Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Have you picked your nose before?
I did when i was 2 i though it was cool now im 13 and i think its drool ...

Ugh big drunken mistake...helppp?
I got really, really drunk, and broke my toe nail off, theres only alittle, tiny bit left, and i really dont remember how this happened...but I'm sober now and freaking out. What do i do about ...

Lost voice how can i get it back?
i lost it last week and still don't have ...

My brother sat on my head?
My 21 month old little brother was playing a game kinda like horsey on me. He sits on my stomach and stands up then sits down.

He loves it cause i say ouch, because it hurts. He made his ...

HELP!!! i'VE broken my hand!!!!!!!!?
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO HEAL?
Additional Details
i am typing with my good ...

I cut my vein or artery in my wrist....?
I was working in the bathroom taking down tiles when some bits fell on the hand holding the lump hammer. One pointy bit stabbed me and punctured the vein...actually think it's the artery...black ...

Self harm scars havent faded in over 5 years, will they ever?
6 years ago i stopped, and my life has moved on so much since then, will they ever fade? ive used bio-oil, scar pad things from the chemist which are supposed to flatten them. im still unable to ...

My broken toe?
I broke my right big toe yesterday. Yes I had an x ray and it showed the long diagonal fracture.
The doc taped it to the next toe, but I find it hurts more that way. Is it necessary to keep it ...

Im suffreing from an injury of which reason i dont know an hole had occured above the anus from which continou
puss is comming its been 5days the hole is small and is in the interior part of my hips so i cant see it..properly i have to expand the hips to see the hole..the liquid is sticky which is constantly ...

I just spotted a bruise but haven't a clue how it got there.?
It's just by the side of my tummy, about 2 inches across and at least 1 inch thick (2 inches is approx 5cm).

When I had my bath last night it was not there. Since my bath I have been ...

How long does pot stay in the system? "THEY say it was only half a joint or less, 8 days ago.?

I need help with getting my blood taken?
Does it hurt to have blood taken? (where your arm bends)
(not on your elbow)
And do you feel it because the needle pokes your skin or because it pokes the vein????
PLEASE I REALLY NEED ...

Is there a way to recover from sprain in 24 hours?
I can't walk straight now but I wish to go to work tomorrow without the swelling and pain. anything to take/apply for advanced healing?...

I burned myself pretty badly...got any things I can do to reduce scarring and make it go away faster?
Burned myself on a copper pot.
How can I:
a) reduce scarring
and b) make it go away faster!!...

My doctor says I should have a lumbar spinal fusion for a herniated disc am i making a mistake or what?

Do i have an infection?
I have about 3mm deep cuts on my thighs that have spilt into a 5mm wide scabs they are raised and had about a 5cm radius of red around them that is hot but this morning it turned purple/brown like a ...

Thread from sock caught around babies toe compromising circulation?
On Tuesday I noticed my 12 week old daughters small toe was very swollen and red. On investigation I found that there appeared to be something very fine around her toe. I removed what appeared to be ...

Lower back pain?
I started with back pain (on and off) after I gave birth four years ago however it wasn't too bad and I didn't need pain killers. A few weeks ago I woke up with a bit of back pain which has ...

Any advice for pearcin my belly button?
i wana pearce my bellybutton...any advice??
does infection appear afterwards?
does it hurt?
can it cause sometyhin bad?...

Is this a medical malpractice case?
My 13 year old son fell down the dtairs last night, and injured his foot, he couldn'r put pressure on it, and now used vrutches that we had from before...my wife called 911 and they told him to ...

lelly
My hearing is messed up - help!!?
I don't know whats wrong with my hearing! It's gone all funny. :( It's making me unhappy so if anyone knows whats wrong with me, help please!

This happened yesterday and I've still got it and it won't go away. My right ear is popping (just like when you're on a plane - except i havent) and it won't seem to go away. I dont know what is wrong. I thought sleeping it off will help but yet its still here.

I've tried smacking myself round the head (not for a long time - dont want to be getting a headache on top of this!!), clearing out my ears (which i do regularly so it can't be that), and sticking my head upside down - which kinda works, but only for a few seconds and then it comes back. I've even tried blowing through my nose hard because that usually affects my ears and clears it but thats not working either. Oki, that kinda sounds funny. :S

Argh! It's annoying me and i dont know what it is!!

Can any kind soul help me please?

:(
Additional Details
and to add - i dont think its building up towards a cold as i have no other symptoms. (im miserable!!)

wolves69
Rating
don't worry an ear transplant should sort that out for you

lama_lina
Could be an infection. Go to your docter and may giv u sum antibiotics or sumthing

LadyLynn
Rating
Sweetie, you need to see an ENT. Start with your primary if you have insurance.
Good luck! :)

Diamond
Rating
see your doctor it could be wax or an infection

flower power
you need to put Otex or something similar into your ears for 3 or 4 days...(ear drops from Pharmacy) - & go to the nurse at the doctors surgery...she will syringe them...i promise you thats what the problem is!! i know - its very frustrating.

you must be very careful cleaning your own ears...it is dangerous putting cotton buds etc., into them..you can perforate your ear drums.

ANDREW B
Rating
Pardon??? can you repeat the question....

karen b
Rating
I had something very similar and went to doctors and was told it was hardened earwax the only thing i was told to do was to put some warm olive oil into a dropper and put it into ear twice a day for 2 weeks which worked for me

My Grain
Rating
You need to go to the doctors and get them syringed out.I have to do that at times.Takes one minute to do and isn't painful.

toots
You are experiencing eustacian tube collapse or blockage. This tube is what connects and drains the middle ear (behind the eardrum) into the throat. Smacking yourself on he head will do nothing to resolve the problem.
Your best bet is to take a decongestant and sleep on the side opposite the involved ear. This will allow the middle ear to drain and reopen the eustacian tube.
You can try a Valsalva Maneuver, which is holding your nose and pushing GENTLY, try to exhale through your nose.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, April 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy