Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Dont call me stupid or i need help but how do you brake your arm my arm?
my arm is really sore and its clicking i went to the hospital and they said theres nothing wrong with it and i cannot move it please help me brake my arm ...

I stopped smoking 9 days ago i have lots of questions?
ok i smoked 10 -15 a day since i was 12.
Since i stopped ( cold turkey no patches etc) ive noticed
A,harder to get to sleep
B,hot flushes
c, I can't stop eating which i'...

Should I be ashamed?
Since I was younger I've had a long scar running down the side of my face from an accident. Also I have scars from my more dangerous (let alone unexperienced) skateboarding days.

I�...

How can i make myself sleepy?

If you had broken your leg and your foot was itching how could you scratch it when you have a cast on?
Just interested to what you would do........

How to get rid of a hickie fast?
my boyfreind gave me two relly bad hickies like i had a vacuum attack me lol but i was wondering how to get rid of them ...

Define loneliness for you?

Pray for my son?
My son Troy is in the hospital because of a car wreck. He is only 10! It happened yesterday,right now he is doing okay but I just ask everyone to please pray for him! Thanks guys!
Additional D...

I hit my head very hard and now I am keep falling asleep but I'm not tired?
What is wrong with me?
Additional Details
I dad have a concussion, I also have a cracked skull. : P I ahve to back for a CAT scan tommo. They have to take precautions because my brain is ...

Could my foot be broken?
i stood on a stone now cant walk on my foot so ...

Have you ever got anything stuck in any of your orifices?
I once got a little green bead stuck right up my nose. It made me cry because my nose started bleeding. The doctor took it out with a giant pair of tweezers....

MY FriendS EYE FELL OUT!! WHAT SHOULD HE DO?
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Why don't birds get electrocuted when they sit on pylons?

If you had to be knocked out, how would you like it to happen?

I need help men only !??
I hurt my privates playing rugby, I expected the pain to leave but it's been a week and the pain seems to be getting worse. It feels like it's inside like a tube or something.

P...

Heal cutting scars/cuts faster?
~How can I make the scars go away?
~How can I make the cuts less noticeable?
~If possible, how can I prevent the cuts from scarring?
I have them on my hips, arms, and ankles, if you ...

Hurt my knee at work , heat or ice ?

How can I hide my cuts?
I used to cut myself. I'm trying to stop... but Iam going to an event Friday that requires no sleeves. I have marks still on my arm, and I've been using neosporin to try to heal them faster....

Help! i just got shocked!?
ok so my laptop charger is like kinda broken and has a small small tear.
but i just got shocked

whats the worst that can happen? it was on my wrist but it kinda stings

Whould it be ok to use peroxide on ...?
my toe. about a week ago, i fell & my toenail hit the edge of the step, & popped up my toenail. I went to the doctor & they romoved it, bandaged it & sent me home, I changed the ...

ndrewstndly
What's wrong with me..?
I was sitting on my couch, and began to walk across the room. All the sudden, I blacked out.. I grabbed the entertainment center, and next thing I knew I was laying on the floor.. my hands were nearly numb. This happened over the course of about 10 seconds. I don't even remember falling! Is this anything serious? What could this be a symptom of?

Emma
Rating
You have problems

Your mom has problems

Your dad has problems

Your dog has problems

Your spaghetti has problems

Your friends............... wait, you don't have any. nevermind

your face has problems

your bladder has problems

good luck solving all your problems.

Reallycoolname
Rating
your out of shapoe and fat and lazy, do some crunches during commercials

grabsack
tequila

ikegirl
Rating
ya this is serious!
go see a doctor right away!

its_me_777
dizziness

★☠♥Tab!♥☠★
all i can say is, FREAKY...

Skyree:]
Rating
umm to tell you the truth i have absolutly no idea but mabe you should consider going to the doctors right away cuz it could be pretty serious.

Good luck though!

Sick
It could be a seizure disorder, dehydration,or even a mini stroke or cardiac problem. You should definetly see a doctor

Minotaur
Rating
I'm definitely no expert in medical answers, but usually its a lack or too much of something. Your body need Oxygen Water and Sugar. I think you should ask a doctor

Lisa W
It could be a symptom of many things. Reminds me of epilepsy but you couuld've just fainted. if you want a professional diagnosis, go see a doctor.

Taylor(:
you probably just got up to fast causing all the blood to rush to your head.

R P
Rating
I've had it happen when I have a hypoglycemic reaction. It could be lots of other things, though.

You need to see a doctor. Internet diagnoses aren't up to snuff on this sort of thing.

natashaa
Rating
you got up to quick!
and lost your balance and probably became disoriantated
or however you spell
it
it happens to me alot

Nikki-dayo
stroke or blackout, symptoms of old age or weak system/heart. go see a doctor, but don't drive there get a ride, you'll need someone to go with you, just in case you black out again.

Sarissa
Rating
I have had something similar happen to me.
My mother was doing my hair for me, and I hadn't eaten yep (it was in the morning). i felt really dizzy, then suddenly everything got black and I looked at the bathroom mirror and my mother looked like a skeleton, everything flashed bright white and black. then somehow i fell to the ground, but it felt as if I was looking down on my self. Next thing i knew i was on my moms bed and she was fanning me frantically. My sister had a very similar experience.
In choir many people get so nervous that they lock there knees up and then they black out, falling over. So I think that you had low blood sugar.
But if I were you, I'd check with a doctor just to be sure.
good luck! : )

pixxieduste123
Rating
That happens to me all the time. My mom said when you stand up too quickily from a period of rest, your eyes will blur. Your vision turns black and fades back in about 10 seconds. You might of tripped when this happened or your body just shut down for a minute or two.

moonwolf317
did you get up too quickly? you may be dehydrated. i wouldn't worry too much about it unless it happens a few times. relax for a bit, drink something that isn't caffeinated, and get up slowly.

ellen degenitals
Rating
this happened to me a couple times.. i hadn't eaten for a while.

ACEâ„¢
Rating
If my friend does not come back, this could happen to me...

Gidget
Well, if you havent eaten in a while or had any form of sugar in your system, it could be a sign of being hyperglycemia

Or you may have just gotten up too fast after a long period of sitting.

try webmd they may provide help.

Or of course you could see a doctor...
good luck.

Kalashnikova
Blacking out is always serious. Call 911

Sunshine
umm go to a Dr. not Yahoo answers!

I invented the internet.
lack of oxygen to the brain, you basically passed out.

Seldom Seen
Rating
This could be the symptom of any number of things from not serious to very serious.

You need to see a doctor and ask him or her about this.

Jubilee
Rating
it sounds serious go get checked out by the doctor.

Lauren I
Rating
umm i think you should go to a doctor. . . . .but remeber: never go to a doctor whose office plants have died!

Andrew P
it happens to me but i dont black out i go light headed, and feel like my hands and legs are numb

poor circulation
eat bad foods
no exercise
smoke too much

these will cause to poor circulation and possibly loss of oxygen to the brain which may cause a mini stroke called a TIA which is usually a warning for the future if you dont sort it now

stroke will occur

i suggest buying a exercise bike or something, to loose a few pounds and get your heart going

im a hypocrite this is all the stuff i need to do

fastfakts
Well, honestly, anytime someone passes out for a reason which is unknown and they have no previous history of passing out..they should make an appointment to get checked out. I don't want to make any premature potential causes, but when things go undiagnosed, bad things can happen. On the lighter side, you may have just gotten up too fast without letting the blood recirculate in to your system and people pass out a lot from that. Be careful and give it a minute with your legs over the side in a sitting position before you get up.

mel
Rating
laziness.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.874
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy