Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

MY FRIEND ACCIDENTLY ATE GLASs!!?
She sent me THIS e-mail from China---

I was eating this chinese candy and i figured out that there was a piece of glass in it and now i have three holes on my tongue full of blood. It ...

HELP, I bumped my head and now I look like Quasimoto!?
Is there anything I can do to reduced the swelling, bruising, biggness, and uglyness? Or speed up the process....

I think I've just broken my wrist so please be quick!!?
Seriously I was just feedign my rats and I flipped my wris really quickly for some reason now unbeknown to me, and now it absolutely cains and I cannot move it properly at all. I am not calling 999, ...

Ouch.im extremly sorE( or however you spell it) from working out..it hurts so bad!?
last night i worked out ALOT. and i havent worked out lke that in a while.and now IM EEEEEEEEEEXTREEEMLYYYY SORE..MY STOMACH..I CANT TALK WALK OR BREATHE.THATS HOW MMUCH IT HURTS.
my side hurts ...

Have you ever broken a bone?Which one? Story?
i haven'...

How do i know when im bleeding internally??
so me and my frioned were playing around fihging and stuff and she like kinda pulled my arm (the skin) and then now it hurts real bad....

My 12 year old foster child has Osgood Schlatter. She had a field trip yesterday, and they walked a LOT!!! =(
i posted this in another section too, but there were only 2 answers so.... i'll try this one!
they walked at least 2 miles. about 1/4 of a mile was going up and down stairs. today her knee ...

Do black people have a special leg muscle?

Inject advil?
what would happen if u injected advil into your skin?
with a needle from the liguid gel tablets.
thanks
Additional Details
yeah
um thanks for answering u guys are cool ...

Should i claim compensation from a car accident?
accident was not my fault car behind did not stop and ploughed into my 6 month old car 80((.
car will be fixed but i have a neck and back injury and pins and needles in my arms. hospital has ...

Has anybody out there lost there smell and taste due to head injury?i would like to hear from you if you have.
I lost my smell and taste just over 5 years ago due to a head injury, i had a fractured skull. I would like to hear from people who have been through the same....

I was in a car accident on Thursday and I hit my nose on the steering wheel. Blood came gushing out instantly.
I didnt go to the doctor bc I do not have medical insurance. Since the accident I have gotten black eyes and the swelling in my nose has remained. I know that I need to go to the doctor to get a ...

I think i have broken my ankle but i am not sure is there anything i can do myself to find out????

Do I have an eye infection? Please HELP!?
the corner of one of my eyes is red and it hurts when i blink or touch my eye. it feels like i got punched in the eye but nothing happend. do you know what this is called? what should I do?...

Was hurt at work and want to sue?
I was recently hurt at work, I dislocated my sholder, the company Dr. says my sholder will never be the same it has a1/4 inch gap in it. my question is may I sue for this and keep my job?Does this ...

Can they do anything for....?
Dose anyone know if they do anything for broken toes? Or how you know it is broken without going to the ER....

Stabbed multiple times?
is it possible to be stabbed 4 times in the back and 2 in the sides and still live?...

How long does it take for someone to fully recover following an accident?
its a minor head injury(viplash) & shoulder n arm muscle torn? will it leave a long term problem?...

How many hairs are on a bald mans head?

Please I really need help!! my eye!!! i dont know whats wrong with it.....graphicish?
my right eye feels like it was punched, last night it turned all red and i just thought it was irritated so i put a wet towel over it but when i was going to bed white stuff was dripping out of it, ...

Lacey
Is there any kind of wrist exercises i can do to make my wrist feel better?
i was hit by a car less than 3 months ago and i was taken to the hospital for treatment on numerous things but they only said my wrist was sprained...it does feel alot better than it did the day after but i still cant put the normal amount of pressure on it i used ot be able to..i cant shoot a basketball because you have to flick your wrist to do so and everytime i try to shoot it hurts...it hurts when i bend it back and forward..i dont wanna see a phsycial therapist...i dont have insurance or a ride to get there...anyone know of any kind of exercise or anything i can do to make it heel better? how long does it take for a sprained wrist to heal completely?
thanks to anyone who answers!!

zoi_harris
roll it around and massage it if it starts hurting emabrace the pain it will either get you used to the pain or make you feel better

CHANDU P
Go to health food store and ask about natural medication to help and also put your hand in hot water for 20 minits twice a day after put in hot water do exercises like both palm together like pray and press each other for 10 time than close both hand finger together and move like weave than hold one at 2 inch away from wrist than make round move like clock for 10 time in both direction than move hand like you play drums with both hands, hope this will help you.

Emmy
Rating
It can take a long time for a sprain injury to completely heal. So you'll have to be gentle with it for a while. Here are a couple things that might help:

Hold your injured hand very gently with the other hand, just on the hand side of the wrist, and pull. Not hard, just enough to feel a little stretch. That takes some of the compression off of the joint, and lets it relax.

Move your wrist in slow circles to keep up the range of motion.

If you're playing sports, you may want to wear a wrist brace during the game to keep from re-injuring it.

Be patient, and be gentle with your wrist. It will heal up.

Gypsy Gal
Hot and cold compress and pain pills and a brace for your wrist.

oracle
Rating
Put a warm compress on it, or run it under warm water in the shower. Then use your other hand to gently push your wrist down, then push it back the other way. Do this a few times in a row a couple times a day. You can use ice on it aftrerwards if it hurts. Ibuproffen will help with swelling and pain. I agree, you can do wrist curls with light weight (5 llbs. or less).
Mos sprains would have been healed already- must've been a bad sprain.

thetruthteller
Rating
Don't trust your doctors. It's probably still broken. Search the NEW x-rays for a hairline crack. It won't stop hurting till you treat it as a break.

Liza
Go back to the doctor and get reevaluated. Some fractures don't often show up right away. 3 months is a long time -- you should have felt fine by now.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy