Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Is it possible to live after being shot in the head?
i ask because i saw an episode of general hospital where someone gets shot in the head but doesn't die......

I've started lifting weights. Yesterday I worked my arms, and today my elbows are very sore. Normal?
Is this a normal symptom of beginning to lift weights, or have I overexerted myself? I did some basic curls, benched a bit, and did some pushups....

How do I get a cork out of my rear?
I fell on a wine bottle, it went up my butt.(it hurt this is not funny) Now the cork is stuck up there. What do I do?
Additional Details

Is it legal for a hospital to make a 5-year old girl with severe fracture wait for 6 hours?
the 5-yr old girl got fractured and was in extreme pain - the hospital in town couldn't treat her, so they asked her to be taken to another town 1 hour from here. In that hospital the doctor ...

Iv`e got in ingrowing pube .............help please?

If you fall asleep in the bath will you wake up before you drown?

Should i have my finger amputated?
I was in a motorbike crash in january and was very badly injured. I broke 19 bones. I have made a good recovery but still have problems with my right hand. the most notice able is that my little ...

Underneath my left eye you can see it beating!! help!!?
and when i touch it , i can feel a pulse and its scaring me!! it looks like a twitch, but its not, its like a beating vein! and its noticable!! please help!! im so freaked out!!
Additional D...

Is it bad if i get hit in the head everyday?
Well I'm 14 years old and i get hit in the head pretty much everyday. I get hit in the head because my sister hits me every day. And HARD too. She is 16 years old and hits really hard.My mom ...

What is the worst injury you have ever had and how did it happen??
and don't say a broken heart!...

I woke up with a scratch on my arm?
I have no idea why. I have this big gash on my arm and i can't figure out what it's from. I didn't have a dream last night either... and I don't think I scratched myself. Does ...

Is you second toe longer than your first toe?

What is it called? Please help!?
When you brake a leg or legs, and doctor gives you those two things, that you have to walk with, what is it called?
Thanks!...

Do you think you would die if?
you recieved all the injuries you ever sustained at once?...

I hit my face it is now swollen how do i reduce the swollen?
i hit my face it is now swollen how do i reduce the swollen. I am not sure if I can still use some ice bacause this happened over 24 hrs ago. any ideas?...

Can you die from any internal bleeding? this is important..?
My boyfriend went to the doctor the other day because they said that they found protien in his urine and he may have internal bleeding. He went back today and it was positive that he does have ...

What is the worst injury that you have ever suffered and how did you do it??????????????

I got bit by a dog. What are some of the symptoms I might have if the dog has rabies.?

What happens when you swallow a quarter?

Additional Details
For those of you wondering ,it was'nt me, it was my boyfriend,his friend thought it would be funny to put it perfectly on top of his beer bottle,and he ...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH Me!!??
I was in class and we were working on a class play when i was pushed and i hit my head HARD on the cement floor. I went home after that and i feel: REALLY tired, its hard to walk straight and, i am ...

None Y
What are easy ways to break my ankle?

honeybeered
hit it with a 12 pound sledge 3 times

Yamankaâ„¢ [WWJD]
Rating
i dont know why you would want to but try standing on an edge of a stair or an edge of a curb. take one foot and lay it sideways at the end of the stair so its hanging over it. then just fall and it should break you ankle =/

AnimaLover
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BREAK YOUR ANKLE?????

Well anyway if your crazy here are some suggestions.

Jump off from the top of really long stairs.

Run really fast and while your running twist your leg a little

Climb and then jump of a tree.

Stuart
Rating
Take a three pound sledge hammer and pound on it until it breaks.

akm
Rating
slip and fall on some ice, fall down the stairs

Veronica B
Rating
Well, this is quite an odd question, but I hate when people leave smartass comments, so here I go. Many common ways are to slip off the side of a curb, have a bad fall, in tumbling/gymnastics, landing on it the wrong way, getting it hit with something, etc.

Benji
just op your roof withg oyu ankle at an agle... onto 1 foot, hope i helped...

btw plz dont its worse than u think it is and costs money to getr crutches

Jessie
lol,,, if u really want to know,,,,,, then put ur foot in some kind of tight hole, and fall sideways onto the gorund..... hard.

Dakota :)
i wouldnt reccomd breaking your ankle
the pain is immense and its prob gonna hurt ..from experience...but if you really must know wear some high heels and run in them

Geodal
Rating
I just saw your wrist question. I hope you are just being silly and immature. There is no pleasure in broken bones. Do something to make me know your just a kid with a weird sense of humor. Come on, smile at us, you've got everyone thinking you're nuts.

Elle
Rating
No.

sherpa_jones
um, jump off a roof? Might break your leg instead, if that's ok. Might I ask why you want to break your ankle?

Alex
why do you want to break your ankle?
are you like Claire Bennett from heroes that heals or what?
if you have a gun shoot your self.

GarrettS
Rating
Become highly skilled at basketball.

Then become an All-American high school basketball player.

Then get drafted into the NBA by the Phoenix Suns

Then play as point guard against the Denver Nuggets.

Then guard Allen Iverson.

Then when he does a cross-over move against you...you'll get faked out, fall backward and it'll break your ankles.

Easy!

kaitlin.< 3
Why would you want to break your ankle?

dg g
Rating
wtf?

kelli
Rating
y would u want to????

wowzer4
watch the movie 'Misery' it will give a quick way to do it..but you may need someone to help :) and probably best have some very strong painkillers handy !

Fujoshi
Rating
WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING POTENTIALLY CRIPPLING AS BREAKING YOUR ANKLE????

Break your arm...
Break your leg...

But your ankle is a part of your body that is fragile and if you snap the wrong bone you will be f*cked for LIFE...

Think about the arthritis when you get older!!

PLEASE do not break your ankle...

Choose a less potentially crippling bone to break!

hisoka
why would you do that?

aintlifegrand
Rating
I think your head is broken for wanting to know how to break your ankle. See a counselor.

You could cause life long problems by breaking bones.

LawProf
When I broke my ankle the pain was so bad that I kept vomiting. If you plan on doing this on purpose, talk to someone about it because it's a serious indication of a more basic problem. Self mutilation and injury can lead do something worse, get help now.

sexy
Rating
sounds , painful , never try to hurt myself, are body parts,,,,

banana pudding
what the helll?

Daniel K
Rating
Why would you want to?

goddess
Rating
Why do you want to brake your ankle,
trust me it is very painful

soccer4lifeeee !
Rating
are you kidding me ? whatever reason you want to it is definitely not worth it. i broke my elbow last fall and i am still going to physical therapy because it still hasnt healed. BELIEVE ME IT ISN WORTH IT !

cookiewithanm
Rating
what the heck? y would u wanna break ur ankle? need more attention?

one&only<3
Rating
find another way to cope with your problem

â?… La Dolly Vita â?…
get drunk and run around in high heels.

Mrs M. Starr
Rating
WTF WHY DO YOU WANT TO?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 22, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy