Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Is this a brown recluse spider bite?
i have been bitten on my leg by something when i was sleeping. i live in missouri and i have been living in this house for almost a year. we had the house sprayed before we moved in. there were brown ...

Is this a manifestation of head injury?
my sister hit her head very hard on a side of our cabinet, she felt pain on her head, and after 1 week, she vomitted.. but when we asked her if she feels anything more, she says nothing..

Ouch! How do I get something out of my eye?
I think it's an eyelash but I've looked under the lids and there's nothing there! My eye's been killing me for like three hours >_<
Additional Details
Oooh, ...

Sprang ankle?
its been mest p for 5 weeks still not 100% what can i do to fix it fast i have football game this comig ...

Omg help me! i dont know what to do!?
ok i hurt my wrist.
my friend accidentily twisted it all the way around.
(he was trying to get a basketball from me)
anyways.
my wrist is swollen it hurts when im not doing ...

How can I break my foot or ankle?
No I don't need special help.

-I'm not trying to get out of anything
-I know it hurts like ****
-I know it might not heal the same

I'm not gonna do it, I...

Has anyone got any cures for planter fasciitis?
hi had this for 2 years really need any advice i can ...

How long does tennis elbow take to heal?
Have had tennis elbow on both sides for months. Am trying to do as little as possible but have to run house, work and look after children. Have stopped the sport that caused the problem but still ...

Daughters swollen ankle...?
My daughter was running in track 4 weeks ago and twisted her ankle, but it seemed ok after rest. Two days later she stopped running the 100 to check her time with the coach. As she turned, she heard ...

My bum is broken!! Does anyone else have this problem?
There's a huge crack down the middle and it's leaking strange gases....

The arrow is well stuck and i feel faint,and i bleed lots,?
i have paracetamol in the cupboard????...

Where on the spine is the L1 vertebrae?

Do cuts heal faster with a band aid or without???
yeh do cuts heal faster wif a band aid or without??...

How do they fix water under the knee?
My knee has been hurting real bad lately and people are guessing its water under my knee. I haven't been to the doctors yet but if it was water under the knee, what does the doctor do to fix it?<...

How can i make my belly button heal faster?
it ripped out in january and there's still a little scar. i want it completely gone before i get it repierced. what can i do to heal it quickly, before the summer?...

My ex husband has been in an accident, (serious head injury) he wasn't wearing a helmet. Will he recover?
He's been in Critical Care for a little over a week now, can you give me an idea what might be going on? He might have been drinking and he pulled out in front of someone who was unable to stop ...

Can UV rays go through car windows?
Just curious...can you get burnt or tan through car windows?...

Who has a clue on shoulder pain?
I have had a sore shoulder for about a year and a half, x-rayed and mri, doctor sees nothing. It keeps me up at night and my hand has a pins and needles feeling. Any body have an idea on how to fix ...

What excercise can help lower back muscles"to help with back PAIN"?

MY knee injury?URGENT?
I was playing tennis and ran into the fence trying to get the ball. There is a big scrape and a bruise around it . I have been taking ibuprofen and tylenol for about a week the incedent happened last ...

toasted_lemmings
Rolled ankle outwards, so why does the inside hurt more?
I twisted my ankle stepping awkwardly off a kerb (I have a weak ankle anyway after repeated sprains) but this time it seems to hurt more on the inside than the outside, and there is more bruising on that side too...any ideas?
Additional Details
Ok, question sounds stupid...i mean that my foot rolled inwards, just what you'd expect

ravebaby
because the inside got pushed further out.

searchpup
Rating
If you rolled the ankle outward, then the muscles/tendons/ligaments on the inside of the ankle were the ones stretched. That is where your injury site would be.

telluwat
you probably pulled the tendon on the inside of your ankle causing the pain and bruising.

didn't you go to your doctor? are you putting cold compress on to get rid of swelling?

Pedro123
If you have turned your ankle inwards and it hurts on the inside, its because you have compressed the soft tissues on the inside of your ankle and subtalar joint. These include the Tibial nerve, which inserts into the foot, the 3 tendons on the inside of your ankle bone, and the blood vessels. I bet you have some pins and needles in the arch of your foot, and the bruising is from pinching of the posterior tibial artery.
Ouch!

C Z
I think it may be because when you roll the ankle out, you are stretching the inside. Ask a doctor

gialllllo
go to the dr.

TRAUMA
go to you sport doc good luck

Richard W
Rating
Im no doctor but it may be because you streched the tendons on the inside more.

larmarine83
Rating
If your foot was on the outside when you hurt it, the inside is what would have suffered the strain and the tearing of muscle tissue, which will cause bruising and tenderness.

katie n
Rating
ligament damage.
or possibly bony damage. i would contact ur local a&e n get it xrayed.
most likely to be tendon/ligament damage.

stevekeith7
Because you probably pulled some tendons and ligaments. I tore my ankle playing basketball and my whole leg up to my knee turned black. Recommend wearing an ankle brace. It will help prevent further injury. RICE Rest, ice, compression, and elevation are things you should do. For better health visit www.oasislifesciences.com sponser # 1204365 Have a great day!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, August 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy