Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Do you have any really great stories about a scar you have?

How do you know if you have broken a bone in your foot?
Earlier I tripped up and my foot is agony! I actually cant put any pressure on it or anything and I think I might have broken a bone :-| although I can move my toes but it is still agony when I do it!...

Should i use this ice pack?
so i work at an office in a hotel, and my foot is swollen (long story, but i cant go home) so room service brought down 2 ice packs...one is an air tight sealed pack full of ice, the other is a "...

I have pulled a muscle in my calf (on the inside)it wont go away has anybody got a cure?

How can I stop being nervous about my scoliosis surgery?
I'm going to have scoliosis surgery in december. i'm gonna have to miss 2 months of school, not to mention have a 13-in scar down my back for the rest of my life. and i've been a ...

Cramped muscle...what is this disease?
I am swimming at a pool without warming up before swimming. Coz I'm a beginner swimmer, i am excited. I challenges my friends to compete swimming back and forth many times. Suddenly, i scream as ...

Should i see surgeon?
here's my question. i have a mass upper right part of abdomen. seen my doctor, he said it was not a hernia. then he ordered a ct scan. that came back showing nothing. now my dr wants me to ...

My knuckle is badly swollen, how can I fix it?
So about 5 months ago I was testing for a belt in Tae Kwon Do, and while breaking a board I hurt my knuckle and it swelled up and got a little bit bigger. So today I got mad and punched the floor, ...

My parents dont belive me...Do I actually brake it to where a bone sticks out so they do belive me.?
we are playing pickelball It is like a wooden pickel ball padel basicly a wooden padel Some kid hit me on the top of my hand with the wooden padel full force and my hand swelled u of course I sticked ...

BROKEN wrist! ICE or HEAT!?
I broke my wrist 2 weeks ago and I have a splint on. It is still a bit swollen and a bit uncomfortable. Should I be applying ice or heat at this period to make the swelling go down? T...

How many injuries does it take before one stops partying so heavy?

Is there any kind of wrist exercises i can do to make my wrist feel better?
i was hit by a car less than 3 months ago and i was taken to the hospital for treatment on numerous things but they only said my wrist was sprained...it does feel alot better than it did the day ...

How can I fix my swollen fingers?
My kind brother "accidentally" slammed my fingers in the car door and now they r swollen. I haved Iced them alot and taken a motrin butthey r still in a lot of pain. I dont thin they r ...

Is it possible to bruise a muscle or soft tissue, with out seeing a bruise on the skin?
I fell snowboarding on my hip. The hip bone doesn't hurt, it is the muscle that is just above it, but there is no mark. I haven't gone to the doctor's since it costs too much, but I ...

Could i have a pinched nerve?
I got pushed off a couch last night and I fell on my tailbone. I can walk (slowly) but when i move my left leg it hurts really bad. Could I have a pinched nerve or is it something else?...

How to recover from bad ....?
rotater cuff injury, as well as two stress fractures, and an out of alignment shoulder all on the right arm. I play volleyball and need help!!!!...

Did I break my finger today?
I was playing basketball today in PE and I went up for a rebound and the ball came off the rim really sharply and smashed into my finger. It hurt really bad, but I kept playing. Then is started ...

Wearing contacts for two days straight...?
any thing i should worry about? i did take them off second day. any tips/concerns towards this would be awwwsome. They were the acuve 2 contacts....

Will a chipped/broken knuckle grow back?
about 6 months ago i flipped out and punched a hole in my door. i know it was immature and i can now control my anger so i dont want a bunch of replys on anger crap. anyway a large chunk of my middle ...

I had a personal injury with some froze food from walmart. I need some opinions everyone!?
OK. In June 2007 I was 8 months pregnant and fixed lunch for my little girl and I. It was Dwight Yokums chicken fries. They are supposed to be boneless. I bit into it and a bone was in it. It went ...

WHATEVER
Tell me what you think?
I think that if we made alcohol illegal and marijiana legal a lot more of us would be alive today, alcohol kills. That's just my opinion.

Adia
Just remember that it isn't always the complete choice of the person. My friend started smoking weed when he was nine because his parents did and he was addicted before he was even born. Remember the people that don't choose a ruined life.

Allison M
Rating
seriously i cant believe you asked this question

vanessa w
i think they should both be legal. i don't smoke, but i drink. it's my decision and really i doubt if anyone cares how i live or die. as long as i'm not hurting anyone else.

Lyndee
Both of them are highly addictive and they both should not become legal. A person that is high from smoking marijiana or other substances, do and can kill other people. They lose control over their bodies just as if they were drunk. If a person like that got into a car and wrecked into someone and killed them, then that drug is as bad as alcohol. Both drugs give off the ability for the body to feel no pain or peaceful. But in reality both drugs fry the brain and do damage to other parts of the body such as your liver and what not. I personally don't want either one to ever become legal. Too many innocent teens and children are on them both. They do destroy lives! That's my opnion.

I ♥ my doberman
yeas i agree ( I don't smoke though)

But...all people want to do when they smoke is just sit there and relax..sounds dangerous..

when people drink ... they get stupid.(real smart)

Pobept
read history, we tried to make alcohol illegal in the 1920's , this lead to the biggest crime wave ever experienced in the USA.

I want my ¡OLD! mtv
Alcohol does kill, there's no doubt about that. We've learned enough about that from Bon Scott's death (lead singer of AC/DC, read about it at http://www.metalflakes.com/bowlofflakes/showthread.php?t=27429 ) to know that alcohol does kill people and not just a specific few who God hates. But then again there's also marijiana's problems too. Read about those at:
http://www.nida.nih.gov/Infofacts/marijuana.html
http://familydoctor.org/485.xml
http://www.nida.nih.gov/MarijBroch/Marijteens.html

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, January 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy