Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

I hurt my ankle really bad and i dont know what to do!!!?
okay, so the other day i was messing around and i jumped on my friends back and then i jumped off and like fell cause i landed on my ankle wrong, and i couldnt walk on it for like three or so minutes ...

Is your left arm darker then your right?

Additional Details
Lol What a smart bunch!...

Stepped on nail a little over two months ago?
I stepped on a nail a little over two months ago. I have a sore where the nail entered . It was just hurting if I put direct pressure on it but after I was out walking around all weekend now it is ...

I cut up my knee not that long ago..?
Well about an hour ago I rammed my knee into a wall on accident and it cut open. The cut is about 1 long and its like Split. I put that alcohol stuff on it and put a bandaid. Im going to the doctors ...

I keep breaking blood vessels in my fingers, can someone tell me why?

Whats wrong with me????????
ok well 2 days ago i was in my room and my glass cut fell and broke. i picked up the broken peices and i dont know why i started to cut my self and i did not feel ANYTHING and i kept on doing it. i ...

Swollen foot, help?
So, I have a swollen left foot.
It's been almost two months.
My doctor doesn't seem to know what's wrong with it.
I saw him when it first happened, and just yesterday.<...

Broken little toe or a sprain?
I dont know what I did to my little toe but its been over a month and its still hurting pretty badly. I hurts sometimes to stand up on my tippy toes or just walking it will start to hurt. Its not ...

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! Is my tailbone broken?
It feels like it heals but then I sit down too hard and it HURTS! I don't want to get an x-ray cause I'm a girl and I dont wanna kill my eggs =( This has been going on for ~5 months...I&#...

My fingers hurt to bend, and they're slightly blue.?
I fell off a swing not that long ago and I landed awkwardly on my hand. Two of my fingers hurt to bend and they're slughtly blue.
Can someone tell me what it might be and also should I go ...

Somebody please help!!!?
I have an indentation on my upper thigh and after searching on the internet I found that it was caused from leaning over the bathroom counter everyday when I put on my makeup. Some sort of muscle ...

Omg help EMERGENCY!!!!!!!?
k so i was home early from school because i had a monster headache, and i was taking a nap in the living room, when i heard these repeated smashing noises, and they were VERY loud. i went into the ...

How long should I ice a sprained ankle?
Sould I also apply heat after a while?...

What is a halo brace? What is it for?

I had my ear lobe bitten on hard on saturday?
by my friend now its monday and its a bit red i'm not sure if its swolen but it does hurt when i touch it its not to painfull but, should i be worried about it ? should i go see someone ? or ...

Is it dangerous to take a bath during a storm?

How long should a bruise hurt for?
I hurt my theigh earlier today, and it hurts very bad when i walk, which i would expect, but is also very painful at rest, ive been kepping off it, holding ice on it, but i still have very sharp ...

How you feeling today?

Is it advisable to run or jog if you have plantar fasciitis?

Additional Details
do not answer my question if you don't know what it is. you can not remove it and it doesn't take a day or 2 to swell down....

Can a doctor kick a patient out of his office?

Tammy C
My head hit the windshield during a car accident. The bump is soft to the touch. Should i be concerned?

cierra_ariana27
Rating
I do not think you should be concerned unless you were knocked unconscience then you should have went to the ER cause you could have a mild concussion

destiny
Rating
You should be fine. It's just soft because there is blood under the skin. If you start having bad headaches or anything like that, I would go in though. Take care and good luck!!

mostshygurl
Rating
yes. u should be concerned. i recommend that you get that injury examined by a doctor, just to be safe. :)

lotus_blossom
Rating
yes!!!!!!!!!! you could have a closed head injury! go to the doctor please. best of luck!

jb
um ya you should. did you go to the er after the accident? If there was starring (cracking) on the windshield, you could have major head trauma and not realize it until its too late, go to the doctor now!

Tracey
Rating
if its just a bruise then its probably no big deal- but i would advise going to the doctor for any kind of head injury. especially if other stuff starts happening like frequent headaches, dizziness, increase in water intake, anything!

Quicksilver
Depends on how long ago you sustained the injury. Generally, if a head injury is going to cause a problem, it will occur within the first 24 hours.

kev l
Rating
Yes, you should go and get checked out as any head injury should be checked out.

gatewaycityca
Rating
I would definitely recommend going to a doctor to be on the safe side. Anytime you hit your head, especially with the forces involved in a car accident, there is a possibility of more serious injury. You might not even have any symptoms. You obviously hit your head pretty hard if you have a bump. Just be safe and have it checked by a doctor. They might do an X-Ray or MRI to make sure there is nothing more serious. Most likely, it's nothing serious and you'll be fine, but just go and have it checked as a precaution.

If you get any symptoms like dizziness or disorientation, go to a hospital immediately.

Nae
Go in and see the doc. Any head injury..especially something like hitting your head against a windshield should be checked out.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy