Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Is a paralyze dog worth keeping and what are the ups and down of something like that thank you...?

I stubbed my toe, and now it's black. Will it go away on it's own, or do I need to do something??
I think it's blood in there... there's a hint of dark dark dark ...

I accidentally wounded my finger awhile ago and it's still bleeding. Can you help me?
I tried applying pressure. It has stopped bleeding twice, but has started again. I can see the guts in my finger. Should I worry?

My head hurts. I don't if from my finger or hunger.<...

I've got shoulder bursitits or tendinitis, limited range of motion. help.?
had it last year in my right shoulder. did all the rotator cuff exercises and it eventually went away. but I want to heal this one quicker so I can surf asap as soon as I move back to hawaii in two ...

Sprained ankle?
how long doe's it take for a peroneal tendon to heel in the ...

Any else had a broken nose?
I broke my nose on saturday night and just wondered how long it will take to heal and how much will it hurt when the doctor resets ...

What would you do if the doctor said you r goin to die in 48 hrs?

Broken leg?
what can u do if u have a broken leg wen ur with someone? plz help
Additional Details
i wanna do something and not be lazy for 6 wks.... amd yeah ...

How do i make these cuts heal faster?
i have three, rather large, cuts on my wrist...it looks like chunks of skin were cut out but only because they're so deep. i know there will definately be scarring, but i want it to heal faster.....

Have you ever broken a bone? if so, which one and how?

I have an aweful burn on my arm...I think it is infected..can I wait till morning to go the emergency room?
Please say ...

Can a human leg or foot be successfully sewn back on .... if cut off.... and feeling and motion restored ??

Im trying to get rid of my swollen lip bye tommarow please help i dont know wat to do?
I GOT HIT IN THE MONTH YESTERDAY AND GOT STITCHES INSIDE MY LIP AND I NEED TO RID MY SWOLLEN LIP HALF MY BOTTOM LIP IS BIG AND THE OTHER IS SMALL PLEASE HELP IM SUPPOSE TO GO TO A FAMILY FUNTION TOMMA...

Does anybody know about the treatments for ingrown toenail and toenail infections.?
I have been suffering from thinckening of my toe nails and ingrown nails since football days and i really want to get rid of them now....

Is it true if you can walk on its not broken?
is it true if you can walk on its not ...

Bad ankle sprain?
Is it true that it is better to alternate between icing and keeping warm to help a bad ankle sprain heal better/faster?...

How much should I tip after getting a massage?

My daughter eye is pink all around it?
I looked up pink eye, but it's not the white of her eye that is pink. She was walking along a wall today tripped, and fell into some monkey grass type grass then started rubbign her eye. The ...

I keep getting bruises on my arm and probably legs. Whats wrong with me??
I get these bruises during my sleep. So far I have 4 bruises; 3 on my left arm 1 on my right arm. (I got them all in about 2 weeks)...

What does the symbol,#,stands in Medicine?

M♥
My eye hurts horribly and is suddenly really sensitive to light, what could be wrong?
I wear contacts and I think they are getting a little old. Anyway, I slept out one night with my contacts still in (they are the kind that are supposed to be taken out while you sleep). I woke up and my left eye was in extreme pain. My eyelids felt heavy and when I walked into a room with a bright light, no matter how hard I tried I couldn't open my eyes. This was two days ago..now my left eye is red and bloodshot, its very sensitive to light and keeps trying to close, it won't let me open it all the way, and occasionally hurts. What could be wrong? Should I see a doctor?

Magick Kitty
see your doctor. sounds like it might be a corneal ulcer (scratch on the eyeball). had one once. very painful.

so.good
You should definitely go see a doctor. It's not worth taking a risk with your eyes.

David B
Rating
oh heck yeah, you have at least a corneal abrasion and possibly iritis.

alicia7382
Rating
Unfortunately I am going through the same thing as you are at he moment and it is a extreme pain the neck. My contacts is no longer in good use, despite knowing full well that I needed to buy new ones sooner in case anything happens- as it already did. Also did you rub your eyes alot aside from the fact you slept with your contacts on? This was a case with me and I believe this what finally did my contacts in. But like everyone else stated, it is best to go the eye doctor to get your eyes checked and get some new lenses.

E Yow
Rating
Yes, you absolutely should see a doctor.

Did you take out the contacts? It's important to take good care of those (clean them, wear them as recommended, don't wear them at night if they're not supposed to be...), because you can cause serious eye problems, including blindness, if you don't.

latoya
Rating
You probably have a corneal abrasion due to contact lens over wear take out your contact lenses and go see an optometrist make sure you bring your glasses with you you prob wont be able to wear your contacts for a couple of days and the doc will give you some drops to help your eye heal.

Khairudin Bin Salim
see a doctor b4 you get blind... du ever wear your contacts more than 8 hours.... 12 hours is the max...

Veronica S
see an opthomalogist, asap, ur eye muscles may weaken an u may develop cross eyes, now u dont want that sweetie so see a doc!

nursej
You should really go to see a doctor, as you have cells on the front of your eye which can get scratched, he will do an eye examination to see what the problem is, tell him you slept with the contact lens in and buy some new ones, and use glasses for a bit to give your eye a rest

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy