Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Has anyone ever been to a&e; and then felt better?
i did it earlier after smashing into a tree on a swing!..i was sure i'd smashed my pelvis and had done internal damage but apparently i've just bruised it!!i feel like i wasted everyones ...

How can i break my ankel??
ok i kinnda told everyone i broke my ankel so i need to brakeit quick!! plz help

p.s i cant find any hammers
Additional Details
ik what ur saying but i need to brake it just ...

How do i know if my finger is broken?
playing tackle football i hurt my pinky finger at some point.. it's very uncomfortable and is turning a little black near the nail... doesn't hurt if i don't move it only when i try to ...

Please help i need to know this very soooooooon?
I need to know if your stomach is as big as your fist??...

Am i ok - i was running for the bus........?
my ankle twisted and i fell now it hurts to walk and i cant bend my foot backward. not that i cant move my foot where it's connected to my ankle but i can't curl my foot backward. i'm ...

Health`apart from`the big C`Whats`the biggest & Longest`PAIN`uv ever`Suffered?

Got Hit In The Eye Need Some Help?
I was bouncing a tennis ball (not hard) and it just hit me square in the eye. It hurt for a while and it was hard to open it.

Its right in the eye not alittle below or above and if it hit ...

Wrist Pain?
For several days now I've had pain in my wrist--it's sort of a sharp ache that comes and goes, without any particular movement involved. I don't remember twisting or falling on it ...

How many people are killed each year by falling coconuts?

Additional Details
According to George Burgess, director of the International Shark Attack File housed at the University of Florida, coconuts kill about 150 people a year—that’s 15 ...

Do u crack your knuckles??
i pop mine and can't stop....i can like go a day sometimes not but i find my self cracking them again.....why do people do this?? why do they crack their knuckles or any other bone in the body??...

If you hit your head really hard can it leave a permanent lump? or is it just a tumour growing on my head?
About 3 years ago i was riding my bike turned around and accidently rode into a steel pole and severely hurt my head I was concussed from it anyway.. 3 years later now ive still got this lump on my ...

How do you know if you've sprained a muscle or torn a ligament?

Wokerman comp.-=-- If a 2 yr. old injury to the knee gets reinjuried while working, does compenstion apply?
past knee injury was awoken by present job. been out of work 3 weeks. am I still able to get workers comp ...

I have recently met with a road accident with a sever head injury my left part of the body does not function?
i want to know how much time will it take to recover completly or will it recover completly or not please suggest me with appropriate answer....

Broken Ankle?
ok yesterday at football practice, i broke my ankle and tore a legiment. The doctor at the x rays place didnt put a cast on it cuz she said it was too swollen. i have to go back monday for the cast, ...

Track and a ligament injury...?
I finally went to the doctor about my leg, and she said i probably did something to my ligament. The only problem is she didn't tell me what. So idk how serious it is. Now, it feels better to ...

Should we go back?
me and my family were rear ended by a car doing 40 m.p.h. my mom went foward and back, and her hairclip sshattered and it went inher head. while i ( 14 yr. old ) hit my head on the window. my mom and ...

Ingrown toenail.?
I've had a couple of ingrown toenails in the past but this one is the worst. They usually heal by themselves and/or it's easy for me to pick it out by myself. But this one is really red and ...

When you have a broke or sprained finger, why do they tape to another finger?
Yesterday, a sprained my right pinky finger. I went to the hospital and all they did was tape it to my ring finger and put a splint under then. How does this help?...

How can i getrid of 2 year old ankle injury? because now i am feeling pain in that?
when i do jogging i feel pain in my ...

bounce.me56
My boyfriend just came in my eye WHAT DO I DO???
Help it hurts and it is all red and i look like Quazimoto. not kidding. What do I do?

Jenn
Rating
I would keep washing it out...if it doesn't get better go to the doctor..there could be a bacterial infection in your eye now...and WOW pretty disrespectful and REAL classy of your boyfriend...

sue
Rating
go to the doctor

Melderella
wash out your eye.

just a guy on the net
lol, wow; that gives a whole new definition to SEE-MEN, (rofl) just go wash out your eye. (Dry eyes, Red eyes, itching...
Visine has a cure for that....)

MiSsEs____SuGaRRRpyE
Rating
go to the doctor asap!!!!

nahh. put visine in it.

Chuck
wash it out with plenty of water.....
not much you can do except let your eye wash itself out....it takes time..

-next time, keep your eye away from it..

Carguy2005
You may get the condition called pregnancy of the eye. Horrible condition...HORRIBLE!!!!

Just Kidding! I just had to...next time keep your eye closed...or something...

Sharilynn
rinse it out and leave it alone. quit messing with it and the irritation will stop. then slap him in the back of the head and tell him to be more careful. LOL

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy