Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Chest pain?
i was in at the docs and told i had broncitus, i was given pills and that was 3 days ago, and told if my chest pain worsened togo in. so it did yesterday got really bad and spread from my right breat ...

Whats it called when you hit your head and you can't remember anything from your past?
Whats it called when you hit your head,and can'y remember anything from your past?...

I was in a car accident?
I got hit from behind real bad, i was taken to the hospital, but nothing broken, just some pain on my side. But now im getting back pain, leg pain, arms pain, and this happen monday 10/15/07 my head ...

What is better for arthritis - aspirin or acetaminophen?

Whats wrong with my legs???
My legs are driving me nuts. Im 18 years old and am 6'5 and my legs are killing me. They feel like I just ran a marathon. Its not really a bad pain or a numb feeling, its more like a restless ...

Any good broken arm stories?
I need a lot of good broken arm stories. I broke my arm a month ago and I have a plate, some screws, a long scar and a sling to show for it. Now I need to entertain myself and others with stories to ...

Why doesnt God heal amputees?
Do the missing limbs of an amputee pop back out of nowhere after a god-fearing person prays for them
Additional Details
If god wants you to feel compassion, I think hearing about the ...

Is it painful to break an arm?
I no it will but how bad was the pain from 1 to 10 (10 being the worst pain and 1 hardly anything) and how did you break your arm .. or any other bone? because i am 15 years old and female and never ...

Bruises on 2 yo daughter
My daughters mother and I share custody and we have a visitation schedule. The weekend I got her she had black and blue bruises on her left thigh and on the left side of her face. She has a cut ...

How many bones have u broke?
11 for me :P

pinky, left arm 3 times,right arm 3 times,collarbone,nose, jaw, and thumb ...

PLZ!!! PLZ HELP!!!...{my son is very sick}?
my son is VERY sick it started about 2 weeks ago...

ok first it started out as a little cold so i was like "dont worry ull get better"but it DIDNT work so like 2 days later he ...

What is wrong with my knee?
I've had been running 3 miles 2-3x a week for six months and had been feeling great. Then recently I started adding some biking to the routine going about 12-20 miles each time. Shortly ...

Is my ankle broke?
i just jumped off my trampoline but my left foot fell down my brothers golf hole dont ask it is rimmed mith plastic
but now there seems to be a reddish purple lump on the outside of my foot (...

Should employeers turn their backs on employees when they ask for accident report or workers comp.papers?
after you hurt yourself.
Additional Details
I recently had Anterior Cervicle Decompression Fusion at 2 levels c4-5 c5-6. This is the most painful surgery I ever have had and no income ...

Do you think that cutting is wrong?

Additional Details
I do cut and I would like it if you didnt say the they need to get locked up in a straight jacket if people do becuase its not true they do it to escape thing well ...

How can you remove a ring from a swollen finger?
Someone I know is pregnant and her fingers are a bit swollen, her wedding/engagement rings are not too stuck to get off. Any ideas to remove them. They tried the windex on the finger, and putting the ...

Why do I bruise so easily?
It's not hemophilia, because I am not fully caucasian...

Help?...

Do you have a long wait to see your Doctor?
am i being a pain or do you think three weeks to see you'r GP is a long time.? I have fallen out with my sugery because i am fed up with the long wait, if we get ill or have flu, we cant get an ...

How to break an arm???
i have to do swimming in pe and i really really really dont want to. my parents wont excuse me- if i dont break something imma have to cut everyday and get a f. how do you break an arm, ive tried ...

Girlfriend broke her neck at c5 and c6 she is not able tomove from chest down, after surgery today what is her

Blank
Is putting Purell hand sanitizer (accidentally) on cuts harmful in any way?
I got a relatively deep cut on the palm of my hand and I'm a regular Purell user. Will using Purell be harmful or affect how fast the cut heals?

Thanks.

KGI
Rating
No, it should be OK. Purell has a lot of alcohol in it, so it might smart a bit if some of it gets into the cut. Anyways, you should probably keep the cut covered until it heals. A doctor has told me (I scraped my foot with a rusty nail once) to keep any wound that you have covered for a week or so since scabbing could cause a scar and scar tissue.

Levi W
Rating
Very doubtful. Purell is non-toxic, so all you would recieve from ingestion would (possibly) be a stomach ache.

Make sure to wash the area throroughly with water and keep it bandaged.

QWERTY
Rating
No, it has alcohol in it. It may burn but it won't be bad for your cut.

xGeistx tgih
One thing's for sure - it will sting like no tomorrow. I don't think it has any adverse effects (depending on cut severity) as I believe I have done this before, but maybe just water-washing for awhile....

Sandy Sandals
Rating
No as long as it's no longer bleeding.

Nikki
Rating
funny, i asked my doctor that last tuesday and she said only if the cut is extremely deep, if so it can get in your blood stream and cause you to feel naucious or dizzy

blntennis
oh that sounds great. that's pretty painful but you know it's only helping the situation. i've done the same thing and it burned but it was oddly satisfying knowing it would only make things better. No I'm not a cutter if that's what you're thinking. make sure its dry and throw on a bandaid and it should only help.

littlemall4u
it could make it sore
put a bandage over it and the purell every where but there
to much purell is not a good thing either it can wash of so many germs we can build up a resistance to it

Baby no.2 Sydney due anytime now
No not harmful just burns like heck..

jd ma
Rating
No, it will probably help.

Don't look at my avatar.
not at all. if anything, it will disinfect the area. yeah, it'll sting, but you'll e fine.

Mikey
no it could actually help keep the cut clean. its a hand sanitizer and is basically the same as putting alcohol on a wound 2 help disinfect it

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy