Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Whats the worst?
most life threatening accident you have ever had?...

Can I acquire asthma at 26 years old?

Have you ever broken a bone in your body? How did it happen?
Just the facts and associated details please.

If you did something stupid to get a broken bone then maybe we can avoid doing the same mistake. :...

When you really miss someone, what do you do to ease the pain?

Sharp knives give u more what?

If I sprained my wrist, and my knee is hurting...what kind of doctor do I need to go see?

Additional Details
Wow...I thought my question was dumb, but now I see there are dumb answers. Some people have no clue....

Ughh...What do I do?
I just started gymnastics today. I used to do gymnastics a few years ago, (I was on a high level competitive team.) but lost most of my skills. I was at the gym today doing fulls, and my ankle ...

Will you die if you swallow a tablespoon of cinnamon?
I know this sounds wierd but my sister heard it from her profeser and I would like to think this is true. Don't try this but if you have some knowledge about this, tell me about it....

I'm 14 but only 5 foot 7 and a half?
hi I just turned 14 years old. I'm 5 foot 7 and half. Am i not too short?
Additional Details
since i can't reply individually

yes there are some girls that are way ...

I had a little run in with the pigs. Do you think I can sue????
This is what happened: My girlfriend and i were driving down the street doing about 35-40 mph, when out of the blue a stupid pig (they show off too damn much for their own good) hit his lights on and ...

I have a small cut on my ear lobe that won't heal it just keeps scabing over it's been over two years now
I was scratched 2 years ago and the wound won't heal it's turned into a a noticble bump of scab tissue that won't clear up. Is there any way to fix ...

How did you break your toe??
I was just wondering how you broke your toe and how you treated it....

It took the Nurse ages and lots of attempts to find a vein to take my blood?
I went to the doctors today for some blood tests,,, and the Nurse struggled to find a point to take it from,, she tried twice in one arm no luck.. then three times in other arm she eventually managed ...

Is it good to watch TV in the dark?

Nerve Damage??
I took a fall yesterday down a flight of stairs, yeah I know, silly me..everything seemed fine and the only thing that was hurting was my arm..however about an hour later my right foot went numb..it ...

My partner fractured her ankle in a bus stop can she claim if there was no witnesses?
yesterday my partner sat in a bus shelter and accidently fell backwards where theres usually a plastic window but there wasnt and now shes fractured her ankle but she has no witnesses does anyone ...

Cut my index finger badly, and it is not doing well?
I cut it on 7/4 right where it bends, I cut it almost in half...It is still quite swolen and I can't bend it very well. I have no feeling in the upper part of it, and when I touch the lower ...

If a woman does heavy lifting could she damage something inside her and not be able to have kids?
heavy lifting like digging trenches in the garden or shovelling clay soil into a wheelbarrow then lifting the wheelbarrow to empty it....

Broken thumb?
I slammed my thumb in a truck door today and it was painful for about 2-3 hours. Now it's swollen (even a little on my palm) especially in the middle joint. But there's no pain it's ...

Had a tetnus shot 5 1/2 years ago. Cut foot today on rusted metal rod. So, do i need a booster?

♥ meet my zombie rob
What causes random bruising?
just wondering what might cause random bruising. i have had two huge bruises on my thigh within the past month. i don't remember doing anything that would cause such bruises.

New York Chic
Rating
my questions lololol

seriously, I'm not sure...sometimes i get them too maybe im a violent sleeper hmmmm

wallhugger
random punches...ouch!

rac531
you could bruise easily just walking into something or leaning on something too long could cause it if you bruise easily

vicky_ftw
It could be alot of things.

If it happens alot you might be anemic.
Or maybe you sleepwalk.

I used to sleepwalk and woke up with cuts some days.

If you drink it could've happened then, sometimes I don't notice bruises from nights out until a couple days after.

wcowell2000
You could be anemic. That can cause you to bruise easily.

Steve T
Heh, you not knowing what did it might be the answer. I know I got some pretty intense bruises while I was drunk and didn't know it until friends told me. Other than that, theres no real "mysterious" cause of internal bleeding, unless you have some sort of sickness/disease. I know low iron also leads to easy bruising. I'm sure it's fine, get it checked out even if your worried about it :) .

golow
The causes of bruising easily are various. It can be due to ineffective platelets or its low number in blood.
Also, fragile blood vessels are likely to be the reason of bruising, sometimes it can be managed with vitamin
c supplements. Else, aspirin is blood thinner; do you take it very often? I’m sure that simple blood test would
give you the right answer.

lizkel
Rating
If this happens often you should talk to your doctor. You just be kind of spacey, or have a blood disorder. I bruised all the time when I was anemic (low iron)

brendan- da man and da myth
Rating
I was going to be a wise-**** with my comment but decided to answer it seiously - get it checked out. I had a similar situation and it was first diagnosed as rheumatoid arthritis and then re-diagnosed as anemia. Both require medication and attention. Do yourself a favor and get it cheked out immediately. Your family will appreciate your being around for next Christmas.

Lorraine H
Usually it's a lack of y vitamin C primarily that causes someone to bruise easily, but it also can be vitamin E, vitamin K, bioflavonoids, and zinc. A vitamin C deficiency may be caused by several factors:

• eating too few fruits and vegetables (remember the problem sailors used to have centuries ago with scurvy outbreaks on long voyages? It was caused by a lack of vitamin C)
• taking drugs which destroys this vitamin
• long-time stress from illness, frustration or depression
• smoking (one cigarette can deplete the body of 25 mg of vitamin C)
• frequent emotional outbursts such as anger
• exposure to pollutants, allergens or heavy metals

A deficiency in hesperidin, one of the bioflavonoids (sometimes called vitamin P), naturally occurring nutrients usually found in association with vitamin C, has been linked with abnormal capillary weakness. These bioflavonoids, including hesperidin, Citrin, Rutin, Flavones, Flavonals, Calechin and Quercetin, were found to be essential in correcting the tendency toward bruising.

If you improve your diet in this respect and you still bruise easily, get it checked out as bruising can be a symptom of other things.

Garcia
Rating
Unexplainedbruising or blood spots under the skin can be related to a number of different possible causes including:

Blood or clotting disorders.

Adverse reactions or side effects from medication.

Poor nutrition (including vitamin C and K deficiencies).

A family history of abnormal bleeding or bruising.

Often the cause remains unidentified and is insignificant.

It is suggested that you arrange a simple blood test through your doctor, to check out your general blood picture and clotting ability and ask if they are able to identify any treatable cause for your symptoms.

wiemercats
Rating
I have been sneaking over while you are`asleep. Sorry if I was a little rough.

SloMotion Like Snail
i was gonna say what ny chic said, violent sleeping

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy