Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

What happens when you swallow a quarter?

Additional Details
For those of you wondering ,it was'nt me, it was my boyfriend,his friend thought it would be funny to put it perfectly on top of his beer bottle,and he ...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH Me!!??
I was in class and we were working on a class play when i was pushed and i hit my head HARD on the cement floor. I went home after that and i feel: REALLY tired, its hard to walk straight and, i am ...

Finger help!?
This Friday, I had got my right middle and ring fingers caught in the part of the garage door that bends, I got it treated immeadeatly, but I still have little little purple-ish pink marks on my ...

My bruise doesn't hurt!!!?
I have a bruise on the very bottom of my thumb and it doesn't hurt at all! I touch it and even rub it but it doesn't hurt. And yes it's a bruise because it's purple....

Whats wrong with me??sick?
jan 2nd my throat started acting up, it only hurt on my left side to swallow. i managed the pain and would spray cepacol and take ibuprofen then i would feel better.got but on jan 4th it got worse. ...

I have a small burn on my leg from a motorbike exhaust pipe which has now blistered.should i pop the blister ?

Red Srcatches on my husband's back. He said he got those from working out or he cheated on me? Please help!
Hi,

This happened last night that I happened to see scratches on my husband's back (I did take 3 pictures of the scratches). The moment I saw those red scratches on his back, I was ...

Don't say I'm stupid........?
because I really want to break my arm! I've got a perfectly good reason to but I can't say why!!! Could someone please give me an idea?!!...

How come people don't type the full word?
What I mean is; people using the shortcuts of words/phrases. For example, u, lol, ppl any1, r etc. I just want to know why people are lazy when they type.
Additional Details
I put it in ...

Oh my God, I'm in my office. Someone just walked in with a gun and shot Ms. Stephenson the recptionist?
OH God what should I do, he's killing everyone OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME. I have a Beretta in my drawer. Should I risk going out there?
Additional Details
I killed him. I actually ...

How do you make it stop?
Oh my gosh!!! Seriously it is the most annoying thing ever. My eyes have been doing this thing for the past couple of months where they will randomly twitch.

What causes an eye to twitch? ...

How do i fake injury?
how do i fake a really really sore ankle or actually half break it. I need to know I NEED to get out of winter inter school sports. Because everyone always laughs at me. Oh and i want it to kind of ...

Help Me this is serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
My knee has been hurting me for about three weeks now. I first noticed it when I was playing in a softball game and I slid into second base. The next day it hurt very bad. And every day it has been ...

How do I know if this is a paper cut?! NEED HELP FAST PLZ?
I cut myself on paper and it huuuuuuuuurts
WHAT DO I DO?! please ...

Where can i brake my arm?
I had a bet with my friend that whatever experiences he goes through, i do too. He broke his arm a month ago and now im thinking about honouring our deal. Any ...

VERY mysterious question! please help!?
I was with my friends one staurday night, way later in the
evening, say 11:00 pm - 2:00 am, and we were walking on the sand right on the beach. My friend was walking closest to the water, when ...

If i were to hit someone around the head with a melon would it hurt?

Ok ouch! i have a cut?
i got mad becuz i didnt wanna g2 skool in the morning, and my dad said i had to go
i started arguing
but it ended up with me getting really mad
and taking my hand and slamming it into ...

10 POINTS TO BEST AnSWER!!!?
ok i dont know what it is and I am not a doctor but you can hopefully help.
ok in december i really felt tired all the time and I had pain in my bones. I would sleep most of the day, however to ...

My gf says that only whimps go to the hospital, but I think I've broken my finger. What should I do?
She used a lot stronger word than "whimp".
Additional Details
It's starting to change color a bit....

☮Peace please (:
Underneath my left eye you can see it beating!! help!!?
and when i touch it , i can feel a pulse and its scaring me!! it looks like a twitch, but its not, its like a beating vein! and its noticable!! please help!! im so freaked out!!
Additional Details
lol thanks everybody! yeah! i asked my friend and he said that that happened to him too! when he goes on the computer too much!

welchm53
You're obviously a youngster, so panicky over a throbbing eye. Get some sleep young one!

research
Rating
it is common,when u r stressed or when there is less blood flow, i happens, for this try to stand upside down everyday for 2 mins, then blood flow will be there all over ur body, and u can avoid such type things happening to u.

g0th1c_Lol1ta
Rating
oh mi god!
i thought i was the only one!!

babymonsterheres
it happens to me all the time...... don't worry!:)

I ♥ David Archuleta
Rating
Oh its cool! Dont worry, happens to me all the time!
its just one of those natural weird random things that happens to people.

Angela P
its just a nerve. it can happem when youre stressed or tiredor for no apparent reason at all. its dead annoying but it will go away

Jebbie
This is not unusual, it's just a little twitch, and it's common for people to get eye twitches when they're stressed or just from time to time for no reason. If you have problems with your vision as a result, then I'd say see a doctor....

Keith26
yeah, sometimes it happens to me, but its nothing to worry about i wouldn't think, ok.

Lalo
It's a little twitch that happens to all of us sometimes. Don't freak out cause this is usually associated with stress. The more you freak out about it, the more it will happen.

recticor.com
You have to use some eye drops and sit less time at the computer. You can read about one type of eye drops here http://mdcagencies.com/item/general_health/ophthacare.html

Banana-Mangoluvv
Rating
hehe. a LOT of people experience this. mine arent noticable to other people. it isnt unhealthy. the skin around the eyes are very thin & its likely for this to occur from time to time. when my brother eats, his eyelid slightly raises & lowers again! its funny. haha. but it doesnt make him a freak nor are you.

quadwilly
Rating
This is just a pulse close to the surface. Nothing to worry about.

crackolette1
Rating
maybe some type of wring worm

Ju Ju Beanz
Its caused by stress/tension/anxiety.
i used to get it a lot to.

I would presume you only get it every now and then, then it stops.
Its quite normal and nothing to worry about.

how ever! a visit to the doctor may reassure you and he may get to the bottom of whats worrying tou and prescribe something.

You could try gentle exercise like yoga etc this will learn to calm you when your levels are up and may be a good thing all through the stresses of every day life.

st4rFox
It's a "Alien" in your eye. :]

Don't worry I'll shoot it.
Rawrr

Cindy
Come on, heart beats are heard on most parts of your body. Don't get upset, it's just a nerve carrying the pulse beat. It occurs to everyone at sometimes, but if it does to you often, consult a doctor. Stay calm and don't get stressed. Everything will be O.K.

gonzalez_girl_96
Rating
IT IS A TWICH DONT WORRY

Alyssa H
this same thing is happening to me it has been for the last 2 weeks, yes its weird i can actually see the muscle moving up and down, its not a twitch its weird,

-me-
It's probably stress. That happened to me once or twice. Just get a good rest and you'll be fine!(:

Khamirul Bin Mataree
Rating
thats normal

David N
Rating
Happens to a lot of people - you will be fine, but go see a doctor to calm yourself about it

Falter
this is very commmon,. I get it when i dont get enough sleep, stressed out or....RREALLLLY NERVOUS. but generically s;leppless. Take a nice day off, get proper rest eat proper and a few days it will stop!

hope this helped!

knittinmama
Rating
It's a muscle twitch or spasm. Sometimes it happens for ne reason. My son found it happened when he drank Red Bull in combination with a prescription medication he was taking.

Princess Kathy
its normal.. everyone might experience the same thing with u right now..

kemosabbe
Rating
There are nerves and blood vesles there, they get irratated at times and that is normal.

Jack Mehoffer
Rating
Wow sounds cool!

BMWSGOD
Rating
I guess its normal I never had that happen and I'm an old man...

beezyfrends
Rating
this happens when someone is stressed out. It will go away so just try to relax. It is definetly not a big deal.

wh
Rating
i've seen this question before...and have experienced this myself. are you especially stressed right now?

it usually goes away on it's own once your stress level goes down. no one will notice it as easily as you, cuz you can feel it twitching.

iRebecca
Rating
that happens to me sometimes. i dont know what causes it, it freaks me out too

Leah S
i have those alot there nothing to freak over i have them in my arm and you can see a part of my arm twitch its kinda fun to watch but yeah no worries your life is in no danger or anything like that

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy