Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

How do you keep a wound from leaving a big scar?

Additional Details
I'm AM a ...

Need relief from a pulled muscle in my back!?
5 months ago i pulled a muscle in my lower back, actually in my spine. the doctor gave me pain pills and muscle relaxers. well now he wont give me anymore and i am in so muc pain! i actually went to ...

Has anyone had arthroscopic knee surgery?
i neva had a specific injury 2 ma knee buh sum how i have a loose bone fragment under ma kneecap that grinds wen i walk... im supposed 2 have it removed with arthroscopic surgery.. wat kinda scars ...

I hurt my knee, it is very stiff and hurts when I walk up and down the stairs. Any suggestions? Ice or Heat?

Pleas help me!!?
i`m in -serious- physical pain here! my friend accidentally spilled BOILING water on my ring && middle finger && ive put ice on it for bout 1/2 hour but when i went to take it off i ...

My doctor will tickle me during an exam ,not on pupose, why?
I'm 16 when i go to the doctor she sometimes tickles me during an exam. It makes me feel on edge but also comforting. It's kinda wierd
Additional Details
I'm 16 when i go ...

Could my ankle be broken?
In may of this year i fell of a chair and hurt my ankle, it become very swollen and painful, but a few days later it went down, however theres a certain spot on my ankle that hurts to touch and it ...

Just got back from E.R. ?????????
I was pitting out on avocado and knife jabbed into my finger. owch!!it was an open gash. immediately rinsed water on it and covered with a hand towel and ice. it sealed up by the time er looked at it ...

Should my mom go to the doctor, or is this normal??
my mom wanted to know if a headache after head injury is normal.
she got hit on the nose by my sister then again by my brother and she has had a headache ever since then*the day before yesterday*...

How do i get a bead that is stuck in my ear?

My pinky toe is swollen ?
i dont remember anything happening to it, but its been swollen for a while now, at least 4 months. i think its broken? it only hurts sometimes, and if i squeeze it. what should i do ?...

Pls help this is serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... i'm terrified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
i am 13. two sundays ago i fell off my bike. i am almost positive that wen i fell and scraped my knee that it's infected.
symptoms r
-it's warm
- fever (100)
- there'...

How would it be possible to remove your hand if it was super glued to keyboard?
Because, I HAVEN'T got mine stuck...I swear, so don't think I have, because..I haven't..but what if someone did?
And hurry as..its important..
Not because I've got my ...

My finger keeps twitching?
Yesterday I accidently slashed the tip of my left index finger with a stanley knife. The cut is right accross the 'pad' of the fingertip, going from just above the crease in the skin, to ...

Sprained toe?
My second toe got sprained from all the kicks i was doing in kickboxing class...now the joint is inflamed...any quick suggestions on what to do? I wanna go to class in a ...

I slammed my thumb in my car door this morning and now I feel nauseous. Should I be worried?
Don't make fun of me for being clumsy please. I have had a really bad week and haven't slept much since last Friday. I know I am just too tired. I just want to know if the naseua is a sign ...

Anyone know of any pain reducers other then RX drugs and Ice?
Ok, i play football for my high school (Varsity) we had a scrimmage on friday and i took a helmet to the hip and i cant take like ib profine and ice didn't help that much any ideas or ...

What happens when a football hits me in the eye?
I got hit bya football in my eye today. my eye became red and eyelids swollen, i washed, by it is less red, but hurts when i move it and poke it.
Additional Details
lol, no vision ...

How do you tell if your finger is sprained, but you don't have the time to see a doctor?
I was recently playing football, and when I tried to catch the football, you jammed right into my finger. Now I do not mean a 'Nerf' ball. I mean a hard, pumped football. It hurts very very ...

My forehead is purple?
i put the vacuum cleaner suctiony thingy on my forehead (stupid, i know) and now where i put the vacuum on my forehead is purple like bruised. will this go away?
Additional Details

c_carrera2000
My daughter put a rubber band around her wrist all night and her hand is really swollen, anything I should do?
She is only 2 years old and her wrist was so swollen I did not even know there was a rubber band on it till I searched. I took it off about two hours ago and it is still swollen.

Kirin Desuke
Rating
she would need a doctor..
because she need to reduce the swollen..

Kdclmn
Rating
my dads a doc. he says to for one thing take the rubber band off, and feel for the pulse in the rist, and see if when they pinch the tip of the finger, it turns white and then red when u release it. If this dosent happen go immidiatly to the emergency room.

mylo101
Rating
I would take her to emerg just to be on the safe side, lack of circulation can cause swelling, but it is what's goin on inside of the hand that you need to be concerned about.

Shantanu G
keep massaging it .go to a doctor .he willse its a bit serioous

Meredith .
Rating
Rub the area a bit and take her to the doctor, they have equipment that can increase the circulation in certain parts of your body.

Austin
I would take her to see either her peditrician or a doctor. There are some dangers concerning tourniquets that have been on for a considerable amount of time. Good luck.

Chele
does the temp of her hand feel normal ... it may just be a build up of fluids ... if the color and temp is normal then I'd just massage the hand and maybe call before enduring an ER wait.

Jina S
See a doctor. But, if her hand is ok, the swelling should go down.

shy.flower
Rating
Her circulation got cut off and something happened to it. I don't know what exactly but just keep her wrist downwards towards the floor, not completely vertically in case it gets there too fast, but at an angle, so the blood can gradually flow back in there.

Leave it for about an hour and if its still like that then get her somewhere medical.

If you're really worried though go straight away cause rather safe than sorry

I'm sure its just her blood been cut off though

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.084
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, November 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy