Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Does pee cure a black eye?

How can I make bruising disapear quicker - I have a black eye!!! :-(?

Additional Details
I had a little clubbing incident for all of you that want to know!!! Thanks for the help by the way!!!...

What is your belly button?
I know your belly button is where the umbilical cord broke off, but what is the point of it? Can it be surgically removed without harm? Why are people so squeemish about them? Just for fun!...

Swollen newly peirced ears?
i had my ears peirced 3 weeks ago, 2 on my ear lobes and one at the top. a few days after getting them done the left bottom one swelled up. went down, with some extra cleaning and was no problem. ...

I have had water in my ear for 2 days?
will it come out by itself or will i need to go to doctor

can it do any lasting damage if i don't go to the ...

Help my dad might die?
my dad was riding his bike and sopemone backed out and hit him and he has to go to the emer room my mom just called to say i have to give the dog food and stuff and please tell me somethign i can do ...

I have cutting scars on my arm, and they are too noticable...?
I've stopped cutting and now regret that I ever did so much.
I really want the scars to fade but they wont I have about 6 of the most noticable scars on ym arm. Thats wht ppl see instead of ...

My Hand hurts, should I go to the ER?
I have a really sore, swollen and kind of bruised hand. Parts are black and blue.

It hurts to move so badly that i have resorted to just sitting and crying. It functions properly, so my ...

He's killing himself HELP!!!?
my best friend has a bloodclot on the bottom of his back. It hurts him so bad that all he does is sleep. Now is exspelled from school. I told him all he's doing is making it stronger by staying ...

Does it hurt worse to be stung by a jellyfish or a wasp?

Additional Details
I'm not talking irakundji (the deadly jellyfish), but I mean the sting in general, size of the sting being proportionate....

I this is weried but in surgery do the let you wear underwear?

Do I need a tetnus shot? drill bit injury...?
Okay, nice one -- I was drilling a hole and the drill bit wasn't in tight, the bit went at an angle into my finger. Traumatic, lots of blood and quite a hole, but I didn't hit bone, it ...

I cut myself for the first time...?
I did it for the first time ever today...and when i did it, i blacked out. I dont remember anything except looking at my bloody wrist...im scarred because i dont want to do it again....

Ouch! right between the legs!?
we had a big game of basketball today after school. I went for a pass and hit another girl from the other team right in the face causing her to tumble over. I came over and stood above her to see if ...

What's wrong with me..?
I was sitting on my couch, and began to walk across the room. All the sudden, I blacked out.. I grabbed the entertainment center, and next thing I knew I was laying on the floor.. my hands were ...

How soon after stepping on a rusty nail do you need to get a tetanus shot? Can you wait a couple of weeks?
My wife is on vacation in Florida and stepped on a rusty nail. It pierced her shoe and left a mark on her foot, but her foot did not bleed. She's wondering if she needs to get a tetanus shot ASAP...

Do I need to go to the Emergency Room?
I was out in the sun all week long and I still feel nauseous and dizzy. I got really badly sunburned to. I dont want to go into the ER only for them to tell me that nothing is wrong but I feel like ...

How Do You Know If A Bone Is Broken??
Foot went completely under leg, ankle is swollen severely, black, blue extremely painful...not able to fully weight bare, though can hobble.

Sprain or break?...

Big toe stuck in a bowling ball?
I asked this yesterday and its still stuck. What happen was yesterday morning I was sitting in the chair. I was rolling a bowling ball around with my feet and toes. I put my big toe in the thumb hole ...

My principle choked me and i dont know what to do?
my principle choked me slammed med down to the ground and i pulled his tie and then he picked me up and then he twisted my arm back and he tried to break it what to do the police wont lock him up ...

kim t
My friend sat on a toilet at work, and it collapsed...?
it fell with her on it, shattered everywhere, and she is sore from the fall, but not cut(luckily)... does she have a case???...
im not sure where to catagorize this one...

their_rachel
i'm sorry, but a toilet collapsed when she sat on it? o.O

☆BTriX☆
Rating
Ouch! I think she may have a case if she rents her house...if she owns then probably not. But with no definite injuries she wouldn't be able to sue for much other than the cost to repair the toilet. Emotional trauma won't hold up in court 90% of the time.

A landlord is responsible for maintaining a house so no harm comes to it's occupants. If it was unsound in some way then there would be a case, but if she's just a big gal then IDK. If she was at a restaurant or store, then she would definitely have a case for General Liability.

Little Mac
Rating
I dunno...your friend might have to lose a little weight though. It may or may not be their fault, since toilets can only hold so much weight.

IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIM
Rating
haaaaa.....hahah....she lol...she should since she was at work..hhaaaa...oh wow...thats funny man...

just made my boring day at work...

Rating
thats the funniest thing that can happen to a person , dan shes that big huh

PrEttY RaVe GuRl
Rating
was she fat?

oh god thats funny

Mrs Rev. Schnorr, Sr.
At work? Sure. She deserves to win several cases, and among them, of course, a great big case of toilet paper. Good thing she didn't fall into an outdoor Porta Potty. They might not have found her for a week. If your friend is seriously overweight, this may be a sign from God to get her stomach stapled. And if it goes to court, it may make the National Enquirer. We'll have to watch for that!

alicia c
Rating
dame that's kind of funny but then maby not really

Robert W
Rating
She only has a case if she's actually hurt.. She should report the incident to her supervisor in case and see where it goes from there. An on the job injury is an on the job injury, and if their toilet isn't bolted down properly, they're liable if she is injured.. She's not going to get any settlement though for a bruise. She would get her medical expenses paid for under worker's comp.. STILL if I were her, I'd not say anything to anyone.. Even if they paid, you'd be the laughing stock of the whole place for years.

NYPR69
No cut no case. If she had a scar for a women most lawyers would take the case, but they would not if it were a man. It's a vanity thing.

Plague Bringer
does she weigh 600 pounds? BUAHAHA

Ron Burgundy
Rating
I think she should sue you for posting this question.

ninety9point8
C'mon. She was not hurt. Embarrassed maybe, but a case? That will be worse for her. Everyone in America is getting sick of this crap (no pun intended). She should be compensated for her soiled clothing and lost time at work. But that's it. I think the better reward is a funny story.

Charles E
Rating
Everyone needs' Disability Insurance for when they hurt themselves other places besides job! It protects' your income by paying and keep bills up.
She needs to report this and have it in writing with a "C" form- (C-2, C-4 I don't know which), and go to Workman's Comp Dr.-
she should not be sore, as we have padding back there- so she fell a little wrong: to evaluate if her back has been sprained or a crack on hip bone-
do this in a timely manner, after a scrape, poke or bump at work, that day, at least with a first oral incident report,filed with office wherein you complained initially and a formal report for workman's comp claim is recorded before seven days are up, if it continue's or pops' up being a problem.
It could be a problem later- up to one year to report additional problems after an initial form for workman's comp purposes is filed and the first Dr. check.
If you get an infected finger from a stick earlier, it could require amputation- so it is very important to report all incidents. It takes' up to two weeks sometimes after a head injury, to get a hematoma that causes' dangerous further swelling on brain, and the pressure could cause blindness or coma, for example. We are not doctors, so we need to get checked out, especially if it will be a free check-up with Workman's Comp.
My employer did not report unstable steps, saying the steps were fine in safety report, which I knew was required, and I didn't complain when they were not right , then fell on them. (I finally found a copy, and may sue for falsifying causing injury -negligence in your case and $5,000.00 compensation or more for lost wages). Talk to a lawyer- they will advise. Workman's comp injured workers' attorney is also free. I have been fighting it since 2001. Also, the hospital Doctor did not report or x-ray both legs, and I had a broken ankle, which came out 6 months later of suffering, affecting the healing of my sprained ankles as well as the injured knees. I now won and have had two knee operations and physical therapy- the different gate in walking from my injuries has made tendonitis in ankle, bunion on opposite foot, hip soreness and leg swelling from medications lately- it takes' a while, so check it out so that it won't be as hard to heal. Both sides bad-
So have everything in writing!
Also, the employer didn't put me on light duty- I'm a caregiver- and I pinched my neck from trying to lift differently and not twist my legs, and ended up in hospital with what they thought was a heart attack, to the tune of $10,000 so yes I have a case- they laid me off because they thought I had H.A. and refused to discuss when I could go back- so communication was bad through a secretary that fed this and different things by talking and the paperwork involved with work and insurance parties!
Document Always.

vickram101
Yes she might if this happened at work then she probably does have a case have her talk to a Lawyer.Hope it all workes out for her.

Nikki
Wow..she does have a case. If a woman won millions from getting her lip burned from hot coffee, then your friend should be a billionaire. But seriously, she should talk to an injury attorney.

oneidmnstr
Rating
Is she suffering from a life threatening injury?If not,chalk it up to an accident and move on.If she sues her company,insurance across the board will go up.People who take companies to court for frivolous lawsuits do nothing but harm.Besides,if she does win a couple of dollars for this(she won't be a millionaire)who would ever hire her again.If the company can't afford to fix the toilet,how much does she think she can get?

Ta-Zu
Rating
At work?
I'd say she DEFINITELY has a case. I'm not positive, but honestly, unless she's working at a horrible place with no guarantees or something.
Toilets shouldn't be collapsing.

silverearth1
depends if she is over weight that the toilett can not support her weight , or the toilett at work was already cracked in some way . Get legal information with your lawyer . She could have a claim there.

Butterfly Girl
she may be able to sue someone ???

mommy
Rating
if she got hurt at work then yes!!! when ever you are at work clocked in or not you should be covered. talk to a lawyer!!

MyMichelle
If the company knew that the toilet was damaged then she may have a liability claim against them, if she isn't hurt then she needs to save her time and money and drop it.

nottashygirl
I don't see why not - the toilet was either unsafe or installed improperly. Yes, the company or building owner may be liable. Further, workers comp covers injuries on teh job, and this one counts!

Eden
Rating
Yes
It is definitely a case of negligence and a breach of OHS (occupational health and safety)

Louie Liverlips
Rating
Since it was at work, I would think that she's got a case.

And that sure is funny!!

J. L.
Rating
prolly has a case yea. small claims i guess.

kja63
Rating
Yikes!

Certainly any physical injury should be covered by her employer since she was injured at work.

themeindzeye
Rating
No. If she's sore and not cut, there's nothing to argue against. If she had severe trauma and needed to see a hospital, yeah she'd have a case. That's really petty, to try and sue for just falling on your butt and being a little sore.

♥ angel ♥
Yes if the toilet collapsed i reckon she can make a case out of it. You should look into it. Im glad that she is okay and has not hurt herself. But this could have been very serious

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy