Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Help OMG please someone help me !!!!??? =[?
I was blowing up a balloon and then it popped and flicked me RIGHT IN THE EYE. and omg it hurts so bad.i cant even open my eye right now. it happend like 5 min ago. Is something wrong ? Do i need to ...

How do I break my arm?
I need to break my arm to get out of P.E. I need to do 72 hours of physical activity for school, and I don't want to do it. How do I get out of it by breaking my arm?...

What will help a torn hamstring?
It has been about 3 weeks now since the tear. I play softball and really want to go all out, but unfortunately can't. What will help me out when playing softball, so that it will not bother me ...

WHO WANTS 10 POINTS? HELP PLZ!!!! i injured my wrist been been few months now READ ON...?
i use 2 break dance well not dat im a break dancer biggining 2 so i use 2 b able 2 stand on my hands however in one of those times while i was standing on my hands idk how my right arm fractured or ...

Ive gone mad!!please answers this!!!?
I hate myself and I cut down my arms all the time whenever i eat and then i throw it up please help because im 13 5ft 3 and weigh eight and a half stone I know that is fat please help
A...

What is eye doctor called?
eye ...

How do i know if my hand is broken?
it hurts, i cant move it very well, its very swollen but i didnt hear a crack when it happened
Additional Details
im at school and i ...

Has anyone heard of a hospital not wrapping broken ribs?
June of 2006 I fell off a roof and broke my right shoulder, left arm resulting in surgery and multiable broken ribs. Salina Regional Health, a hospital in Salina, Ks never wrapped or administered any ...

Help help a black widow spider just bit me on the arm?
please what should i do it bit me 5 minutes ago and i feel all dizzy and sick i feel like im about to collaspe and there is nobody in my
house at the moment so if i collapse nobody will know....

Dose it hurt to break your toe?
my sis said i dose but i really want to ...

Is it possible to live after being shot in the head?
i ask because i saw an episode of general hospital where someone gets shot in the head but doesn't die......

I've started lifting weights. Yesterday I worked my arms, and today my elbows are very sore. Normal?
Is this a normal symptom of beginning to lift weights, or have I overexerted myself? I did some basic curls, benched a bit, and did some pushups....

How do I get a cork out of my rear?
I fell on a wine bottle, it went up my butt.(it hurt this is not funny) Now the cork is stuck up there. What do I do?
Additional Details

Is it legal for a hospital to make a 5-year old girl with severe fracture wait for 6 hours?
the 5-yr old girl got fractured and was in extreme pain - the hospital in town couldn't treat her, so they asked her to be taken to another town 1 hour from here. In that hospital the doctor ...

Iv`e got in ingrowing pube .............help please?

If you fall asleep in the bath will you wake up before you drown?

Should i have my finger amputated?
I was in a motorbike crash in january and was very badly injured. I broke 19 bones. I have made a good recovery but still have problems with my right hand. the most notice able is that my little ...

Underneath my left eye you can see it beating!! help!!?
and when i touch it , i can feel a pulse and its scaring me!! it looks like a twitch, but its not, its like a beating vein! and its noticable!! please help!! im so freaked out!!
Additional D...

Is it bad if i get hit in the head everyday?
Well I'm 14 years old and i get hit in the head pretty much everyday. I get hit in the head because my sister hits me every day. And HARD too. She is 16 years old and hits really hard.My mom ...

What is the worst injury you have ever had and how did it happen??
and don't say a broken heart!...

key2k8
Plz dont laugh?
i am obsessed with spraining my ankle but i cant do it any ideas i only did it once when i wuz 11 and wont to do it again coz i didnt tell anyone but it kinda felt cool

music<3er
go to washington dc buy the most expensive pair of TALL high heels there then go to the capitol building and start at the top of the stairs leading up to the door, then run at full speed down!!!

u might get more than a sprained ankle.

An Mhuir Mharbh
Why dont you save yourself the trouble and just get your foot amputated? Maybe that would be even more, uh, pleasurable.

Mig D Pig
I think that's awesome of you to express your feeling in a way that it matters. :) Not to be mean but spraining your ankle I wouldn't say is "cool". No hard feelings.

KStar
Rating
strange... Why would you want to sprain your ankle ?

♥bunnyluver♥
Ok, it is a little hard not to laugh, but if you mean it felt cool by getting the attention, then maybe you should see a councelor. LOL.

Sorry 'bout that, anyway, just wear high heels, step in cracks, don't obsess to your PARENTS of how good it felt, then they'd take you to see a therapist. LOL. But you shouldn't WANT to hurt yourself, that's just not good.

j.franciscoo
If your idea of "feeling kinda' cool" is laying in bed throught the summer months, Then carry on !

littlelegs
What a strange thing!

bucket head
wtf your strange.

whazup10
Rating
ur a idiot

?
Rating
uhm.
thats different..
but i guess run in bad shoes?? and like idk..
thats a strange question.

Footie Princess
ok i will tell u walk on a side

sweetypie101
Rating
u just like attention

whatever.
erm.. alrighttttt.

Dragon s
Rating
.....maybe a shrink can help, self mutilation isn't good

check out my ebay auction for the HUGE FRY

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200209378645&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=010

Kathyy&<3
-.-'' You should go to something different.

mycatsbc
You need help if you like the way it feels.
It is the most nauseating feeling and takes forever to heal.

6 weeks in now from my latest and at least 8 more to go.

Sothern Cali dude
Rating
That's not good for you, and if you keep doing it it can cause serious problems. Sometimes spraining your ankle can cause your Achilles tendon to rupture completely, and that's bad. A badly torn ligament may need to be surgically reattached to the bone. Be smart, hurting yourself is stupid. Dont listen to these people telling you to do it.
Read this article.
http://www.medicinenet.com/sprained_ankle/article.htm

chelseaaaa!
Rating
wtf? you're a freak.

-Matt-
um...ok?

Wade B
Rating
I understand why your obsession. I don't mean to offend you but I suggest that you seek a psychiatrist and confront the problem.

-Best of luck

Wade Belletti

♪Irma™♪
Rating
What's fun in spraining your ankle? I'd rather be shot by paintballs than spraining my ankle? I will sprain for you that you you can feel cool all the time. >=]

Zac SSBB code 3394-3355-1563
you could sprain your ankle by running really really fast and step into a little whole or wearing high heels while running fast (im being serious here)

anto-2k8
Rating
dnt it can lead to blood colts

CoMpOsUrE
This some emo shi*?

Demii
do you think maybe you just enjoyed the attention people gave you when you were hurt? because that is very normal. I've never heard of being obsessed with spraining your ankle. I'm sure your not obsessed, cause if you were, spraining ur ankle wouldn't feel "cool" it would feel good, like an addiction. I'm sure it was attention people gave you :)

cutieeeeeeeeeeeeeee
well you u could turn ur ankle in all directions or sit on it weirdly

Broken Tiara
You probably don't want to hear this, but I'm going to tell you anyway. You need to see a psychologist.

Wanting to hurt yourself is not normal. Please talk to someone.

hjkhvjlcfnmlkcnvlfkjjhgfgfcdassa
Rating
that is really wierd....dont intentianly sprain your ancke...and im not laughing----BTW!

IceeOrangeJuice
Rating
I think you have a problem there. why would you wanna sprain your ankle?Doing too many times could do some serious damage to your leg

leah
try to do it again and again, that's kinda cool

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 22, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy