Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Has your ankle ever been the same after it healed from a sprain?
I sprained my ankle a while ago kickboxing. It took almost 4 weeks to heal. And those 4 weeks were very boring. All i did was care for my ankle. And 4 weeks later I got an X-ray and the doctors ...

Punched in head, kicked in nuts or jump off a building?
You have to choose one of these or lose your life (guys only, for obvious reasons):
1.Punched in head twice w/ no helmet by Mike Tyson on amphetamines
2.Kicked in nuts 3 times, no wearing a ...

Sprained ankle?
I went joging and stepped into a whole and twisted my ankle very badly.When i tried to walk on it i felt something snap or pop in my ankle.
It instantly swoll up and i couldnt put no weight on ...

HELP ME! I broke my foot and I have 3 young children! I need ideas on how to function w/ non weight bearing
I am in a non weight bearing R leg cast. I can't even drive. I have a 3, 4, and 7 year old to take care of! I need to find out what sort of gadgets are out there to help me ie; how to get a ...

Have you ever been knocked out by a sleeper hold or neck chop or nerve pinch? Any details?

I fell down a flight of stairs... here are my symptoms...?
I fell over three days ago. I hit my bottom and my elbow. There is a bruise on my right butt cheek. There has been improvement - the sore muscles are less sore. I can walk regularly, I can sit ...

I hit my head on the pavement last night? (see details)?
me and my buddys were doing something well, stupid. and I fell off the truck and hit the pavement. my head didnt hit first and we wasnt goin fast so it wasnt a hard hit. I didnt knock me out, I still ...

Is there anyway to tell if i broke my toe? i hit it on a table. and it hurts bad,?
I can walk on it, so I though i didnt have a broken toe. cause that would be a obvious sign that it may be broken, but what is making me question is that I cant bend it and it feels numb. I would go ...

Had a fall..any ideas what it could be?
I had a nasty fall up some steps and through a door at my home..yes I know most people fall down steps and out through doors, but anyway I got a bad bruised foot and leg,,5 weeks later bruising is ...

What is Whiplash?

Why does my foot (top and bottom) & toes hurt when it's my ankle i've broken?

Ok, can sum1 tell me if they know about this a little more than I do- knee ligaments?
2 years ago i was flung off a games pony but b4 i landed on the ground, i had a crash and another horse booted me on the knee in mid air. My knee ligaments are still weird ever since, an have not ...

Help me, i don't know what to do.?
my left shoulder blade is killing me, it hurts so bad. I feel like I am dying, or maybe its just me over thinking it because it is killing me. I rub it and lay on the heating pad, or rub some tiger ...

Is drawing blood supposed to hurt?
Hey guys,

I drew blood on Friday and I think something isn't right. I have small veins so whenever I draw blood I let the people doing it know, but they ignore me anyway. One time I ...

How to relieve soreness?
I started training to be a caddy on 4/5/08 and on the second week of training we had to run and ever since then my legs have been very very sore...and now every time we have to run i'm always ...

Do you think I've dislocated my shoulder?
Alright, so in gym the other day, I was playing handball. I jumped into the air to block a pass, but the kid who was meant to recieve it jumped as well, and I smashed my shoulder into his chest. I ...

Help me decide?
i'm chris..i just had my ankle sprained and there's no way i can walk on it....it hurts really really bad....the problem is that tommorow i'm having a birthday party with many friends ...

Have you ever dislocated your shoulder?
How long did it take to heal?
How did you do it?...

Did i sprain my ankle or fracture my foot?
I was walking down the stairs when my friend yelled my name and surprised me. This caused me to land on my foot funny in a way that bent my ankle 90 degrees toward the left. This morning I can move ...

Has anyone ever had their foot ran over by a car?
I was crossing the road today and all of the sudden this crazy driver raced out of no where almost running over my foot!! my feet was only an inch away from his car wheels!! i was so upset that he ...

Brittany D
Please pray for my uncle. He only has a few days left to live.Please no mean comments.?
Please no mean comments.

He was in a very serious car accident a year and a half ago, and he has been suffering ever since. He has had mutiple brain surgeries trying to help him, but it seems nothing helped. Please pray for some type of miracle to happen. My family isn't ready for him to leave us yet.

thank you.

Natalie <3
Wow, that's so sad. I'm very sorry, and your Uncle and family will be in my prayers. Best of luck to you and your family, I know how hard this may be. Stay positive, and believe hope and pray.

Best Wishes <3

tonyp128
I will pray for you and him.

Dalebert
Rating
My sincere prayers go to you and your family. Miracles can happen. Continue to be strong and believe in divine intervention. Yet if, and when, the time comes that your uncle must "be let go" and pass, remember these words that helped me when I had to let my wife "go" (also my brother and mother).

Death is not the final sleep...
It is the first awakening

Rest easy with that, as our loved-ones rest with it.

Maverick
Rating
you bet,but I pray for God's will to be done not ours.
Just be sure he has made peace with his creator.

God Bless

Sunshine
Rating
He is up with the heavenly angels and the lord Jesus Christ no more pain for him and he is at peace Remember his good memories and his spirit is all around you still

kenbgray
Rating
I can do that for you and your family and your uncle. Don't give up hope yet. Miracles do happen and lets hope for one here, just remember, God works in mysterious ways. Keep the faith.

kkldng
i am very sorry for your loss

daviz008
Rating
Sorry about that;

Have comfort in knowing that God will be with him and he is going to a better place..

Good Luck..

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy