Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

How can i break my arm just for attention?

I have a deep cut on my arm..I need some Advice..please?
First off I dont want anyone reading this thinking I cut myself because I DONT. I repeat I dont. I was in the shower shaving and I was shaving my arms because I dont like hair on them. Well I wasnt ...

Spanking - Cases of Injury?
Does anyone know of a specific case of spanking (with the had only) that has caused injury? Please, not like "yeah it happened to my friend once," but rather an actual, documented case. I�...

Should i play?
I play football every week, but since the game last week i have had back ache. I am due to play tonight and my back does feel a bit better.
Should i play or not?
Additional Details
T...

I fainted last night, first time ever, could it be from stress?
I have been fighting with my mother-in-law since Thanksgiving and I have been planning a huge event, which took place last night, I was very happy it was over and when I got home, I was just relaxing,...

What is wrong with me?
My stomache has been hurting nonstop, every time I move (even just standing or laying down it kills), im extrmely hot, im wearing a t-shirt.. my legs are cold (im wearing shorts), i have a huge ...

If you cut yourself in a room that had no oxygen in it, would your blood come out blue and purple?
when your blood is exposed to the oxygen in the air it turns it red....

Burn on hand. Very painful!?
about an hour ago I took my milk out from the microwave and all the froth bubbled over whilst i was holding it and onto my thumb. the milk was boling hot and it took me a while to realise what had ...

What's the best wound cleaner that could be found in a pharmacy?
I'm writing a story in which the main character get's a deep cut from a sword. What would be the best thing to clean a wound like that?...

Help! I get bullied for wearing glasses..?
I work in the office and everyone thought I was great. I disagreed with them as I am awfully humble. Now many ladies fancy the ar*Se off me but I just sort of ignore them as I am shy and my mother ...

Have you ever fainted?? If so, reason??

I have a neck pain that doesnt go away,can anybody help?
I have a neck pain that doesn't away. I can honestly say that it has been there for months and doesnt get worst but doesn't get better either.it starts like an inch away from behind my ear ...

What can you do for a BURNT TONGUE?!?
I was warming some sweet & sour chicken up in the microwave, and I was starving, so I checked if it warm enough by sticking my tongue on a bit...Yeah, it was MORE than ready!
I know if you ...

My brother picked his nose and it started bleeding, what should he do?

How do you cut your wrist?
what part of your arm/wrist do u cut and what do u use and how long should it be?...

What would you do if your eye was very swollen and bruised help?

Additional Details
my husband has'nt hurt me the eye has just come up last night its very painful and swoolen and ...

How can you prevent a charliehorse?
I've recently started riding a bike to work and back home, but i have a very poor physical condition, i get tired very easily, and my muscles are always "exhausted". every now and then,...

How long will the NHS keep my dad in if he has had a general anesthetic?
My dad's going into hospital for an operation on his finger. I He has been told that he will be given a general anesthetic. I am just curious as to how long the he will be kept in hospital....

Do I Have a Concussion?
Two days ago I was hit in the head by a flag (the metal pole part). I felt dizzy, but I didn't pass out. I continued to have a bad headache for the rest of the day, and it continued yesterday ...

How Can I Get A Black Eye Without Really Hurting Myself?
How Can I Get A Black Eye Without causing Too Much Pain? Ive Asked Friends & Family, But They Wont Punch Me!! I Really Need Urgent Answers!! Thankyou So Much!!! ...

ALRIGHTY THEN
Stubbed my toe, think its broke, how do i tell?

NeuroRN
Rating
usually the toe will get purple. Either way there is nothing you can do for it, just time heals it.

cutie pie!
can you move it? does it look a little odd?? because if its croked thats probably an indication that its broken. other then that thiers no real way of telling without an xray

R W
Rating
Only sure way is a x-ray

thefatidiot
Can you move it? How bad is the swelling? If you can move it around, it probably ain't broke.

Rusty
If you thnk you have a broken toe, go get it X-rayed. It is a lifelone investment. If your toe is broke and is not taken care of properly it will bother you the rest of your life.

jv637
Rating
move it around to see if it's still moving or not.. ;)

ncgirl
It will get black and blue and hurt,,, sorry :((

sidnee_marie
You will definitely know if it is broken becuase it will hurt like hell. I broke my middle toe and it hurt so bad it was hard to walk. It may or may not turn purple--mine didn't. Not much they can do for you if it is indeed broken. I took to taping my toes together to that it took some pressure off my broken toe until it healed.

antelias
Rating
move it if it really hurts than x ray it

pauly
Rating
if you can wiggle it ..it ain't broke

Buzz s
If it really hurts, and there is some displacement of the toe so that the joint is bent in a fashion it shouldn't be, then it is broken.

Ms. Breeze
Rating
It's hard to tell. You can go to the doctor or emergency room but unfortunately there is not much they can do for a broken toe except bandage your foot. Can you move it at all?

crzyangel582
Rating
I broke my big toe when I was 14. I was running in the sand and when I tried jumping over the bricks to get to the grass, there was too much sand and I hit my toe pretty hard. When I landed on my foot, and I tried to keep running, I wasn't doing anything but limping and I had a horrible pain in my toe. I looked at it, and noticed it was horribly crooked. So we went to the DR & they told me my toe was broke.
So mainly if you can't walk on it..and it hurts to bend back & forth..and if it's crooked, you got yourself a broke toe.

purplebutterfly
Rating
If it hurts a lot, get an xray. If it is broken, yes the toes are taped together. The normal toe acts like a splint for the broken one. However if the big toe is broken you will need something more sturdy, like walking cast with a toe splint that extends to immobilize the toe.

anonymous
Rating
if its purple and doesn't go away, then it might be broke, however the hospital does very little for broken toes anyway, they wrap it to the next toe.

MAURY'S POBITCH
If it is extremely painful to move it, instantly swollen and dark to blackish blue, its a pretty sure thing.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, October 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy