Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

WHO WANTS 10 POINTS? HELP PLZ!!!! i injured my wrist been been few months now READ ON...?
i use 2 break dance well not dat im a break dancer biggining 2 so i use 2 b able 2 stand on my hands however in one of those times while i was standing on my hands idk how my right arm fractured or ...

Ive gone mad!!please answers this!!!?
I hate myself and I cut down my arms all the time whenever i eat and then i throw it up please help because im 13 5ft 3 and weigh eight and a half stone I know that is fat please help
A...

What is eye doctor called?
eye ...

How do i know if my hand is broken?
it hurts, i cant move it very well, its very swollen but i didnt hear a crack when it happened
Additional Details
im at school and i ...

Has anyone heard of a hospital not wrapping broken ribs?
June of 2006 I fell off a roof and broke my right shoulder, left arm resulting in surgery and multiable broken ribs. Salina Regional Health, a hospital in Salina, Ks never wrapped or administered any ...

Help help a black widow spider just bit me on the arm?
please what should i do it bit me 5 minutes ago and i feel all dizzy and sick i feel like im about to collaspe and there is nobody in my
house at the moment so if i collapse nobody will know....

Dose it hurt to break your toe?
my sis said i dose but i really want to ...

Is it possible to live after being shot in the head?
i ask because i saw an episode of general hospital where someone gets shot in the head but doesn't die......

I've started lifting weights. Yesterday I worked my arms, and today my elbows are very sore. Normal?
Is this a normal symptom of beginning to lift weights, or have I overexerted myself? I did some basic curls, benched a bit, and did some pushups....

How do I get a cork out of my rear?
I fell on a wine bottle, it went up my butt.(it hurt this is not funny) Now the cork is stuck up there. What do I do?
Additional Details

Is it legal for a hospital to make a 5-year old girl with severe fracture wait for 6 hours?
the 5-yr old girl got fractured and was in extreme pain - the hospital in town couldn't treat her, so they asked her to be taken to another town 1 hour from here. In that hospital the doctor ...

Iv`e got in ingrowing pube .............help please?

If you fall asleep in the bath will you wake up before you drown?

Should i have my finger amputated?
I was in a motorbike crash in january and was very badly injured. I broke 19 bones. I have made a good recovery but still have problems with my right hand. the most notice able is that my little ...

Underneath my left eye you can see it beating!! help!!?
and when i touch it , i can feel a pulse and its scaring me!! it looks like a twitch, but its not, its like a beating vein! and its noticable!! please help!! im so freaked out!!
Additional D...

Is it bad if i get hit in the head everyday?
Well I'm 14 years old and i get hit in the head pretty much everyday. I get hit in the head because my sister hits me every day. And HARD too. She is 16 years old and hits really hard.My mom ...

What is the worst injury you have ever had and how did it happen??
and don't say a broken heart!...

I woke up with a scratch on my arm?
I have no idea why. I have this big gash on my arm and i can't figure out what it's from. I didn't have a dream last night either... and I don't think I scratched myself. Does ...

Is you second toe longer than your first toe?

What is it called? Please help!?
When you brake a leg or legs, and doctor gives you those two things, that you have to walk with, what is it called?
Thanks!...

seminolesfan28
Should i press charges? or sue? i was assaulted and battered by another kid at my school.....?
he called me a couple fridays ago sayin he was goin to stab me at school or if he sees me in public
then on monday i was goin to the park to play ball and i was gettin a ride from a friend who was supposed to fight this kid but i wasnt going to be apart of it cuz i had made truths with him though, after the kid beat my friend he called me out but I told the kid "no, i dont want to fight you, we made truths already" so i started walking away & he started to chase me saying he was going to kill me. This freaked me out cuz i remembered him sayin he would stab me & he seemed under the influence of drugs.but i run over to the basketball courts & stop there cuz i thought my friends would keep him off me but then he got to me, tried to throw me down,then he head-butted me & left me semi unconsious, and when i was down he continued to kick me and then spit on me while everybody watched, this has seriously harmed me & i need advice of wat i should do:
press charges? could i sue? please help

just_some_girl
Rating
file a police report.

J frum NH
You got an older brother? That bully needs a lesson...Oh yeah it's TRUCE
(tell me you didn't watch your buddy get his tail kicked ?)

zachary s
Rating
Go to the police.
He may have problems outside of school that you don't know about that could affect not only his life but others around him if you sue, so i would say hold off on that "drastic" measure.
(personally I think sueing is dumb, it can ruin someones life over something as stupid as a burnt finger).

Forsakenenvy
Rating
wow.. dammn dude how are you, how old is he.. he can get in serious trouble for that... you cant sue.. but you can press charges against him, and he can go to juvie.... you got to have proof though... strong proof., you can use witnesses that saw him beat you up, chase you or maybe heard him.. tell your parents about the situation.. hope things get solved... how old r u though and him?

girlingreen4090
this kid sounds pretty serious. i would definitally not mess around with him. tell law enforcement or at least talk to your parents about it. that is not cool.

Jennifer L.
Rating
If you have substantial medical bills I would advise you to sue him to cover the costs. However, if you don't need the money or the amount isn't very high I would say to just leave it and stay away from him. With that kind of person pressing charges or trying to sue him is probably a bad idea. Because he's not going to get out of your life, and assuming he's a minor even if he went to a juvenile facility he'd be out in very little time. It's going to put you in more danger if you try to seek that kind of official help.

TJ R
Rating
I would press charges for aggrivated assault.. it really depends on how old you are, and where it was.. Was the park PUBLIC?

Sarah
Rating
Everyone is all sue happy. I don't agree with what this kid did to you, but I believe it could have been prevented. Why did you not notify an adult of his threats prior to this happening? Unless you had to go to the emergency room and have medical bills that are left unpaid, some documented lingering effects of his actions, then there really isn't anything you can do legally that I'm aware of. 20 years ago, this wouldn't have even crossed a kids' mind to even ask this. You would have said, "Oh well, it was an *** kicking. Next time I'll stick up for myself or figure out a way to keep it from happening."

Falcon163
call the cops and press charges

shadowcaster1978
sounds like a good enough reason for a protective order; stricter than a restraining order.

To clarify, he threatened to kill you (mortally wound), attacked you in front of witnesses (will they know nothing when the police ask?), and threatened to kill you again?

I hate the cops. I really, really do. They do nothing but make life worse for me. However, if someone was threatening me, followed through on part of their threat and threatened my life again, guess who I would call.

No one messes with my right to live. If I have to call in reinforcements, so be it, my main objective is to live until natural causes say otherwise.

joVAL
****** SUE THE GUY!! you have proof that he threatened you. He beat you and have many witnesess.

avbb2006
press charges and call a lawyer and see if you have a case. where is your mom or dad why ain't they taking care of it?
spitting is very nasty you don't know what that other kid could have. and you need some better friends! who doesn't have their friends back when a crazy person comes running at ya?

J Man
Rating
go for it if you really think you should. do your parents know?

Lyle ( GO PENS)
did you do anything to him?

if you did something to him too then you got nothing on him

phanti
Rating
I am so sorry that that happened to you.
If it happened on school property, I would go to the Principle for sure.
But if not, then ya, I would call the cops and have charges pressed against him.
You obviously have witnesses, and he touched you first.
People have to learn at some point that they can't get away with stuff like that.
Better he is busted for it now, and learns his lesson, than kills someone later on.
Talk to someone you really trust about how you feel, like a teacher or guidance counsellor.
Take Care, I really mean that!!!!!

I LOVE BOODLE
Rating
you need to tell your parent, principal and police...actions like this can lead to the actual attack as seen in the news... he needs to be taught by others since not at home that actions like this are not to be taken lightly and that it is very serious... I would keep clear of him you life and saftey is more important than being scared to get him in trouble..... he has issues... it will only get owrse..i urge you to take control and tell... good luck, dear.

Inamorata
Press charges!! This guy is NUTS and it needs to be documented even if you just file a police report!! No one should be treating you that way!

josh
Rating
your parents can press charge and sue, you cannot until the age of 18, the most you could do for suing is to pay for the doctors bill though

millvillejuggalette420
Rating
OF COURSE!!!!!!!! he could kill you! deffinately . it should stop his bullying, and if it doesnt CALL THE COPS AGAIN!!!
if he has done long term damage you can sue, but it may be expensive. best thing to do is CALL THE COPS NOW!!! dont delay or he might not be brought up on charges.

Jimmymac
Rating
If any of the kids who saw or heard him either hitting you or threatening you, have the courage to come forward as witnesses, you should go to the police and swear out a complaint for aggravated assault.As for suing him , that is very expensive and will take a long time, in any case you will need a police report in order to take civil action. Get winesses,go to the police!

Munya Says: GFOD
Rating
it's called "911", dial it and let them know what happened.

What is wrong with you? someone tells you they are going to stab you and you just....what?
And then you get headbutted and you think it's...okay.

Whatever, it's your life...or whatever he has in store for you tomorrow. I'd look into some good door locks and home schooling.

CharlieTunaGirl
Rating
CALL THE POLICE! This is no laughing matter. This guy sounds like he has a serious problem. Tell the police his name and EVERY TINY LITTLE DETAIL. I would sue him!

D D
Rating
for sure document this all.
DEFINITELY go talk to your parents or a school administrator. BOTH actually.

you may be able to sue, but the assaulting party is a "kid." In general minors are less accountable for in court, unless severe trauma has occured against the victim(s).

but by telling someone, they will receive repercussions.

Audrey King
yes,he threatened you by claiming he was going to stab you, idk but i would talk to someone and watch my back... I would call the police and tell them everything and look for a lawyer and probably take him to court, but watch out you dont want his friends after you after court cuz hes mad, so make sure you are safe, have a cell phone with you at all times so you can call for help if you ever need too, travel in groups or have a friend with you at all times, try not to walk the streets

i_rock_starz
go to court and take all his money

asigone
Hit him with a big stick a bunch of times.

teenage girl;
First of all, you must tell your parents and have them talk to the kid's parents. I think pressing charges will be the best.

minimacaustin
i would sue

livn4themin
Rating
YES YES YES --- press charges, talk to your principal, get him expelled. Don't ignore this. This is serious stuff.

Sgt. Pepper
You can press charges, and I probably would.

I don't know him suing is the way to go, unless he really left you messed up.

Nette
You and your Parents need to go to the school tomorrow and sit down with the Principal. This kid is dangerous, and your parents should demand he be suspended/expelled from school.
Before you could press charges, you need to seek medical attention. That's one of the things an Attorney will ask, "Were you injured?" Go to a Counselor and tell them how emotional you are now. How you can't sleep at night because you fear for your life, etc. You have to set yourself up.
Everytime the kid talks to you, looks at you sideways, write it down. Document everything.
I don't know if you'd have a case for a lawsuit or not, you could get a free consultation with an Attorney.. but normally, if the kid hadn't been warned before, or if the School wasn't aware of his behavior then you may have a hard time suing. However, if you have complained to the school before, and they didn't act on it, then your suit would be not only against the bully, but against the school district for not keeping you safe.
I hate school bullies. I hate the fact that they can torment kids and get away with it. Bully kids grow up to be Bully adults. Something has to be done to stop it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 22, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy