Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

I'm 15, and I was in a car accident...?
should I claim compensation?
A car hit us from the back when we were stood stationary, we jolted and hit the car in front.
Now I have headaches and teh vision in my right eye is slightly ...

I flashed a laser pen into my eyes by accident really quick. It was only like a second. What will happen? ?
will I be blind tomorrow? I am stressing. i am so scared. help me. I feel that I am going to become blind. It was only like a second and it says not to do that.
Additional Details
I ...

I almost died!?
ok well i fainted yesterday.
here is the story:
ok it was in the morning...
i was in line for a waterride.
i was walking up
the stairs and stuff to wait... and i leaned ...

Can u take crutches on a aeroplane ??please answer?
i have got crutches i was wonderin can u take them on the aeroplane and do they stay with u in the cabin or not ?...

Cutting yourself?
I cut myself. Don't tell me I'm emo, suicidal, or prone to rare and fatal staph infections. I want to leave a scar. I cut with a razor. Do you get scars from cutting deeper or many times in ...

Shin Sprints??
I have shin sprints. (something you have in your knee from running on hard grounds a lot and it will hurt if you get it or touched in a certain part in your knee). I am very active and i play select ...

Is Going To The Hospital Necessary???
Yesterday while i was out taking my son's to the doctor we went over this small snowbank(about 2 feet) and as i went over it i kinda fell but because i got snow and ice in my shoes everything ...

Sprained ankle?
i was running in the woods yesterday and i ended up spraining my ankle. but when i had just tripped over wahtever it was, it was just a slightly sharp pain and it felt like i'd twisted it. but i ...

Help!!! How can I eat with a broken tooth?
I had a soccer game today where someone's knee collided with my front teeth. Both of the roots are fractured and the teeth are dead. I can't eat with them because I don't want to lose ...

Hi, I fell out of my tub years ago, over a mouths time my legs became num , it,s now years later and my doc?
tells me i injured the nerves that go around your tail bone, to put it bluntly it is always swelled at the top above that crack in your butt,, i,m always in pain, i have tryed therapy, is there any ...

Can an ankle sprain affect you on how you play basketball in the future? your jump, your run etc.?
ive sprained my ankle about 10 times now on both ankles....

I need cheering up?
Hi all,yes i know why should u bother cheering me up when there are people off worse than me & i should'nt really be feeling sorry for myself BUT i went to the optitions on thursday & i ...

This really really hurts!!!?
This really hurts!!!i need help?
there is this nasty bump that u cant see but feel right above my ankle i know on one of my ankles i have a vien going over it but when i put pressure on it hurts ...

How can I relieve pain in my shoulder and neck?
Ouch! When I woke up this morning I could barely move. I've just started a new fitness routine, I've been going to the gym for about two weeks. I think I sprained my shoulder mid-back ...

I am a dancer and I keep hurting my self!!!?
In august i fratcured my 5th metatarsule and around christmas i sprained my ankle. But now my ankle it hurt when i move it in circles and rotate it to an angle!!!! What it wrong and how do i help it!...

I HAVE PAIN In MY UPPER AND ALMOST MIDDLE THIGH. WHAT DO I DO?
IN A SOCCER FRIENDLY A GROWN MAN WHILE PLAYING DEFENSE ON ME IN SOCCER WENT FOR THE BALL AND NEED ME IN MY THIGH EVER SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN FEELLING SERIOUS PAIN FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS WHAT DO I DO OR HOW...

What's wrong with me?
One year ago I went to the doctor because I had a serious thirst problem. I took a blood test and everything came back negative except my cholesterol was a little high. It was 206? This past month I ...

I dont know what to do plz help?
some times when i am standing i get short of breath and i fell i need to take more breaths and it happens when i am sitting but im ok when i lay down what you think it is could it be Asthma i use to ...

I sprained my ankle and the Dr said 3 weeks of healing, s there anything i can do to speed up the healing time
Im on crutches for 3 days and he says very bad sprain....

I just cut myself with glass was it a good idea to put neosporin on it?
please answer my question because after i put the neosporin on it it was really hurting and it still is should i take an advil or will it not help?and was it a good idea to use ...

Josie J
Ok ive just taken an overdose ..PLEASE HELP IVE NOT GOT LONG !!!!!?
im regretting it now i need to make myself sick and i cant stick my fingers down my throat what can i do to make myself sick ?! is there anything i can drink ? i cant call an ambulance cause then my mum will find out !

frogz rule!!!
Rating
eat something bad or smell something grose

*Jelly Baby*
Rating
you need you stomach pumped call an ambulance NOW!

Jimmy
Rating
Well, what did you overdose on? If its something like tylenol, you should be fine, because, while there is a lethal dose, its also slow to kill you, so you would have time.

Call 911 and tell them what happened..... throwin up wont help much, as they probably will need to make sure they get all of the drug out of your system.

dmitriy l
drink water mixed with salt it will make you vomit.

tersey562
Call an ambulance and worry about your mom later!! Please!!!!! God Bless.

lisab
Rating
Call 911 right now or the poison control center. You need to tell your Mom she will help get your thru this and get you the counseling you need.

sabah2007
call the ambulance....or wait n they might have to call the funeral home

Drea Z
Rating
The only thing you can do is call an ambulance or go to the hospital. You need help from a medical professional, just making yourself puke won't work. I seriously hope that you get help. Good luck!

idtshadow
Why give 3 days to answer?

Stick your figers down and gag yourself. You can do if you want to

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy