Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Anyone know any sunburn remedies?
d'you guys know of any ways to make a sunburn turn into a tan quickly...or just disappear completely? i have school pictures soon and i need a quick fix....

When admitted to hospital for say, a broken leg, what are the standard questions that you are asked?

How do I get poisonous venom out of someones neck?
Fast response needed!...

I am 15, what's wrong?
my lower right side of stomach hurts everytime i get up or walk. what's up with that?
Additional Details
i asked my step da, he said i'm 2 young 2 have an apendicistis, or ...

Hi, broke base of 5th metatarsal almost 5 weeks ago. I had a cast on for 4 weeks and this was taken off last?
Thursday. I am concerned because my foot doesn't look any different to when they put it in plaster in fact it looks slightly worse. To boot the doctor didn't even look at it just said can ...

Ankle injury??
so at basketball practice last week my ankle got wedged underneath a mat and then like twisted or something and it really hurts. it like pops when i move it certin directions. what do you think is ...

What is the best thing for taking out muscle knots in the back and shoulders?

Can anyone tell me why everyone on yahoo ..........?
trusts total strangers with no medical or any other degrees to answer medical and health questions? It amazes me people talk about suicide and stuff and we all give them advice knowing we are not ...

Whats wrong with me?
not long ago i was just sitting watching tv in my bedroom and all of a sudden i got up and ran towards the wall head first and i hurt my head and then after i went downstairs to get a hammer and i ...

What is the best way to treat CARPAL TUNNEL syndrome of the wrist?

What is a bruise and why does my skin change color?
and why do i bruise so easily? i currently have 3 big bruises on my legs. (black/blue/purple/greenish)(rollerskati... and playing football (not even hit that hard!)) is there something i should be ...

What would a broken ankle look and feel like?
I fell and thought i broke my ankle. so i went to the hospital. i got the same piece of crap doctor i had when i broke my leg the first time. and he said the same stuff this time too. he said it was ...

Ughhhh im scARED help!?
I just started amoxicillen today (anti-biotic) acuzi have an ear and sinus infection well i took it a few hours ago for the 1st time. I have had amoxicillen before but never the liquid kind well my ...

My finger changed color after wearing a mood ring...what happened?
It's an outline of the ring tself and is sorta of a blue-ish shade...and it comes down after a few minutes of taking it off but Im still a little bit worried......

I got run over by an ambulance, was that a stroke of luck or what?

What kind of doctor should I see for neck injuries?
So I had an neck injury back in Freshmen year of college, which has been 5 years now. I saw a chiropractor when it first happened, did really do anything.

Couple month ago I saw another ...

Can ice cut you and draw blood?
Just curious......

I was hurt at work. What is the best way to get the money I deserve if the company isn't willing to pay?
I work at a factory, I sequence parts for GM. I was sitting at my desk when another employee ran in to me with a tugger. A tugger is a car-like machine that hauls train like carts of commidities, ...

Severe abnormal pain in my calves when exercising. I've been exercising consistantly for a month now.?
I've been consistantly doing aerobic exercise for a month now, I didn't just jump right into it, I've slowly built myself and my legs up doing an interval training program plus I walk 2...

Have you ever fainted and accidentaly hit your head?
that happend to me.. didnt eat in the morning then cleaned my house got dizzy and fainted in the bathroom and pretty sure i hit my head...i have a sore head and migraine.. its been around for two ...

Querious
Sometimes my ear hurts when I sleep on it wrong. Why?
I sleep on my side or belly on a down pillow. Sometimes I'll wake up in the middle of the night as if my ear was bent or something. It takes 5-10 minutes for the discomfort to go away. Perhaps there's a wrinkle in the pillow?? Am I alone in suffering this phenomenon? Am I being visited by aliens??
Additional Details
I do NOT suffer from pilloweatmyearitis. But whoever suggested closing my window might be on to something. I always keep it open, year round. Perhaps it is aliens . . . hmmmmmm

caffsans
Rating
the cartilage in your ear has been bent causing the pain

Lori K
Rating
You may be bending your ear. It happens to restless sleepers.

..angela..
Your ear hurts because you are sleeping on it wrong!! It probably just gets bent back when you move your head and you don't realize it until you wake up.

snowman
Rating
No, I get that too. Dont know what It Is though. I also get It If I wear some types of sun glasses. Its gets quite sore.

Buff Me
Rating
its like if you lean on your arm or leg to long it falls asleep then goes away after you shake it out.

if you sleep on your ear for to long it hurts a little maybe because you stopped the blood flowing properly. I slept on my ear a little to long to a few times, it did hurt for a little while but went away

the body is wierd

Andi
Your ear consists of very soft cartilage, so if you bend your ear it doesn't hurt right away, but keep your ear bent for a few hours while you sleep and it will sure be sore when you wake up. Just like if you sleep with your neck in a weird position, you wake up with a sore neck. Try making sure your ear is flat on the pillow and not folded before you fall asleep.

RayeKaye
This is not uncommon at all. The condition is called chondrodermatitis nodularis helicus - CNH. There are special ear cushions that you can buy that will take the pressure off your ear as you sleep - they're about $20.

http://www.gpnotebook.co.uk/simplepage.cfm?ID=1074135111

Digz
Rating
Well first of all STOP SLEEPING ON YOUR EAR..
that must be painful........ close your window so aliens don't come in and chew on it.

quest girl
that happened to me and I bought a new pillow,( I think my pillow was too old ) it hasn't happened since, now watch, tonight it will happen to me.......

mmb2153
i get the dame thing. i thought i was completely alone! i wish i could answer this for you. I am bot a restless sleeper however, so i do not think we are "bending our ears" i wonder sometimes if it is just because there is a lot of pressure from the weight of my head on the pillow. if that makes any sense. all i can say is, you are not alone. it is so uncomfortable. I certainly hope we are not being visited by aliens. : )

Miss MeMe - ײיײי
Rating
It's just the weight of your head resting on your ear. Happens to everyone I'd assume - happens to me, I just role over.

M00ND0CT0R
Back to sleep Earthling, there is no such thing as aliens.....hehehe<------ evil laugh.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy