Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Help Me this is serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
My knee has been hurting me for about three weeks now. I first noticed it when I was playing in a softball game and I slid into second base. The next day it hurt very bad. And every day it has been ...

How do I know if this is a paper cut?! NEED HELP FAST PLZ?
I cut myself on paper and it huuuuuuuuurts
WHAT DO I DO?! please ...

Where can i brake my arm?
I had a bet with my friend that whatever experiences he goes through, i do too. He broke his arm a month ago and now im thinking about honouring our deal. Any ...

VERY mysterious question! please help!?
I was with my friends one staurday night, way later in the
evening, say 11:00 pm - 2:00 am, and we were walking on the sand right on the beach. My friend was walking closest to the water, when ...

If i were to hit someone around the head with a melon would it hurt?

Ok ouch! i have a cut?
i got mad becuz i didnt wanna g2 skool in the morning, and my dad said i had to go
i started arguing
but it ended up with me getting really mad
and taking my hand and slamming it into ...

10 POINTS TO BEST AnSWER!!!?
ok i dont know what it is and I am not a doctor but you can hopefully help.
ok in december i really felt tired all the time and I had pain in my bones. I would sleep most of the day, however to ...

My gf says that only whimps go to the hospital, but I think I've broken my finger. What should I do?
She used a lot stronger word than "whimp".
Additional Details
It's starting to change color a bit....

Ive just had my legs amputated this afternoon and was wondering what to do with all my shoes. Any suggestions?

I smashed the tip of my finger with a hammer and now the nail is falling off. Will it grow back?
I was not born to be a carpenter....

Is its true that if you slice up patatos and put them around your arm you can break your arm(pls read details)
I heard from somewhere that if you slice patatos and put them allll over your arm and wrap it in cloth and leave it there for 24 hours then wack your arm againest somthing it will be a pain free ...

When you get a cut, what do you do to make it heal?
A regular cut takes a very long time to heal completely. What should I do? I want it to heal fast. And yes i do eat a lot of fruit so i have enough vitamins.
When my hamster bit me 2 weeks ago, ...

Can anyone figure out whats wrong with me?
i dont really know how to describe it but basically my head somethimes feels like its guna explode and feels really tight, like if i bend over to pick something up of the floor it really hurts, it ...

Have you ever had an accident at work?
I did today, tripped over a hoover, and fell on top of my work mate, I hurt her back, and i have a bruise on my leg, but it is recorded in the accident book, we had a good laugh about it!
A...

Can you break a bone in your hand if you punch a wall?

I've got the same pants on as I had on yesterday....is this really bad for me?

My friend sat on a toilet at work, and it collapsed...?
it fell with her on it, shattered everywhere, and she is sore from the fall, but not cut(luckily)... does she have a case???...
im not sure where to catagorize this one......

Ive burnt my little finger how do i stop it hurtin so much?
its in a cup of iced water at the moment but wen i take it out it ...

My mouth has been scalded by some hot soup in a hotel. What would you do?
I had a bowl of soup in a hotel today and the soup was so hot that it has burned the roof of my mouth. The staff, in the hotel, were not at all interested. The manager filled in an accident form ...

How Can I get rid of a Black eye by tomorrow?
My dog hit me and I got a black eye ! [He's a boxer ] I really need to get rid of it by tomorrow because I'm going to a family reunion and they are going to make fun of me! Please help I ...

misscutie
WHAT IS WRONG WITH Me!!??
I was in class and we were working on a class play when i was pushed and i hit my head HARD on the cement floor. I went home after that and i feel: REALLY tired, its hard to walk straight and, i am really sick to my stomach, i can not concentrate, and doin things like typing rightn ow has beocme a lot harder!!! WHAT happened to me! WHat should i do?

vipul309
Rating
Go to the doctor

painfredoc
Sounds like a concussion ('knock' on the skull). Stop all exercising & see your school nurse or call your doctor's office NOW. You should not ride a bike or drive at this time. Tell your folks; nurse or doctor cam't do anything without permission from one of your folks. Good luck!

Dan D
Rating
SEE A DOCTOR, it might be serious you might have injured your brain it could be permanent damage GO SEE A DOCTOR

Coolidea!!
go to the doctor immediately. the longer you wait, the worse it could become.

simply tiff
go to the doctor and quick!

JJ
Rating
Get one of your parents or a friend to take you to your doctor or the hospital right away. Head injuries aren't something to ignore.

abbie_g10
Rating
you have concussion you just need to go lie down and go to sleep you will be fine after that

or thats what its like with me !!!

hope u feel better

Isaiah
Rating
don't worry about it, every time i hit my head on the something i feel the same way, it'll only last for a little while. take some ibuprofen, that should help. If it doesn't go to the doctor just to be safe.

Mando
You probably have a concussion. Go to the Doctor.

Loran
Rating
you may have a concussion, tell parent and go to dr immed.

candystripekisses
One time that happened to me after getting hit really hard in the head. You might have a concussion!
You should just rest up, and try not to eat too much.. I ended up vomitting after I ate.

You should be fine tomorrow or the next day, just try to rest, okay?

Becky E
Rating
it might be really serious! You should tell your parents or a friend and have them take you to a doctor to get you checked.

ThinkDamnit
There's no magic pill. Take a nap and give it some time. You're either just disoriented or... disoriented. Minor head trauma can leave effects just like major, but it shouldn't be anything to worry about. Now, if you start to lose your vision or stumble over your own feet for days, you might want to visit the doctor! : )

Natti Rockr
You more than likely suffered a concussion. There's nothing really you can do to alleviate it. If you feel like you're about to fall asleep, black out, or just suddenly pass out - try to resist this urge. The reason being (and I don't mean to scare you) is that if something is seriously wrong, its often difficult to catch if the person who's suffered a concussion just 'looks like they're sleeping'. Be sure to drink water, eat some white bread for carbs, and try reading a magazine or a book for concentration. Before you go to a hospital or call in an emergency, have somebody flash a light into your eyes to make sure your pupils are reacting properly (if they dilate slowly or not at all, then something might be wrong)... but if you can follow the light and your eyes are working, then its a good sign the rest of you is working too.

It sounds like this is nothing to worry about though on account of your being able to get up and walk around. Any time you experience minor trauma you start to feel uneasy and lose some motor function... Its the same thing with breaking a bone, getting the wind knocked out of you, tripping down some stairs, or even in the most classically overlooked scenario, the common flu - your body will feel disoriented.

MBS
Rating
You could have suffered some kind of concussion and should probably visit a doctor.

chris
i would advise going to the doctors. it looks like you have concussion. you risk blacking out and loss of memory as you get into the later stages. i would stongly advise going to the doctors right away

Tolula G
Rating
You most likely have a minor concussion. Go to the doctor.

Whatever you do, DO NOT fall asleep

ATV4x4mom(whatlogincaniuse)
sounds like you may have a concussion, check it out on wikipedia.com. you should go to the doc just incase.
it could be worse. if you go to sleep someone should wake you every 2 hours.
my son had a concussion about 4 years ago, he was running to the house and tripped on the porch steps, busted his head on our metal door....he felt the same way. oh! we had to replace our metal door because his hard head dented the front so bad that it would not close or lock.
get help!!
from whatlogincaniuse...

cobhc fucers
Rating
go to see the docter odveusly if its somthing to do with ur head go staright away

PlzDontdancelikenobodyiswatching
Concussion. See a doctor

Rararine
Rating
you might have a concussion ... i'd see a doctor if i were you ... you might even have cracked your skull

badjakx2
Rating
sounds like you suffered a concussion.... go seek medical attention right away........

patricia j
I would definately go to the hospital.
The nausea is a sign of head injury. Whatever you do .... do not take a nap or go to bed.
Another note..........when you hit your head, usually you get a knot........that is normal, but if you dont have a knot prodruding out that means that it is protruding in. That is the worst kind to have.
Go to the doctor and have them check you out quickly. before you pass out

MR. KRATOS
Concussion, go see a Dr,

Stacey
Rating
Go to the doctor. They could check for a concusion.

Jo01
Rating
Go to your doctor. It might be a minor concussion. You may black out later so ask someone to drive you there.

michl979
Rating
sounds like a slight concusion! go to the ER or tell your mom or someone!

edie119
see a doctor immediately. i would go to the ER right now

I ♥ spongbob squarepants
Rating
you should go out to the hospital they will do a cat scan of your head to make sure everythings ok

Birdie birdie birdie
Rating
You probably have a concussion. You need to go to the doctor and DON'T fall asleep! Don't listen to these people who are telling you to take a nap. That's the last thing you want to do if its a concussion.

mayellenbird
Rating
I believe you are suffering from over exposure to edward cullen... i am currently suffering from this as well so i can relate :) oh, and im sure whoever may or may not have caused this injury, i am sure they are VERY, VERY sorry!!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy