Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

What would hurt less-Falling from a bridge, being hit by a train or being shot in the head-I NEED TO KNOW?
PLEASE HELP ME...

What is the most painfull thing you have ever stubbed your toe on?
And where is the funniest?
What are the storys behind them?...

Should i press charges? or sue? i was assaulted and battered by another kid at my school.....?
he called me a couple fridays ago sayin he was goin to stab me at school or if he sees me in public
then on monday i was goin to the park to play ball and i was gettin a ride from a friend who ...

URGENT: HELP... please! this just now happend!!?
okay so im watching a movie, and th lights are off. So my mom comes down stairs and asked me to pick up the guitarr hero guitar of the ground. so i get up and pick up the guitar off the ground and ...

I was strangled yesterday and?
today there is this swelling in my neck and when i touch it, it hurts!
Additional Details
well, he strangled me because he was angry ...

What do you think is wrong with my leg?
I do cheerleading. I can do splits and jumps and everything. Lately, as in the last month or so, My inner thigh has REALLY been bothering me when I do a split or a jump or stretch. About 5 days ago, ...

Why do I do it if it hurts?
I have had a bike crash and a few cuts and bruises...which I tend to rub and press to feel the pain. I surprised myself enjoying the pain!! Is it normal?
Additional Details

Its all fun and games until??
And please don't say any of that "someone gets hurt" or "loses an eye" BS

Think ...

What is the correct name for a Doctor that check "dead bodies"?

What are easy ways to break my ankle?

Help OMG please someone help me !!!!??? =[?
I was blowing up a balloon and then it popped and flicked me RIGHT IN THE EYE. and omg it hurts so bad.i cant even open my eye right now. it happend like 5 min ago. Is something wrong ? Do i need to ...

How do I break my arm?
I need to break my arm to get out of P.E. I need to do 72 hours of physical activity for school, and I don't want to do it. How do I get out of it by breaking my arm?...

What will help a torn hamstring?
It has been about 3 weeks now since the tear. I play softball and really want to go all out, but unfortunately can't. What will help me out when playing softball, so that it will not bother me ...

WHO WANTS 10 POINTS? HELP PLZ!!!! i injured my wrist been been few months now READ ON...?
i use 2 break dance well not dat im a break dancer biggining 2 so i use 2 b able 2 stand on my hands however in one of those times while i was standing on my hands idk how my right arm fractured or ...

Ive gone mad!!please answers this!!!?
I hate myself and I cut down my arms all the time whenever i eat and then i throw it up please help because im 13 5ft 3 and weigh eight and a half stone I know that is fat please help
A...

What is eye doctor called?
eye ...

How do i know if my hand is broken?
it hurts, i cant move it very well, its very swollen but i didnt hear a crack when it happened
Additional Details
im at school and i ...

Has anyone heard of a hospital not wrapping broken ribs?
June of 2006 I fell off a roof and broke my right shoulder, left arm resulting in surgery and multiable broken ribs. Salina Regional Health, a hospital in Salina, Ks never wrapped or administered any ...

Help help a black widow spider just bit me on the arm?
please what should i do it bit me 5 minutes ago and i feel all dizzy and sick i feel like im about to collaspe and there is nobody in my
house at the moment so if i collapse nobody will know....

Dose it hurt to break your toe?
my sis said i dose but i really want to ...

Jennifer C
My little sister cut eye and we are alone in the house!!?
My little sister somehow cut her eyelid. Not her eyeball but the bottom eyelid on the inside. I dont know how and i dont know what to do. she says it burns and we are alone at home. the cut is not that small. Its dark red and it bothers her a lot. Does she need to go to da er or can i treat it im 15 and shes 14.
Additional Details
her eye isnt like bleeding anymore and her eye isnt red

camern11
The doctor can't do much about it, maybe give her some pain medication. But doctors can't do a whole lot about that kind of eye injury. Plus the eye has a wonderful way of healing its self..Put some ice on it and take some tylenol! If it gets worse go see a doc, he might give you some cream, if it is real bad

paige.hoenig
Rating
call the neighbors get a ride to the doctor her eyesight could b damaged

an awesome person
Rating
Call 911

Even if injuries aren't life threating, they can atleast give you advise

911 isn't just for emergynces

my friends little sister swallowed a watch battery so her mom called 911 for advise

thats what they are for

kb
you don't need to go to the doctor, try applying some warm moist cloths to the eye that is cut and see if that helps the burning. As soon as your parents get home tell them about it. Or try calling your parents and or a close friend or relative and ask what they think. Or if it is really bothering her go to a neighbors house, one that you know, and ask them what to do...

Hendrix
id recommend wrapping some ice in a paprertowel, or ziplock bag and placing it over the closed eyelid.

rmtzlr
Rating
If it is bleeding quite a lot, call 911,and by a lot: if her face is covered in blood.

If it just burns and is not bleeding, she is in no real danger. Put an ice pack on it and wait for your parents to get home.

Do not call 911 or go to the ER unless it is bleeding a lot! Doing so could cost your parents thousands of dollars, and unless it is life threatening, they will not even have a doctor see you for hours, because the ER treats life threatening injuries first.

doris_38133
If the cut is small and not a gaping open would, just use visine or some other eye drops to clean her eye. If it is bleeding bad, you should go to the doctor or er.

☮♥[[kRis]]♥☮
Rating
Do you have the name of a family doctor? Call them and they will give you some ways to treat it all i can sy is don't put anything in her eye unless a professional tells you! you should tell your parents maybe they could come home Best of luck to ya!

juz an ordinary gal :)
Rating
Uhmm I'd call your parents instead of being on here. If you can't get a hold of them I would call a close friend or someone you know that lives close to you and ask for their advice. But you could just have her not bother it and have her sleep on it and if it doesn't get any better I'd advise you to call the doctor in the morning.

Marilyn
i would call your parents and let them decide, if they are unavailable...call a nurse line, they will help you figure out what is best to do...she will most likely need to let it heal itself.

zach_l_b
Rating
let it bleed it will blouck up and scab don't let here tuck it it might get infected.

haleysdarkshadow04
put cold wet rags on them and call ur parents

mrsmommashipp
You should call your parents and the hospital and ask to speak with a nurse and tell her your problem. She/He will let you know if it is serious.

Viking799
Put a cold rag on it to stop the bleeding. Put something on it to disinfect it. I did that to my eye and I went into the doctor and the put some medical super glue on it so that it wouldn't tear it with real stitches. No one notices it anymore. The doctor won't be able to do much. The skin under her eye it to delicate. Just make sure it doesn't get infected. I would say the doctor won't be able to do to much though.

UPESKYMO
You really need to call you parents! They will know how to handle the situation.

aaron c
Rating
yeah theyll flush it out.. you might be able to get some eye wash at drugstore. if its bleeding a lot call the doc. if not it will heal pretty fast a few hours. eyes and tongue heal really fast.

BoredinVA
Rating
Is blood running down her face? If it is, you should call your parents or a neighbor. If it's not bleeding really don't worry about it too much. The area you're talking about heals very well on its own. If you have any artificial tears you could put them in to see if it helps at all. Try the compress thing and she should probably go to the dr tomorrow.

Mariah15
you probably could call 911 and explain it and if they think it is serious enought they will come or will just tell you what to do.

Shaylaypay
Rating
I'd call 911 and ask their opinion.
Safest thing to do.

Katt T
Rating
UHHH 911!!!!!!!!

Crystal Kennedy...keeenneedyy!!
OMG.

CALL YOUR MOM.

WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR SISTER?

BEAT HER.

JK.

CALL YUR MOM THOUGH.

AND GET OFF MYSPACE.

someebeooddyyy
Rating
go to the ER .
thats not good.
she can loose sight if it gets infected

Dagon
Rating
go to the er, it may get infected

Whynot
Call mom or Dad. I cut my eyelid and they rushed me to the doctor. May need to be cleaned out. Stay cool, her eye isn't cut so that's good.

Mary D
Rating
Call your doctor--I'm sure you have the number somewhere. Or call an emergency room at a hospital. Ask THEM if they think she needs to be brought in. Injuries around the eye area can be very serious.

Anna
Rating
Call your parents or guardian and let them know what happened. Put ice or a cold clothe on her eye, so that it won't swell. Keep an eye on the cut, and if it's still bothering her in about a half hour take her to the doctor.

whatshisname
remain calm put ice on it have parents take to doc

Kim O
Rating
If it's bleeding a lot call 911 and they'll tell you if you need to go to the ER. Otherwise, call your parents/another adult or neighbor!

Donnao
Call your parent.

joyceeleann
get off the computer and go call your guardian...

Josh
Rating
#1 stay calm.
#2 put a wet cold rag on it
#3 put pressure on it
#4 after bleeding stops, put some ice in a rag on it for 5 minutes.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy