Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Blood draw disaster?
I recently had some labwork drawn to be exact on the 4th of this month. During the procedure it felt like the technician went too deep because my hand went immediately numb. As she kept pulling down ...

I sprained my ankle really bad and my feet is really swollen .. wat do i do?? i already went 2 the doctor?

I keep feeling really lightheaded, what i can i do to stop it?
i dont just get it when i stand up and stuff i always feel dizzy,

btw dont just say go to the doctors because i cant ...

Why does a paper cut seem to hurt more than other comparable minor injuries?

Stmptoms and treatment for mild concussion?
headache and feel dizzy got apunched in eye 3 days ago and have black eye no bump on head whast treatment can i take what will happen if dont go to a and e
Additional Details
been eatin ...

HELP me plz????
i have done severe tendon damage in my left knee and have been wearing a brace but my left foot has swollen up is this normal??...

Do you know what it feels like?

Need to know answer to this: part of this tree hurts your foot.?

Do you think that I should use crutches?
Last Thursday I sprained my ankle. It didn't swell or bruise but It is still tender and it hurts!
Wednesday I had gym and after my ankle hurt so badly but I also had gym today and my ankle ...

Sever Laceration / Going Numb On One Side / Signs Of Infection?
Two days ago I got a deep laceration into the muscle on my thumb that required 6 stitches to close up. I have been cleaning it with peroxide two times a day following the doctors orders.

O...

What did I do.... ???
My wedding ring finger is swollen so much I barely got my ring off. (Had to, it was making my finger hurt worse!)

Odd thing about it is... don't remember how I did it? (& Nothing ...

How do I get up the courage to cut myself?
Ok.So I've cut for over a month now.However,I've never had the complete courage to actually draw blood from cutting myself.I use knives and razors,and the pain is slowly starting to get ...

My cast got wet what should I do?
i have a broken ankle and i have a cast all the way up to my knee. i got it pretty wet in the shower and i tried blow drying it and it didn't work what should i do? also i just got it put on 2 ...

Numbness on hand and foot on one side, when moving neck around.?
My father experience numbness of the left hand side of his hand and foot, when he turns his head to the one side (sorry I can't remember if it's right or left) but there's no numbness ...

How can you tell if your skull is fractured without receiving medical advise?
i was drunk last weekend and feel straight back and wacked my head off the ground, i never thought anything of it until last night i told one of my friends its still sore. She told me that last year ...

How do I tell my mom that my ankle is hurt?
I decided that she needs to know so that I can get it checked out, but if I don't know how or when I really did it... (because all of a sudden it started hurting in the water a couple weeks ago, ...

When taking a hair follicle drug test from doctors office will it detect a small amount from 4 months ago?
4 months ago I took 2 hits and that was it, but I am worried if it is going to affect the job I have applied. I do not smoke, but it was this one stupid time and now I am afraid I ruined the chance ...

Is it possible to live without a lower jaw bone?
For that matter, can you swallow if your jaw is removed/destroyed? Since the tongue has nothing to brace against to begin peristalsis...

This is for a film script idea I'm working on, ...

Did you wake up with a big spot today?
my nose is killing me, any good creams out there ?...

Fell...knee hurts bad?
I fell earlier down a few stairs and I was walking fine after but just recently I got this pain in my right knee and I can't walk or even straighten it...what could have happened to it and what ...

Taking Back Monday
PLZZ HELP ME "How long does it take a bruise on the head to heal"?
recently i got hit on the back of head and now have huge bruise, also on the side of my face and behind the ear

im really worried, is it dangerous in the places i have been hit, plzzzz help me

kenny r
it isn't dangerous unless u aren't feeling well. if u think u feel unwell u should see a physician. it may take up to a week to heal but don'y worry. i once got a bruise on my knee and it took as long as four days to heal so ur fine. get well!

Ninjashadow
rest ice compression and elevation techinque. that should heal it in less then a week or two

Burns
Rating
10 days

Aish
what happened?
have you been hit?
Anywy, it depends. May take 3 weeks the longest.
Try putting ice. Hope you'll get bettter soon.

keo31204
Bruise healing all depends on your body, really. A bruise is dead red blood cells below the surface of the skin. You can speed up the process of healing by taking a natural supplement called Arnica (available as a tincture from most health food /natural healing stores). You can take the Arnica (10-20 drops in a small glass of water) three times a day. You can also use the Arnica topically.

dustystar
Rating
a bruise takes at least 7-10 days to heal and will heal by itself, if you are having headaches or it does not go away after that time, I would advise you to go and see your doctor.

pot
you should consult a doctor...you may have a severe head injury...their might be bleeding in your brain

Artemis
If you got that badly hit, I would go see a doctor and ask to have an X-ray to see if you have a concussion. Your doctor can help you from there, even if it's not a concussion. The bruise will take a couple of weeks tops to heal. Unfortunately, that kind of large bruise will turn a gross greenish color before fading completely.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, December 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy