Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Can you die from any internal bleeding? this is important..?
My boyfriend went to the doctor the other day because they said that they found protien in his urine and he may have internal bleeding. He went back today and it was positive that he does have ...

What is the worst injury that you have ever suffered and how did you do it??????????????

I got bit by a dog. What are some of the symptoms I might have if the dog has rabies.?

What happens when you swallow a quarter?

Additional Details
For those of you wondering ,it was'nt me, it was my boyfriend,his friend thought it would be funny to put it perfectly on top of his beer bottle,and he ...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH Me!!??
I was in class and we were working on a class play when i was pushed and i hit my head HARD on the cement floor. I went home after that and i feel: REALLY tired, its hard to walk straight and, i am ...

Finger help!?
This Friday, I had got my right middle and ring fingers caught in the part of the garage door that bends, I got it treated immeadeatly, but I still have little little purple-ish pink marks on my ...

My bruise doesn't hurt!!!?
I have a bruise on the very bottom of my thumb and it doesn't hurt at all! I touch it and even rub it but it doesn't hurt. And yes it's a bruise because it's purple....

Whats wrong with me??sick?
jan 2nd my throat started acting up, it only hurt on my left side to swallow. i managed the pain and would spray cepacol and take ibuprofen then i would feel better.got but on jan 4th it got worse. ...

I have a small burn on my leg from a motorbike exhaust pipe which has now blistered.should i pop the blister ?

Red Srcatches on my husband's back. He said he got those from working out or he cheated on me? Please help!
Hi,

This happened last night that I happened to see scratches on my husband's back (I did take 3 pictures of the scratches). The moment I saw those red scratches on his back, I was ...

Don't say I'm stupid........?
because I really want to break my arm! I've got a perfectly good reason to but I can't say why!!! Could someone please give me an idea?!!...

How come people don't type the full word?
What I mean is; people using the shortcuts of words/phrases. For example, u, lol, ppl any1, r etc. I just want to know why people are lazy when they type.
Additional Details
I put it in ...

Oh my God, I'm in my office. Someone just walked in with a gun and shot Ms. Stephenson the recptionist?
OH God what should I do, he's killing everyone OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME. I have a Beretta in my drawer. Should I risk going out there?
Additional Details
I killed him. I actually ...

How do you make it stop?
Oh my gosh!!! Seriously it is the most annoying thing ever. My eyes have been doing this thing for the past couple of months where they will randomly twitch.

What causes an eye to twitch? ...

How do i fake injury?
how do i fake a really really sore ankle or actually half break it. I need to know I NEED to get out of winter inter school sports. Because everyone always laughs at me. Oh and i want it to kind of ...

Help Me this is serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
My knee has been hurting me for about three weeks now. I first noticed it when I was playing in a softball game and I slid into second base. The next day it hurt very bad. And every day it has been ...

How do I know if this is a paper cut?! NEED HELP FAST PLZ?
I cut myself on paper and it huuuuuuuuurts
WHAT DO I DO?! please ...

Where can i brake my arm?
I had a bet with my friend that whatever experiences he goes through, i do too. He broke his arm a month ago and now im thinking about honouring our deal. Any ...

VERY mysterious question! please help!?
I was with my friends one staurday night, way later in the
evening, say 11:00 pm - 2:00 am, and we were walking on the sand right on the beach. My friend was walking closest to the water, when ...

If i were to hit someone around the head with a melon would it hurt?

stuart r
Iv`e got in ingrowing pube .............help please?

setter505
Rating
get sharp tweezers and dig it out ya wimp.

arseantlers
squeeeeeze it

Raz
Rating
cut it off and clone it, then get the copies surgically trasmitted to your balls

kimmie k
Rating
wot da f i very much dought it lol

AuntyFlo
Diabolicle folicle we like to call em!!

Seriously though, i'd get the doc to check it out - you don't want to be in agony over the new year when everywheres shut including the pharmacy.

PS give the guy a break please peeps

r_stori
Rating
Skin Doctors Ingrow Go - 120ml Put an end to ugly painful ingrown hairs and razor rashes Ingrow Go™ is excellent for your bikini line, underarm, legs and any other place you experience this irritating skin problem. It's especially great for the razor bumps men get on their necks and face after shaving.

confused
Rating
try tweezers but if that doesnt work until you can go to your GP make sure you put some anticeptic cream on the area.. germolene should help

Robbie
get a knife one two three ouch

Renee C
Go to the drug store and buy some ichthamol. Put the ichthamol on the affected spot & cover with a band aid. Repeat until the problem is resolved. Good luck.

peace love and harmony
Rating
is that bad?

Lou
Rating
use tweezers-otherwise you may have to consider amputation....;o)

sadako
are you actually asking me to come over and pull it out?

SeaMistress
OUCH!

thexena1
Rating
Take a long hot bath, may use epsom salts in the water for inflammation. Gross as it sounds, it's similar to a pimple. The hot water will help bring the infection up. Don't kill yourself trying to pop it if it's too painful. It may take a day or two. If you can see the hair, sterilize a tweezers with alcohol and remove it. If it's that bad, as in a good-sized area of infection, you can go to your doc and have it lanced, but that's all they'll do. The hot water really helps, and you should be able to pop it.

HarryMay
Rating
ouch!

delicateharmony
Ugh - that bites.

You have a couple of options.

You can leave it alone until it gets zit like, then pop it and pry the hair up... not so fun, and ugly as well.

The other option I've used when I was young... you take a sharp object and dig the tip of the hair free. Its painful at first, but it works, and the hair should grow normally from there.

If you are willing to deal with more bleeding, you can do a deep shave of the area - essentially peeling off the layer of skin covering the hair, and hope it changes directions.

Oh - and I'm assuming you're shaving - its uncommon to extremely rare to get ingrown hairs if you're not shaving...

Anyway - worst case, you just let it go... eventually the body will eject it, or reabsorb it...

-dh

bb
Rating
it will work itself out or you can try to remove it yourself with something sharp to break the skin and tweezers. make sure you clean whatever your using with alcohol or burn it so you don't get an infection. clean the sore area afterwards . or see a dermatologist.

bakerskater14
Rating
pluck it

Kacki
Rating
You should rub it with ice, and then use a warm, damp compress to exfoliate around it. Try (it may hurt!) to pull it out with a pair of tweezers. If it gets very red or infected, use neosporin (but no bandaid!) Change clean, dry underwear frequently.

motorcitysmadman2
lmao @ jake

curious_One
Rating
try to pluck it. or soak in a hot bath with epsom salt and pluck it.

chasz_1998
use a needle to pick the hair out.... and dont shave there again!!!!! immac (veet) instead..

little me
theres nothinn u can do, only body brush it

la reina
Rating
tweezers anyone?

andy b
Rating
It can go septic. See a GP.

Pink_Panther
Rating
Go and get a clean sewing needle and gently break the suface of the skin over the ingrown hair, then get the needle under the hair and lift it out.

clevergirl
Rating
use a body scrub will help to lift it. Use regularly there to prevent it again

Rick M
Rating
Possibility that it could be herpes simplx virus or secondary to shaving/trimming area.

Oorah Wife
Rating
I have this happen to me on occasion....(female)
Take a hot compress, and put it on there for oh, 10-15 minutes,or sit in a hot tub. Sometimes that will make it pop out.
If not, after soaking in the hot water or compress, try and tweez or shave it.

Good Luck
Sorry youre hurting :(

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy