Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

OMG!!! i am crying right now!! HELP ME!!!!?
ok, my stupid cat lasy night, i was trying to get her in her cage and she attacked my arm and left 3 perfect little cuts across my arm with her claws and it looks like i am a cutter!!!! i am not a ...

How long does a broken pelvis take to heal?

Loss of the nose ----- ideas on reattaching ?
Yesterday, whilst waiting for lunch............(of blackbird pie)
I was in my counting house, counting out my sovereigns,
Lavinia was in the parlour, consuming a little honey on bread.

Whats wrong with my back?
I bent over to put my baby in his bed earlier and i had a very sharp pain in my lower back and it felt as though my spine kind of dropped (sorry its hard to explain). I layed down immediately and ...

My foot hurts! Sprained? Torn ligament?
i think i twisted my foot, it is very swollen, and hurts inside my foot, lower than my ankle, i cant put any pressure on it it, and every movement hurts. its been about 24 hours since i hurt it. what ...

I have had a headache for about a month now what may be the cause?
i was in a car accident about a montha ago and from it i got an intence headache and since then the only time it goes away is when i go to bed and the location of where it hurts changes daily. since ...

Ehh! Would you or would'nt you?
I have a pin in my themur that is has growned in to the bone unfourcanitly, and there is ONLY one sullothioni found out, have surgerry on it the 3 rd. time by cutting your leg and cutting the bone ...

Gah just got a rusty nail into my foot what to do!?
i just stepped on a small nail it went in like half an inch and was pretty rusty , i took it out the moment it got in. do i have to go to the doctors asap? shiat what do i ...

What can I do to ease the discomfort of fractured ribs?
The doctor has prescribed me strong painkillers but is there anyting else that I can do to help them heal up quickly?...

How to heal a black eye faster?
It's been almost a week, and the eye is still black underneath.. is there anything to relieve this faster?...

If my foot is purple does mean it cant breathe?
not it is not a bruise or a footinfetion, disese, cancer, ...

What can i say to the doctor to get crutches?
i need to fake an ankle injury and to make it realistic i want to get crutches but what do i say
Additional Details
never worked guys your all ...

Is this answer actually true?!?!**??!!?
i was randomly searching questions and answers and then i saw a way too break ur ankle it said jump high, turn ur ankle and land on it that way. is that really true? if i did that off my bed will it ...

I have a really bad burn on the bottom of my foot, what should I do?
Alright yesterday I was out swimming with my friends and we lit a camp fire. My one stupid friend threw a huge rock on the fire to put it out, and all it did was blow embers and ash everywhere. I was ...

Should I take my son to the er, how can u tell if it is serious or not???
My 6 yr old slammed his finger (thumb) in the car door. The back of the thumb is bruised already and its only been 20 min. His thumb nail is also pretty bruised. It is swollen but he can move it. ...

I stubbed my toe. How do u get it to stop hurting...?
It hurts so bad but i dont know what to do. It isnt broken i know that cause i can bend it....

My Dad needs my help and I don't know how to help him!?
My Dad was found on the floor of his home a week ago and he had urinated on himself and couldn't get up to get help. He's gone from a independent guy who's very short tempered and ...

Help! my mom wont take me to the doctor?
I've had diarrhea for about 7 days now and it does not seem to be getting any better and yesterday I started throwing up and also my stomach had some sharp pains today and yesterday and she ...

I am recovering from a toe injury,I'm going to see my dr On Monday?I am worried he might give me the ok?
i am stressed worrying about going back to work.The thing is,part of me doesn't want to go back to work,because of my being stressed,and the possibility of maybe going on strike in a couple of ...

What does a cracked rib feel like?
I got a bit drunk the other day, and bumped into a high table in a bar. Since then, my rib has waves of pain in it, not constant, but now and then. It kinda hurts.

Any Doctors in the house?...

katie
My arm was smashed by a car door slammed on it. It looks dislocated should I go 2 the doctor?

Slightly Offkilter
No way, give it a year or so, see it goes away. If you start to pass out from the pain, take 2-3 Vicotins with a little whiskey.

element50x
well all i know is if its JUST dislocated id say get someone to op it back into place if you dont wana spend alot fo moeny on the doctor...its going to hurt BADLY...trust me iv had alot of expierences of dislocated knees and i just dislocated my knee and wrist like 2 hours ago, she popped them back into place..it will still hurt for a bit but it will be fine but if no one you know can pop em do not take ANY chances and go to the doctor because if you go to the emergency...your going to spend AT LEAST 2,000$ (experience again) so good luck on your arm

a.mcmillan2008
Rating
can you move it?can you move your fingers?can you lift your arm over your head.if not you prolly broke it.yes doc.

Jane
Rating
You wouldn't be typing if it was dislocated but I recommend seeing a doctor immediately.

Dom
Rating
YOU need to go to the doctor asap...unless u kno someone who can CORRECTLY pop it bak in! but go to the doctor so they can pop it into place...its gonna hurt like a *****, but at least you'll be able to moce ur arm in a day or two!

Valeriee
yes!, do you want your arm to be dislocated for the rest of your life. you have to go to a doctor or physical therapy to fix it and put it in place or else it will just get worse.

Vash
I'd highly recommend going to the doctor, or if your in pain, to the Emergency Room. Since your not sure if it is not dislocated or not, i'd recommend just going to the doctor.

Black-n-White Keys
How are you typing right now?! With just one hand? Anyway, better safe than sorry. Go to the doctor now!

нαииαн ♥ ;;
Rating
Yes, go to the doctor, what are you waiting for?!?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy