Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

When you answer a phone do you hold it to your left or right ear?
The reason I ask is that all my life I have held the phone to my left ear .I'm right handed with the ressult that my hearing in my left ear is getting ...

How can i.....? easy 10 points?
sprain my own ankle? i really want to sprain my own ankle. should i wear a tight sneaker and land n the side any other easy way that i can do it my self at home

i no its crazy so dont ...

If you break your nose will it be smaller?
i hate my nose and im think in i break it it will be smaller....

What bones have you broken?
I just found out a couple of hours ago from the hospital that I have fractured a major bone in my foot. I have also broken my metatarsil a couple of years ago. What bones have you broken before? I...

Is it worth going to the doc after my ex violently attacked me & choked me?
I've already filed a restraining order(well, its in the process), filed an assault charge and he was sent to jail for domestic abuse. The day after he viciously attacked me, threw me all around ...

Can cracking your knuckles really lead to arthritis?
my uncle says it doesnt, but my science teacher says it ...

Should I go to the doctor?
I sliced my fingertip open while cutting onions six days ago.It hurt,and bleed an awful lot,but the bleeding stopped the same night.I've been using bandages on it,but it continues to hurt all ...

I stepped on a nail today --- What would happen if I left it untreated?
I stepped on a nail today --it went through my shoe -- stuck in my foot -- not sure how deep -- took off shoe and sock -- used a first aid towelette thing -- an hour later put some hydrogen peroxide ...

Plz dont laugh?
i am obsessed with spraining my ankle but i cant do it any ideas i only did it once when i wuz 11 and wont to do it again coz i didnt tell anyone but it kinda felt ...

What would hurt less-Falling from a bridge, being hit by a train or being shot in the head-I NEED TO KNOW?
PLEASE HELP ME...

What is the most painfull thing you have ever stubbed your toe on?
And where is the funniest?
What are the storys behind them?...

Should i press charges? or sue? i was assaulted and battered by another kid at my school.....?
he called me a couple fridays ago sayin he was goin to stab me at school or if he sees me in public
then on monday i was goin to the park to play ball and i was gettin a ride from a friend who ...

URGENT: HELP... please! this just now happend!!?
okay so im watching a movie, and th lights are off. So my mom comes down stairs and asked me to pick up the guitarr hero guitar of the ground. so i get up and pick up the guitar off the ground and ...

I was strangled yesterday and?
today there is this swelling in my neck and when i touch it, it hurts!
Additional Details
well, he strangled me because he was angry ...

What do you think is wrong with my leg?
I do cheerleading. I can do splits and jumps and everything. Lately, as in the last month or so, My inner thigh has REALLY been bothering me when I do a split or a jump or stretch. About 5 days ago, ...

Why do I do it if it hurts?
I have had a bike crash and a few cuts and bruises...which I tend to rub and press to feel the pain. I surprised myself enjoying the pain!! Is it normal?
Additional Details

Its all fun and games until??
And please don't say any of that "someone gets hurt" or "loses an eye" BS

Think ...

What is the correct name for a Doctor that check "dead bodies"?

What are easy ways to break my ankle?

Help OMG please someone help me !!!!??? =[?
I was blowing up a balloon and then it popped and flicked me RIGHT IN THE EYE. and omg it hurts so bad.i cant even open my eye right now. it happend like 5 min ago. Is something wrong ? Do i need to ...

The DoomsdayClock
What do you do if when your toes get cold at night?

beth3988
socks are a cold toe's best friend =]

ganesh n
rub the affected place with a gel to make that part normal.

msmissy
Rating
I always sleep in socks. My feet are never warm.

Mona
Rating
I usually put on socks at night for that very same reason... my body may be warm but my toes can feel as if im in ice! and then i tuck my comforter UNDER my feet... That usually helps. I also try to move my cat (who usually sleeps on top of my legs) down towards my feet.. Sometimes he stays there and it gives me more warmth but most of the times he climbs up higher to my knees or thighs

mdcovfd
if you are in bed sleeping then wear socks,if you cant wear socks to bed then put a blanket on the lower end of the bed.if its during the day you should wear slippers or shoes,if that doesn't work then you need some one who has warm feet to mingle with yours.

My name is Jonas
Rating
put socks on

Maniac monika
Rating
extra pair of socks and i tent to throw an extra blanket over my feet

n2theblue66
I bundle them up in the covers

tysavage2001
Rating
Wear clean cotton socks while you sleep. It will keep your toes and your whole body warmer. Good Luck ! :)

zman123
Rating
I wrap them up warm and go back to sleep.

xzone fan..
i were socks a night that help my it increases the tempteron your feet.or rape a blanket around your feet if your jest sitting a round the living room, or put the heater up to 25c

Jennifer M
cover them up with the blanket or put on socks

catfish
Wear socks to bed, or even better, plonk my cold feet on a nice warm body!!

Jack
Wear socks

inquirygirl
Rating
I use a hot water bottle in a pillow case put down at the end of the bed under the covers. It is the best feeling for cold toes. Then when my toes are warm I leave it at the end of the bed should my toes get cold later in the night. It works great.

degendave99
Put on socks.

hwfiedler
How old are you? If a senior citizen you might have circulation problems. Otherwise just take something warm to bed....like a hot water bottle or heating pad (but be careful to avoid burns). Wool socks work, too

John
Rating
put socks on or pull your feet under the blanket!!!

angelbaby8087
you are supposed to put on a pair of socks or if you already have a pair of socks on put on another pair of thicker socks and if you are still cold you should wrap your feet in a warm blanket and avoid getting them wet bc you can get frost bite and if there is a bad case of doctors might have to chop of your toe/s or foot

Bud's Girl
You can soak them in very warm water, and then put on nice, thick, toasty socks. Or they do have hand warmers, I wonder if you could put them on under your socks? I'm serious, you might want to check on that.

gypsy3100
sleep with sock on!

alwysinuniform87
well everyone else says put on socks.. but i hate sleeping with socks i cant lol no matter how cold my feet get. and so sleep with 2 conforters or a down blanket and tuck the end under your feeet so no heat escapes

FlyChicc420
Rating
I shove them underneath my 20lb cat who sleeps at the bottom of my bed. He warms them up quite nicely.

papayosha
Put on thermal panties.

3GOLDS
Rating
Well, blue camel toe....I stick my feet under my big black lab who lye's by them 24-7.....he usually warms them up for me!!

karategirl1621
Put some socks on silly!

Donna
Rating
Wiggle them up underneath my husband so they can get warm..

love2shop
I put them on hubby and he gets mad.

Alexandriagal
I put them on my sweetie and he warms them up for me!

ELAINE C
slather them with tobasco sauce.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy