Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

How Can I get rid of a Black eye by tomorrow?
My dog hit me and I got a black eye ! [He's a boxer ] I really need to get rid of it by tomorrow because I'm going to a family reunion and they are going to make fun of me! Please help I ...

What are signs of a broken rib?

If your partner ended up paralysed from the neck down and was kept alive by machines?
if they asked you to turn the machine off could you do it?...

Could I have a little sympathy please?
I've just fallen over in the garden and my knees hurt - owwww! No one here to sympathise, so I call on you out there in yahoo land. Ow again! (I hasten to add, I don't need first aid, just ...

My husband stepped on a rusted nail today, what Antibiotics are good for infection?
My husband fell off a ladder and landed on a rusted nail. The nail went through his shoe, in the ball of his foot and went in pretty deep, he thinks it hit the bone in his big toe or maybe a tendon. H...

Where is the oddist place u have been biten?
i have been biten on my chest it hurts i have put cream on it but it ...

I think my 2 month old pitbull leg is fractured, What do I do?

What should you do if you had an ingrown toenail?
i have had an ingrown toenail for about a week and it didnt start hurting until this morning when i woke up. what should i do 2 get rid of it or itleast make it stop hurting bcuz i have softball ...

Does pee cure a black eye?

How can I make bruising disapear quicker - I have a black eye!!! :-(?

Additional Details
I had a little clubbing incident for all of you that want to know!!! Thanks for the help by the way!!!...

What is your belly button?
I know your belly button is where the umbilical cord broke off, but what is the point of it? Can it be surgically removed without harm? Why are people so squeemish about them? Just for fun!...

Swollen newly peirced ears?
i had my ears peirced 3 weeks ago, 2 on my ear lobes and one at the top. a few days after getting them done the left bottom one swelled up. went down, with some extra cleaning and was no problem. ...

I have had water in my ear for 2 days?
will it come out by itself or will i need to go to doctor

can it do any lasting damage if i don't go to the ...

Help my dad might die?
my dad was riding his bike and sopemone backed out and hit him and he has to go to the emer room my mom just called to say i have to give the dog food and stuff and please tell me somethign i can do ...

I have cutting scars on my arm, and they are too noticable...?
I've stopped cutting and now regret that I ever did so much.
I really want the scars to fade but they wont I have about 6 of the most noticable scars on ym arm. Thats wht ppl see instead of ...

My Hand hurts, should I go to the ER?
I have a really sore, swollen and kind of bruised hand. Parts are black and blue.

It hurts to move so badly that i have resorted to just sitting and crying. It functions properly, so my ...

He's killing himself HELP!!!?
my best friend has a bloodclot on the bottom of his back. It hurts him so bad that all he does is sleep. Now is exspelled from school. I told him all he's doing is making it stronger by staying ...

Does it hurt worse to be stung by a jellyfish or a wasp?

Additional Details
I'm not talking irakundji (the deadly jellyfish), but I mean the sting in general, size of the sting being proportionate....

I this is weried but in surgery do the let you wear underwear?

Do I need a tetnus shot? drill bit injury...?
Okay, nice one -- I was drilling a hole and the drill bit wasn't in tight, the bit went at an angle into my finger. Traumatic, lots of blood and quite a hole, but I didn't hit bone, it ...

bossman
Ive just had my legs amputated this afternoon and was wondering what to do with all my shoes. Any suggestions?

Helen A. H
Rating
You talk as if amputations are like removing hang nails...surely you're kidding? Only one leg is amputated at any one time...never are both done at the same time...NEVER...the blood loss & potential for serious complications abound even after ONE leg is amputated...so by all means get your facts straight.

JONNY
Is this a sick joke, Legs amputated this afternoon. if its a joke just to get points, you are sick; It must be a joke you would still be under sedation.Get a life

biggy
Rating
If thats a joke it's sick

mandy
Rating
are you not going to get prosthetic legs made for you now, you may need your shoes again.

Arch
Rating
Give them to charity

Jennifer W
Rating
Good Will - Thrift Stores - American Red Cross -- They will all take them. And it will be better than throwing them away.

Vixen
Learn to walk on your hands - you'll need them then.

daniel_marsland
Rating
Well it depends. Are you to receive any sort of prosthesis? You can always have the shoes modified to fit them.

If that isn't suitable, you can always give them to a charity shop, stick them on your local freecycle group or sell them, probably on an online shop.

Sorry about your situation, you'll be OK!

mistyblue
Respect!! major surgery this afternoon and on yahoo answers before teatime!!

Give the shoes to charity or sell them on E bay

or.......
Take them to the local dogs home for the poochies to chew.

Use them for unusual/interesting serving dishes for nuts and savouries.

Keep them for next year for decorating the christmas tree.

The possibilities are endless just use your imagination.
At least when you go out drinking you won't be able to get legless!!

MrTwister
You just had your legs amputated and in a matter of a few hours you're on the PC? roflmao!

thathockeychick23
hmm interesting to be online after a major surgery like this. and to be so concerned about what to do with your shoes, instead of other things. if this is a joke, it's not funny and it's sick.

if this is not a joke, which i highly doubt, i suggest donating them to charity

baganta
send them to blue peter, they are collecting shoes to raise money for children in africaxx

This Is Me Being Grumpy
Rating
Wow, your hospital room has both internet access and allows personal computers to be brought in? Nice. Oh, and as for the shoes... give them to your local thrift shop.

Edited =
Dang it... why is it someone always posts the witty comment I was busy writing before I even get to hit submit?! Makes me feel like some sort of filthy plagiarist.

Huggles [mozzafan]
give them a charity

lucylu
Rating
sell em on ebay

lilygateau
Donate them
Have someone put them in a collection box for the poor.
Give them to friends and relatives who wear the same size.
Ask a friend or relative to donate them/or at least clear them out of the house.

Irrisistiblelipz
Rating
Youve had them amputated this afternoon and now your up and out of the hospital and on the computer. How interesting.

archaeologia
Rating
Perhaps you will need them yourself on you prosthetic feet.Otherwise you will be barefooted.

Don
sorry too hear, i dont kno what too say ??? put them on e-bay???

england 4ever
Rating
yeah, send them out 2 iraq , i,m sure our boys would appreciate them, prob more suitable than the rubbish they have 2 wear , get a grip MOD
!

MaggieSA
I like your sense of humour. Some people should just lighten up and not be so serious all the time. Always look at the funny side of things and appreciate some canter sometimes!!!

Muledancer
I was sad because I had no shoes.
Then, I saw a man who had no legs,
so I stole his shoes.

derek
Sell your shoes on Ebay. And feed your legs to the dog.

e t
Keep them for old times sake....and in case your legs grow back. Could happen. Do you have any salamander genes?

n b
Donate them to charities that help people that only need one shoe. Its really hard to buy only one shoe!

Rose
Rating
give them to charity.... ma grandma had her leg amputated and she gave all her shoes to charity... she still has a couple of pair of shoes that fit on her leg thats fake and also her real leg... if your shoes still fit on ur fake legs keep a selected few that are reommened by the doctor..

livinia
Rating
you have a pc in the hospital, and u actually have energy to be on a pc?!
i take my hat of for u

sorry about your legs, keep your shoes for your artificial legs

Raziel
Rating
God you daft bugger! If you just had you legs amputated you would be more concerned about them than the internet!!
Really, you're not fooling anyone!!

Dr Frank
If this is areal question and not a sick joke, give them to charity. If this is a sick joke do some work for charity as a penance!

Elaine K
Dont make fun of amputees

snikleback
My mate Harry's got a pet centipede in need of quality shoes

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy