Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Does the neck normally break when someone is hanged?

I knocked somebody out at a party intoxicated. How much at fault am I???
@ a party Sat., one of my roommate’s friends challenged anyone to box him in the living room. There was only 1 set of gloves, so we had to share them. We were both very intoxicated. Someone put the ...

Does marijuana smoke slow the bone healing process?
I broke my ankle on May 13th. Had to get surgery and all that jazz, and am still not able to walk on it yet. My doctor said no smoking because it slows bone healing, and I am assuming that he meant ...

Will pepper spray leave you blind?
i mean if you leave it in long??...

I'm 32 years old and I cracked a rib in a fight. How long is it likely to take before it heals?

I broke my leg and i dont want to tell my mom. Where can i buy a cheap cast and crutches or a wheelchair?
Yes i no its broken because my uncle used to be a docter and told me it was....

Top of ear piercing, gone wrong?! Help and suggestions please..?
Had the top of my ear pierced a couple of months ago, it never really felt right and it didnt feel as if it ever heeled.. Then the other night in bed it was really hurting, so i took it out and now ...

What is the best thing to do for sore muscles?
i've been going to 3 hour volley ball practices every night. and we do lots of conditioning and weight lifting. i am very sore. to the point where its a sharp pain when i got to use these ...

I got toothache... do you know any quick home remedies i can try ?

Will i be able to get surgery tomorrow if i am not feeling good?
I think my allergies are kicking in and my sinuses are really backed up right now. Also i have a really bad headache. Will the doctors post pone the surgery i have tomorrow?

If it helps i ...

I fell off my horse today and i landed pretty badly?
i landed on just below my knees and they have both swelled up pretty badly now. its been 5 hours since i fell and the swelling hasnt gone down!

what do i do????
Additional Details...

Is it bad to cut the dead, blisterd skin off a 2nd degree burn..after it healed for a few days first?
I recently recieved some 2nd degree burns. (heat burns, not chemical or electrical) They blistered up really badly. After about a week of healing I decided to cut the dead skin off half of them so I ...

Fatal Accident: Survival Chances?
A 19 yr old colleague in work, was involved in a road accident, he was knocked over by speeding motorist, seamingly in a people carrier, late fri night

From his injuries, what are his ...

Leg Hurts please help.?
So my friend bet me that I wouldn't jump off the roof and I did. The landing didn't huirt so much originally but my leg has this huge bump on it and it is purple and really hurts espicially ...

Can everyone pray for my dad?
You see, he has surgery on his knee and he's had a record of what kills most americans, blood clots in his lungs, anyway his knee is hurting him terribly and i need everyone to pray for him ...

Can u walk or run across a hot parking lot barefooted?

What's the most painful thing you or someone you know has done or gone through?
You can simply tell us or explain it; like what it was (or is) how it happened, and so on. The most painful thing I've ever done was be kicked by my friend Jonelle. We were just playing around, ...

What is this pain in my leg?
I have been experiencing a pain from my knee and leg below. Its like a bruise feeling though there are no visible marking. I cannot remember knocking it. I am having trouble walking on it as its a ...

I want to sprain my ankle any tips?
I want to know how bad it feels and there is a girl that has a thng for men on crutches....

Will you pray for my cousin Travis???
He just totaled his car when he hit a tree and was brought to trauma hospital for emergency surgery on his leg to save it. Please pray for him!
Additional Details
he was speeding to get ...

Brent B
My veins stick out real bad in my arms what does that mean?
ok, its really wierd when im hot my veins stick out of my arms real bad and i mean really bad and my hands turn bright red when it happens and it kind of feels like someone is sqeezeing my arm but when i want it to go away i put my arms up in the air and it a goes back to normal with in a second but if i put them back down it happens all over again but if im cold or just kind of cool this dosn't happens. what does this all mean?...is it bad?..can i cure it?

Master_My_Disaster
You really need to get that checked by your Doctor asap. It sounds to me like it's a vascular obstruction caused by entrapment.

Kaitlyn C
Hard work with the muscles in your arms, can pop your veins in and out now and then, dont pop your fingers because that can make them pop out too

Tiny
Rating
You should always were long sleeves!

Kevin H
Rating
A lot of this has to do with body fat. The lower your body fat the closer to the surface these veins are. If your hot your blood is flowing more when you raise your arms it makes the blood travel up so they will go back down then your body will pump it straight back through when you lower them.

lyssa
Rating
you have big veins, congrats.

zlandry
Rating
it means that you are getting really skinny and need to put some muscle on dat bone man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = p

danny r
Rating
you might be dehydrated all the time...

jattttttt
Rating
i think allergies. see a doctor.

realpolak93
that happens to me on my hands and arms
especially if i hold my arms down standing up for a long time or its really hot (mostly church)
idk wat it meens sry
i dont think its bad
my dad and brother both have veins that stick out
my hands dont hurt wen it happens
id get a doctors opinion

YCART
Hi this is called ciculation, when you exercise or get hot the blood pumps around your body faster and so the veins are more noticable. There is nothing wrong with you, some people have deeper set veins and are not as noticable, that is why you seem to notice yours. Try this web site it might help you understand more.

mom-of-three
Rating
Nurses Love You!!

Anthony M
o quit tryin 2 look cool shut up o my veins come out of my arms so im gunna post it on yahoo answer so people will think im cool

David S
Rating
it is normal. when you're hot or when your heart is pumping fast, your veins are closer to the surface of your skin to help dissipate the heat and because of your blood pressure which is higher because your heart is pumping faster.

you blood is kind of like the coolant than needs to be cooled down. so your veins show a little more so that the blood is closer to the cool air around you and therefore, cooling you down.

drinking lots of water can help alleviate this natural reaction.

AND/OR

your heart is very strong. that's a good thing, or you recently over developed the muscles in your arm

anyways, point is, it is normal, natural, and benign. If it can make you feel better, go see your doctor. However, he's not going to give you any magical remedies. there isn't a pill or a syrup or anything like that.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy