Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

I tore my ankle ligiments 6 months ago and im still in pain what should i do?

Is my ankle broken?
it is swoolen and is very painful to the touch!!! help ...

Colar Bone Break??
how long does it take for a Colar Bone to heal after being broken?...

After sustaining a herniated disc in the lower back, how long does it take for pain to radiate down the leg?
I have 2 herniated discs in my back (L5/S1, L4). I've been injured w/o specific treatment for the discs for a year. It took 3 1/2 months for pain to go from my back to my leg (w/glute and hip ...

How do you know?
How do you know when a puncture wound is getting infected? Be specific......

Is there a difference between a "fractured bone" and a "broken bone"? Or can they be used synonymously?
Please list reference... Thanks a bunch....

Has anyone ever been to a&e; and then felt better?
i did it earlier after smashing into a tree on a swing!..i was sure i'd smashed my pelvis and had done internal damage but apparently i've just bruised it!!i feel like i wasted everyones ...

How can i break my ankel??
ok i kinnda told everyone i broke my ankel so i need to brakeit quick!! plz help

p.s i cant find any hammers
Additional Details
ik what ur saying but i need to brake it just ...

How do i know if my finger is broken?
playing tackle football i hurt my pinky finger at some point.. it's very uncomfortable and is turning a little black near the nail... doesn't hurt if i don't move it only when i try to ...

Please help i need to know this very soooooooon?
I need to know if your stomach is as big as your fist??...

Am i ok - i was running for the bus........?
my ankle twisted and i fell now it hurts to walk and i cant bend my foot backward. not that i cant move my foot where it's connected to my ankle but i can't curl my foot backward. i'm ...

Health`apart from`the big C`Whats`the biggest & Longest`PAIN`uv ever`Suffered?

Got Hit In The Eye Need Some Help?
I was bouncing a tennis ball (not hard) and it just hit me square in the eye. It hurt for a while and it was hard to open it.

Its right in the eye not alittle below or above and if it hit ...

Wrist Pain?
For several days now I've had pain in my wrist--it's sort of a sharp ache that comes and goes, without any particular movement involved. I don't remember twisting or falling on it ...

How many people are killed each year by falling coconuts?

Additional Details
According to George Burgess, director of the International Shark Attack File housed at the University of Florida, coconuts kill about 150 people a year—that’s 15 ...

Do u crack your knuckles??
i pop mine and can't stop....i can like go a day sometimes not but i find my self cracking them again.....why do people do this?? why do they crack their knuckles or any other bone in the body??...

If you hit your head really hard can it leave a permanent lump? or is it just a tumour growing on my head?
About 3 years ago i was riding my bike turned around and accidently rode into a steel pole and severely hurt my head I was concussed from it anyway.. 3 years later now ive still got this lump on my ...

How do you know if you've sprained a muscle or torn a ligament?

Wokerman comp.-=-- If a 2 yr. old injury to the knee gets reinjuried while working, does compenstion apply?
past knee injury was awoken by present job. been out of work 3 weeks. am I still able to get workers comp ...

I have recently met with a road accident with a sever head injury my left part of the body does not function?
i want to know how much time will it take to recover completly or will it recover completly or not please suggest me with appropriate answer....

Jonas Brothers Lover 360 #1
What Can I Do To Break/Fracture/Sprain My Wrist That Won’t Hurt A Lot When I Do Hurt It?
Thanks!!! I'm an almost 16 year old girl if that matters.
Additional Details
i know it would hurt a lot, i don't really care! and i'm not stupid. i have reasons i'm just not saying them.

Lulubelz
You stupid idiot!!

I am not normally nasty to people when I answer their questions, but seriously you deserve a good slap around the face!
Why on earth would you want to break a bone??
I tell you what love...I am just getting over a broken bone/dislocation, and my life has been made a misery through the pain, and total reliance on people. It has been nearly 4 months, and I am still in a lot of pain, and I am only 6 years older than you!

Get with, start living your life properly....go listen to music, chill with friends, and watch movies or something, not be on here and ask people about how to break a bone!

Idiot

Anarchy
Rating
do you know how stupid that is?

it is going to hurt! no matter what you do!

idiot!

nr
Rating
great idea-- i love breaking my own body parts -- go see a shrink

♥ ana ♥
Haha, I've heard this before... But I really don't know, unless you use a high dose of pain killers, a fracture will be very painful, anyway you do it...

lala_1234
go play some sports. it'll hurt but it goes away. soccer is pretty physical, try that.

SeaEff
Don't do it.
You don't know how badly it would break and whether it would every heal properly.
I accidentally broke my wrist 3 1/2years ago and have just had the 5th operation to try and repair it, 11 scars (5 large ones), and it is also full of arthritis.
I will never have full movement or use of my arm again, and live with daily pain, it restricts where I can work, even what I can play with my children.
It may seem like a good idea just now at 15, how will you feel in 10years time if you can't bathe your newborn 'cause you deliberately hurt yourself as a child?

grammy
Rating
are you nuts? Any break fracture or sprain will hurt and you are setting yourself up for pain later in life.
What are you trying to get out of?

Darkthorn
Rating
I would recommend paying off some one in the medical profesion (maybe you know someone?) to put it in a cast, but not actually break it! - I had a mild break in my left wrist (whats reffered to as a 'green-stick' fracture) and It hurt like hell!!!!! Seriously, my wrist has never fully recovered and it kinda just 'fails' when I try to pick things up sometimes. DO NOT BREAK YOUR WRIST PLEASE!!!!! luv xo.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, June 11, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy