Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Toenail is falling off from soccer. What should I do?
During soccer camp, at the end of June, both of my second toenail turned blue, but bled the next day through my socks and returned back to normal. However, both of them are on the verge of falling ...

Waspstings?
If you stand on a dead wasp barefoot, can you still get stung even though its dead?...

Advil overdose. its been 5 days tell someone or no?
ok i took 24 advil. i read that i would have been unconcious, would have had to go to the hospital. it seemed i was fine. have had no problems. do i still need to go to the hospital or the damage is ...

Hurt thumb... should I just cut it off? :)?
Ok, seriously though I play flag football and baseball. A few weeks back I went to grab someones flag but they turned and ran towards me bending my thumb back and hurting it kind of near the base of ...

Do I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome ( CTS )?
I have numb tingling feeling in my thumbs index and middle fingers. I cannot grasp things very well. I write a lot and use computer 4+hours a day. I heard you don't have to have a certain injury ...

Broken Nose? What should I do next?
Anyways.. so I got in a fight last week. The guy head butted me and I think he might have broken my nose. It hurt when he hurt butted me and I had a nose bleed right after. It was swollen for like 3-4...

Healing time required for a broken tibia/fibia?
i broke my tibia/fibia playing football, they put a rod and screws in and i was wondering how long it would be untill i could start walking
Additional Details
sorry the rod is inside th ...

How can you tell if you have Gangrene in a toenail that is hurt?
ok went to doctor and my toe nail is going to fall off , but it is traped of blood , and stinks bad and is white and blue and just ...

Im so scared someone help me!?
okay my dad has been complaining about a pain in his foot. I just herd my mom say omg what if you have a blood clot! im so scared. can you die from a bloodclot? what are they. im crying so hard right ...

How do i get rid of cubital tunnel syndrome?
Its on my left hand on my pinky only

I can move my pinky like normal

it can feel stuff but still has that little numb feeling in it

What can i do to treat this w/o ...

I hav a lower back pain...i need help??
i dn knw y i m havin lower bakm pain..sum frnds of mine tell me dat its due to sudden increase in height..is it true??...

Why do bruises turn different colors?
Like green or blue or purple....

Where can I buy crutches? I need some for my ankle because me doctor won't give me any.. =(?

Does this sound right to you?
OK, so I was at cheer practice two nights ago and a girl landed on my right knee from being thrown in the air. I hyper-extended it and i think broke it. But I went to the doctors today and she didnt ...

My son fell, his arm is hurting him some, it is not swollen or bruised, but he doesn't want to use it, broken?

How bad does it hurt when u break a bone?
either the arm or the ...

My eye was hurting all day yesterday..now its swollen?
i could barly sleep last night because it kept crying. and when i woke up it was swollen and i couldnt open it... its really red.. ive been useing a warm rag on it and useing some eye drops and also ...

HOw do you prefere do die?
Hoping for Yall to live till the end of time!! but, think of the day ,what is gonna be your final day!!!
if you could choose the way it ends at the last moment..,what would you ?
how ...

My brother just fell off my garage and cannot move..what should i do ?
i dont know what he was doing up there but hes just laying there and his leg looks backwards (weird)
Additional Details
why would you people think im lieing..and btw i did video cam it. ...

I partially dislocated my elbow but my doctor says 6 weeks after 3 weeks i think it is way too long?
I think he is trying to just cover his butt. I can already get back shooting hoops. I have full range of motion and it isn't as strong but it's getting there? Can I take my chances or ...

General Ambrose Burnside
Water in ear several days ago, still can't hear fully?
A few days ago, I was swimming, when water got into my ear, so I dripped some rubbing alcohol into the ear and it cleared up slightly.
I continued swimming (stupid, I know), but nothing else happened until later. I was listening to some music with my headphones on, when upon taking them off and looking in the mirror, I found the blocked ear was completely covered with dried yellowish goo, which I can only assume was earwax.
This, however, did not help the hearing. I was only hearing about 50/60% as well from that ear, and decided it was likely the water had created a plug in front of the drum, so I used some anti-earwax drops, and a rubber syringe of warm water, which actually felt like it was doing something. This however was not the case, no earwax drained, and my hearing is still not 100%.
Putting my finger over the ear causes a strange plasticy container-lid pressing sound, without the usual discomfort and rumbling sound that normally causes (and still does in my other ear).
Help!
Additional Details
Woops, put this in the wrong category. Oh well.

Victor
Yeah, you should go to the doctor. Even though I know what your talking about. They are able to see what is atcually there, and help you get it out.

GOOD LUCK!

rell
Rating
empty your ears like a bottle or yon

jennifer h
OKAY you have to stop putting stuff in your ear take some olive oil warm put in a dropper and put 3 maybe 4 drops in it dont put nothing else this will work

john b
Well my friend how long did you us the oil for before you tried
the syringe it takes about 4 to 5 day for the was to soften enough to flush out and try Olive oil its cheaper the ear drops and less likely to make you ear sore

miketherex
Wait one more day to see if anything happens, if that doesnt work(ive tried it),
spray more water in the ear, but if that doesnt work or makes it worse, go to the doctor.

ABID
immedately you need to consult ENT doctor who will guide you

Casey T
Rating
Go and see a doctor about this problem. Most likely you are not having an infection but it could turn out to be.

This is something that you should stop doing is hearing all the remedies that can get an ear unplugged from water. The olive oil is the only thing I read that is suitable for your case.

If you do have one of those ear wax cleaners which is not water soluble and it is something that you can help extract the ear wax out of the ear then use it....use a cotton bud, wet it a little and stick it in your ear and slowly roll around in your ear and see what is the color of the bud. If there are any signs of blood or puss, you must go and see the doctor to get help.

This is the best that I can help with you as I do not know how exactly your ears got the yellowish stuff in there.

Good luck and hope this had helped.

seafairy2005
Heat therapy. Place a warm (not hot) heating pad over or against your ear it will help to reduce pain also if you have it. Hopefully you will be fine by tomorrow. If not you should seek advice from a doctor.
Ear protection. Keep your ear dry while it's healing. Use earplugs when showering or bathing. Don't swim or clean your ears until the infection is gone if you have one; and water is completely dried out.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy