24 hours

everlasten25
if it's real deep she needs to go get stitches.....rap it and put pressure on it to ease the bleeding...if it ain't that bad just rinse it off with soap and water and put some type of cream for cuts on it and a bandade.....keep it from gettin infected by cleaning it everyday

Dr. Albert, DDS (UNITED STATES)
WRAP A TIGHT CLEAN TOWEL AROUND THE FINGER AND TAKE HER TO THE E.R.
WHY?
AN ARTERY MIGHT HAVE BEEN CUT AND STITCHES WILL BE REQUIRED.

Go_Know_Thyself
Rating
Well it's okay if you don't know what to do, you're on the internet anyway...

If neither one of you don't know what to do...

The world ends and we all just dissappear.

I hope your mom is smarter than you are?

sheila_0123
Depending upon depth, she should go to the emergency room for stitches or to the bathroom for a bandage.

Happykid
Rating
If it's bleeding really bad she might need stiches. Tie a clean cloth around it to hold the wound closed while you take her to the hospital.

B
Rating
Wrap a towel around it, then take her to the ER.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, April 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy